DocuSign Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Ann M. Frank | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

So simple to implement, solves all our prior issues related to legally signed documents including time and resource savings (no scanners or paper needed!) and we have not had any issues so far. Excellent product and solution
Read Ann M. Frank's full review
Renaud Renvoye | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I think it is pretty easy to use from an end-user perspective. When I receive a document I need to sign, I know straight from the beginning which area I need to sign. There is the possibility of designing a signature automatically for you which is pretty convenient and accelerates the process.
Read Renaud Renvoye's full review
Michele Roy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Just a couple things I had to learn through trial and error that I don't remember seeing mentioned - it would have made my life easier if I had known certain things prior to my first use. Perhaps more tutorials or suggestions for use.
Read Michele Roy's full review

Usability

The products is well built and it is easy to understand the high level features. However, when I created my 1st form with the product, the learning curve was pretty steep. It required quite a bit of trial and error. For instance, our form required a credit card number. We didn't want this data to be visible, but the workflow included an email confirmation with a PDF attached. It took me a while to figure out how to make sure that the credit card number was not sent in this confirmation email. It actually required me to call their customer service line.

About DocuSign

DocuSign supports transactions with document sharing and electronic signature, as well as automated and guided data collection and entry, record updating across disparate systems and payment collection upon agreement, as well as analytics and reporting.