D&B Finance Analytics
D&B Finance Analytics
Read all reviews
D&B Finance Analytics helps our business to assess credit worthiness of a potential customer. This saves time for us to gather …
We utilize D&B to research new and current clients and their credit status. The breadth of information available allows us to make …
We use D&B Finance Analytics to make better credit decisions regarding loan applicants. The report helps us synthesize volumes of mundane …
We use D&B Finance Analytics to assess the financial conditions of the companies that request credit from Banner. It is a helpful tool to …
We use D&B Finance Analytics daily to help with credit decisions for our customers. For non-public companies, it is especially helpful …
We use D&B daily in order to know a little bit more about the credit history of our customers. It's a great tool that facilitates the way …
We use D&B for all our credit decision needs.
We use D&B Credit to check the credit status of new clients. D&B Credit allows us to gauge how much credit we will extend to our customers …
D&B credit is used to assess current and [prospective] customer accounts for credit terms. This is a valuable tool when looking at …
This addressed a few things: the strength of the company of course, the ability to see their score, and when forecasting deals, what their …
D&B Credit is being used by the entire organization. I am the business development manager and my team actively prospects into hundreds of …
We used it to establish credit limits for new Clients and for adjusting credit limits for existing Clients. We previously used DNBI and we …
D&B Credit is used by our credit department, we use it to aid in deciding on corporate credit capacity.
D&B Credit is used by our Credit department to assess a companies credit risk when considering extending a line of credit.
D&B Credit is being used across the organization. We are reviewing ways it can assist to address specific business problems such as …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of D&B Finance Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
D&B Finance Analytics is a global credit-to-cash solution that provides Dun & Bradstreet data, analytics, and technology to help improve cash flow, increase operational efficiency, and mitigate risk. This AI-driven solution comprises two platforms – D&B Credit Intelligence and D&B Receivables Intelligence powered by GETPAID – that together help finance teams transform their operations and reduce cost through insight, automation, and enhanced customer experience.
D&B Finance Analytics Overview
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of D&B Finance Analytics are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- improved cash flow
- Helped reduce DSO.
- Cash flow increased from collections.
- Up to date information on current clients.
- D & B Finance Analytics has added tens of thousands of dollars to our company's revenues.
- It has reduced the risk in setting up new customers.
- The information allows the collection approach to be tailored to the client.
- It reduces the potential exposure from large orders.
- Helps us mitigate the risk of extending credit to companies that are likely to be slow-payers or file for bankruptcy.
- Eliminates the possibilities of granting a credit erroneously.
- Reduces labor time spent searching for credit history.
- Save resources wasted in a credit study process.
- Reduced DSO.
- Increased cash flow.
- Increased sales.
- We save money by knowing how much credit to extend to our customers.
- We are not extending credit to customers that have a history of not paying their bills.
- Major ROI with assessing appropriate credit thresholds
- Extending the right amount of credit to customers
- Declining credit to customers who are risky
- Positive on sales, as to where to focus effort.
- Info provided allowed for quicker decision making when negotiating.
- Contact access saved time for getting to the correct people when selling.
- High ROI because less time is spent verifying account information.
- We dropped D&B credit and went back to DNBI because we could not use the recommended credit limits, which is why we pay for the service.
- I cannot comment as of yet, it is too early to tell.
- By utilizing D&B Credit we have been able to make appropriate credit decisions and keep our write off risk low.
- neutral impact
- we feel like we make better informed credit decisions
- it gives us more flexibility in managing vendors and customers
- time it has taken to implement FAR exceeded expectations, which is a negative.
- We use it to pass audits and remain SOX compliant. As far as I know, we have not failed any yet.
- It has helped avoid high risk customers to minimize write-offs and losses.
- It is a bit expensive, but 100% helps me do my job faster and more efficiently.