I keep getting errors when I try to upgrade my …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DocuSign, and make your voice heard!
DocuSign for Realtors
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
DocuSign states its mission is to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. So DocuSign aims to eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.
The vendor states their platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps. In addition, its API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. They boast more than 500,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries, using DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Unites States, United Kindom, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Romania, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Italy, Indonesia, Israel, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Guatemala, Hungry, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia|
- Incredibly positive impact on sustainability in reducing our carbon footprint, as we have gone almost 100% fully digital on contract paperwork across the organisation.
- Positive ROI on efficiencies for the contract team, reduced labour hours and better turnaround time for end-users
- Increased consistency across the organisation
- Easy to use compared to manual process
- Saves a lot of back and forth conversations
- Keep a record of all the signed documents
- Faster Turnaround Time
- Not much on the negative, just restricted to a certain amount of envelopes per account therefore, more are needed to send out documents throughout the year
- Privacy of documents
- Turn around time is faster
- In my experience, waste of time
- I believe they over charged my account for three months
- e-signature allows us to be more productive
- Negative ROI - so much wasted time
- For the price they were charging, it had a Negative ROI.
- Security feature is amazing.
- Efficiency and speed.
- We use it everyday, all day.
- The subscription model being hard to cancel forced us to pay an extra month we didn't need
- I've wasted a lot of time trying to upgrade and use their support.
- I had to waste further time sourcing an alternative.
- DocuSign is pricey, however, if you compare it to your paper based process you'd be surprised
- DocuSign has made it really easy to sign commercial agreements, which makes our internal business stakeholders very happy
- This was an easy way to create a paperless process for my drivers. I did not have to bring them physically to the office to complete paperwork.
- I can ensure all the initials and signature are complete. Its alot of paperwork to onboard and the docusign helps to organize it.
- No hard #'s yet.
- Everyone can see all the documents which can have a negative impact
- Mass sending of documents is not possible,so it is time consuming
- Quicker contract turnaround times
- Standardized use with templates
- This has cut our signature collection time by 70%
- Electronic storage of signed documents has given us a secure backup for sensitive data
- Wasted a lot of my time [in my experience]. [I believe] other products are just as good.
- waste of time
- over charging
- aren't addressing issues
- Helped us move closer to our goal of 100% paperless
- Allowed us to seamlessly move to a work-from-home environment
- Allows better collaboration between departments and offices that require signatures for certain tasks (like signing off on commission agreements)
- Helped us complete customer paperwork quicker
- Completed more customer paperwork than we would be able to if not for DocuSign
- Signing and returning paperwork to customer is secure
- None - it's great!
- Decreased cost required to send, track, and return documents for signature
- Increased transaction speed allowing for more robust financial controls
- Improved onboarding process for HR
- Less paper use, faster signature times, less time standing at the printer/scanner to send documents to yourself
- Security over your signature! Security over your company's signature and authorization to approve projects, cash flow etc
- Love audit trails and the seamless tracking of the status of the document
- Increases efficiency for onboarding new hires