Score 8 out of 10
Read Pamela Dalton's full review
Pros and Cons
- Maintains all scanned and processed documents since we converted from paper files. 13 years and counting for our company.
- Able to create custom folders or "workflows" with specific permissions.
- Able to quickly search using a wide variety of search parameters.
- Allows the user to make notations, highlights, and digital stamps for future reference.
- Allows the user to scan or drag and drop documents into the program and will convert to the acceptable format (ie: PDF will convert to TIF).
- Search parameters are limited. I would love to be able to enter one value and the program pull in all items containing that value (ie: wildcard search).
- The workflow creation module is complicated. There are so many steps, and if a step is overlooked during creation, the process does not function properly.
- It is challenging to delete workflows once a history for a specific workflow has been established.
- The services monitoring system is confusing for the average, non-technical user.