DonationMatch Reviews

1 Rating

May 02, 2021
Alegra Loewenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used DonationMatch for my business as an educator to donate digital courses to non-profits. It helps manage and streamline my donation process (so I no longer have to respond to keep track of inbox emails on this subject), and also helps me expand my impact in alignment with my mission. It allows me to reach an audience through one product (while simultaneously impacting my community!), and then puts me in touch to offer other similarly aligned products. I also happen to have used it as a volunteer with a non-profit to generate donations for a silent auction, and it was a breeze to use and well worth the modest price.
  • Expands audience awareness. Directly connects me with interested persons.
  • Grows email list through participation in my donated content.
  • Minor detail, but when you reply to messages the subject line turns blank, and I wish it would populate as re: original message subject.
It is a great tool for connecting businesses with products or services to donate with interested persons, via non-profit fundraisers, which can be selected based on values and mission. It is also an affordable way to solicit donations for non-profit fundraising events.
Read Alegra Loewenstein's full review

DonationMatch Scorecard Summary

What is DonationMatch?

DonationMatch is a turnkey social good platform streamlining how in-kind donations from companies to nonprofit fundraising events generate mutual benefit.

For generous companies, the DonationMatch platform handles the most time-consuming but necessary tasks--vetting the exempt status of organizations, applicant verification, meeting criteria, creation and e-delivery of barcoded gift certificates, promotion reminding, and recordkeeping.

The solution facilitates in-kind marketing and community engagement for:
• Theme parks and attractions
• Restaurants
• Hospitality
• Professional sports teams
• Personal services
• Subscription-based businesses
• Shelf-stable CPG brands
• eCommerce/D2C brands

Exempt organizations in the U.S. and Canada use the solution's "common application” to qualify for in-kind donations from companies in their network, to make securing in-kind donations faster and easier. Once an organization profile is approved, adding events enables users to see and request donations for which they qualify in what the vendor describes as a pleasant, shopping-like experience.

DonationMatch Competitors