DonorDrive is an online fundraising solution. Some key features include: Mobile Donations, Custom Profile, and Personal Campaigns.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/TS/0I/WOMV1RNOBBRA.pngDonorDrive is the "BEST GIFT EVER" to a P2P Fundraising ProfessionalDonorDrive is the most intuitive peer to peer fundraising product on the market. The amount of time I save myself not needing to pull reports and analyze data is amazing. Currently we use the product for our Walk program, but will be launching our DIY program on it as well later this year.,Does data calculation of key KPIs for you as soon as you pull up the event. Your data is at your fingertips. Want to contact a current walker, all the info you need is right in the dashboard. No having to look the constituent up, pull a report, etc. They have a great online support (chat and email features) as well as great how to videos. Saves me time as well because I can send my users there instead of having to help them troubleshoot.,Better year over year (by walk date) data Scheduled and triggered notifications could allow more flexibility (as well as the text feature),9,Very large ROI! Our numbers grew by 17% in online fundraising in year one, and we are well on our way to seeing that increase or more in year two.,
DonorDrive

DonorDrive Reviews

DonorDrive
Filter 3 vetted DonorDrive reviews and ratings
Tracy Stoychoff Earll profile photo
July 23, 2018

Review: "DonorDrive is the "BEST GIFT EVER" to a P2P Fundraising Professional"

• Does data calculation of key KPIs for you as soon as you pull up the event.
  • Your data is at your fingertips. Want to contact a current walker, all the info you need is right in the dashboard. No having to look the constituent up, pull a report, etc.
  • They have a great online support (chat and email features) as well as great how to videos. Saves me time as well because I can send my users there instead of having to help them troubleshoot.
  • Better year over year (by walk date) data
  • Scheduled and triggered notifications could allow more flexibility (as well as the text feature)
It is well suited for all peer to peer fundraising events!! It will be a timesaver for all those who work on these types of events. Its also very reasonable for smaller organizations, which can be out-priced by some of the other larger competitors.
Read Tracy Stoychoff Earll's full review