Divvy Reviews

JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2019

Super easy spending management tool for any size of company!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Divvy is an awesome tool that is designed to help your company with tools to better manage the spending that is occurring at your company. Divvy has designed very colorful and very friendly software that is easy to use. With Divvy you have the ability to create spending budgets for departments or users. You can create custom digital credit cards that can be programmed to only work with a specific vendor and for a specific amount, which helps reduce any potential fraud that may occur. Also these cards can be easily deleted, and you will never be charged again for the product. Divvy does integrate with QuickBooks.
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
February 08, 2020

Control your Business Spending with Divvy

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Divvy is being used throughout our organization. Divvy solves our problem in a couple of areas: first expense cards, second keeping to budgets, third receipt management. The use of Divvy has been a great asset to solve these issues within our company. I have seen the benefits that I also recommend it to our clients.
aaron j vernon | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 21, 2019

Divvy's great

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Trek10 is using Divvy company-wide for expense management. It has really helped us minimize employee reimbursements and reduce turnaround time for the few that pop up since we chose Divvy. It also helps us track and align expenses to invoices for client SOWs. Last but not least, Divvy frees up leadership and management from day-to-day requests made by employees who previously did not hold company cards for expenses related to training, meals, and similar topics.
Read aaron j vernon's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2018

Divvy - Expense reporting Creators & Salespeople actually love to use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Divvy is both for expense tracking/management and for Travel booking, for the entire organization.
The business problem Divvy addresses are three-fold. First, our incredibly talented creative team deserves to invest their genius in creativity which expense reporting is not! Second is the travel reservation option, a delightful surprise value add. Third,led by our genius Chief Creative Officer their are always brilliant innovative campaigns that deserve a more agile budget. He deserves to be able to push the boundaries, and an easy way to ask for more budget in real-time. Any great idea he can easily capture ROI for in such an automated system as Divvy, is just "a one click YES" from me!

Read Jackie Bassett's full review
John Enns | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

Divvy is great.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Divvy across the whole organization. One of our problems it solves is keeping track of receipts.
Read John Enns's full review
William L. Duffy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

Divvy: The perfect option. Free is just a bonus.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card. Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features. I 100% recommend Divvy to every business. Their people and customer service are also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.
Read William L. Duffy's full review
Chris McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2018

Divvy - Real-time and Automated Expense Reporting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My expertise is developing creative content. I need to invest most of my time on death on and being inspired. Filling out expense reports does not do that for me, or anyone I know.

Budgets are important to me but when the work is creative budgets can be a serious constraint. I do watch my spend, but need more agility as markets shift quickly.

Our entire organization needs Divvy. I need it more than anyone.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review
February 21, 2019

Simple Money Mgmt

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Divvy is used across our entire organization. Of our company of 5, 4 have a Divvy card and use it regularly. It makes receipt management a lot easier.

About Divvy

Divvy's free expense platform is designed to bring smart card technology, modern software and people together for a seamless spend management experience. Divvy makes expense reports, receipt capturing and employee reimbursements unnecessary. Users pick a budget, swipe a Divvy card, and are done. Everything needed is pushed to the cloud for real-time transparency into how users are spending, where and why. The vendor states that with Divvy, everyone (CEO to intern) can have a risk free company card, because every employee's access to funds, budgets and credit limits is controlled. Additionally, the service includes virtual cards to manage subscriptions, overspend blocking, and security breach protection for online transactions and physical card numbers.

The vendor states that Divvy customers spend smarter, close books faster and travel for cheaper without playing the dreaded expense report or reimbursement games. They assert their service is free and that users earn competitive, flexible, and customizable rewards structured to work for any business, any size.