Formerly SpringCM

Remote work made easy!

March 27, 2022
My company uses DocuSign CLM for the review and signature of controlled documents, specifically those part of the Design History File for …

Nature and Time Saver!

March 24, 2022
We use DocuSign CLM, formerly SpringCM for our multilevel CAPEX approval process. It had helped us on eliminating the need of paper copy, …

Not My Choice

March 11, 2022
Whenever there are documents that need to be signed, and the people who need to sign them are not physically present in the same place, we …

Great for signing on the fly!

March 04, 2022
I use DocuSign in the workplace to sign partnership agreements with third-party agents, such as recruiters and service agencies. It is a …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DocuSign CLM, and make your voice heard!

Personal

DocuSign for Realtors

$35

per user/per month

What is DocuSign CLM?

DocuSign CLM, formerly SpringCM, is a cloud-based platform that can be used to manage documents, contracts and related collateral. The solution includes workflows that can be tailored to an organization's business processes. It is also designed to accelerate team collaboration. SpringCM was acquired by DocuSign in the summer of 2018.

DocuSign CLM Technical Details

DocuSign CLM is a great tool for working in a remote team. When a document has been reviewed and needs a signature, DocuSign CLM automatically integrates with you contacts in Microsoft, making it simple to add members of your team. Placing signatures in certain locations, throughout the document, is very easy. When dealing with a lot of different team members, DocuSign CLM makes it easy to keep track of due to the color-coding of attributes specific to each reviewer.
If you are looking for the best document management system that is easy to use, try Docusign CLM. It has become a very safe place for our organization to store documents permanently and if you are also looking into going paperless and not having to worry about misplaced contracts then you are at the right place.
March 11, 2022

Not My Choice

Dayna Guadagno | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is well suited when you need documents signed. It is well suited when you have parties in multiple places that need to view and sign the same document. It is well suited when you need someone to sign a document online. It is well suited when you want to keep all signed documents online.
DocuSign is very easy to use and is very straight forwards with knowing what to do. It is particularly good that it holds all information securely. I am very happy to continue to keep using this software when any further secure documents need to be sent to me for signing.
In many sectors and industries it is necessary to maintain a program like this, DocuSign is a good fit, I'm not sure whether it's completely utilized in these sectors, but the financial and healthcare sectors are trailing behind in terms of technology and business procedures, respectively. In many industries, outdated practices are holding them back or creating inefficiencies.
best for remote doc signing; less if client needs to submit wet-ink signatures. DocuSign is easy to you and can be learned by our assistants without needing any lengthly training or testing. It is visually easy on the eyes and the directions/steps are easy to follow as well. It is user -friendly.
Kyle Cocomise | TrustRadius Reviewer
Recently I had a customer that was out of the office but needed to sign a document while out-and-about. She pulled up the mobile version and signed the electronic contract and got it over to me within minutes. It provides a fast and effective way to sign important documents without any hassle.
Mallory Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
DocuSign is useful for collecting electronic signatures on isolated documents and packets that are administered separately or integrated into another system. DocuSign is integrated into our onboarding system, Paylocity, which is where the employee completes all onboarding tasks required for employment. Integrating DocuSign with Paylocity allows us to send documents that require more than one signature along with other onboarding tasks, which makes for a less confusing onboarding experience for the worker. DocuSign also allows us to automatically run E-Verify from the integrated Form I-9 Document, which saves us lots of time onboarding each employee.
As mentioned in the initial question, we're being using it during the pandemic situation when all the employees were working from their homes. We needed to adapt and continue with the business and procedures so we found it very useful to sign internal documents to keep the evidence for internal audit for example. Also can be used for external documents as well (contracts with customers for example).
DocuSign is well suited for finishing up agreements quickly, without needing a printer or scanner. I can even sign documents on my phone, which makes it easy and quick for the other party to start working on my behalf.
Seth Lennon Weiner | TrustRadius Reviewer
This product is useful in countless scenarios. In my experience, particularly in B-to-B transactions. We use this service with consultants of many different types as well as with clients in our primary service- grant making. There are indeed some limitations with users/clients/partners who are very limited in their comfort with digital tools. However, we have been able to successfully complete each transaction we have undertaken so far.

DocuSign in Education

During my time working for my current organization, we have used Docu Sign for allowing students or employees and easy and quick method to sign important documents. It is well suited for this task, because the students and employees can simply sign a pdf file or document in order to add their signatures.
Best use :
- Employee agreements/offer letters, especially during the pandemic.
- Policy amendments and legal obligations.
- New joiners training completion.

Less appropriate :
- Either adapt fully or disregard.
-Dont use for partial agreements.
- Avoid using where government authorities are involved as they don't consider it as legal.
- Email aliases do not work with DocuSign.
Hanson Grant | TrustRadius Reviewer
DocuSign CLM is well suited for larger B2B orders within our organization. I feel like it it really doesn’t make sense for the e-commerce side of our business. And so for smaller e-commerce companies with less B2B contracts, it probably doesn’t make sense
Any organization that has a lot of contracts to manage can be benefitted from DocuSign. It was very easy to track my contracts when I used them. Also, it can save a lot of time during the contract lifecycle as many things are automated by it and it eliminates the need for human interference.

DocuSign review

Saurav Khawas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used it while I was joining my company during the pandemic. All the HR policies were online and documents were paperless and just a few clicks away. It made the entire process very seamless and quick. All paperless was the best part during the hr process. Plus everything was on my drive so it was so easy to upload all the required documents in a few clicks. It also helped HR to get the documents and process them for background verification to the next team.

DocuSign

When you need a document signed you can easily send it via email and have them fill it out. We use it to have NDA's signed quickly and easily. Also, having it on Adobe makes it easy to create a document that they can fill out or sign. Highly recommend.
DocuSign CLM is a fantastic solution for small and large organizations. They were able to tailor a solution for our high volume needs that none of the other products we reviewed could provide. This was a game-changer for our document signing needs.