DonorPerfect Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Anne Baunach, CFRE, CEFL profile photo
November 07, 2019

We love DonorPerfect.

Prior to using DonorPerfect, I had used two other software packages - Raiser's Edge and Compass 360. I didn't think I would find another product that I liked as well as Raiser's Edge, but that program was not in our budget. I am so glad that we looked at DonorPerfect. It is the best software on the market. The integration with Constant Contact and ReadySetAuction is really helpful. We use this across the organization for donor management, fundraising, communication with donors, and a CRM.
  • Tracking donations
  • Integration with QuickBooks
  • Integration with Constant Contact
  • Integration with ReadySetAuction
  • Getting a 360 view of the donor
  • ReadySetAuction can be a but clunky - but we are doing better with it now that we are on our second auction.
DonorPerfect is ideal for a small organization. I believe it would be great for a large organization as well - but since I haven't used it in that setting, I don't know. It is an integrated program so everything came with one cost. We didn't have to be worried about additional expenses to add modules - it was all part of the basic package that we purchased.
Read Anne Baunach, CFRE, CEFL's full review
Christy Wilkerson profile photo
November 16, 2019

Happy Camper!

Used every day by our entire organization, including global affiliate offices. DonorPerfect helps us coordinate, communicate, and track our ministry partners. We use it in our fundraising, communications, and partner relations and development. It is the one go-to tool. It meets our needs...and then some.
  • Segments our partners regarding their interests and giving ability.
  • Helps us record personal details (birthdays, family, etc.) to create a more personal interaction.
  • Provides excellent reports for our CEO to make good decisions.
  • No issues for us. Support is great. User friendliness is superb. Seamless transfer of information when development team is "on the go" is priceless.
We began using DonorPerfect when we were small—about 8,000 records. Today, after growing to over 30,000 with DonorPerfect, we are STILL using it, and it continues to meet our daily needs. Last year we incorporated Constant Contact for our eblast communications, and have never looked back. I recommend DonorPerfect to my friends in the non-profit world every chance I get—and they have become “raving fans” as well. The product, the support, the price…all get 5 stars from us!
Read Christy Wilkerson's full review
Alan Raisman profile photo
DonorPerfect is our donor management system. We use DonorPerfect to track all donations that come into Keystone Opportunity Center, and use DonorPerfect when doing mailings to donors. We also tie in with Constant Contact to show what donors open emails in their donor record.
  • Reporting.
  • DPMobile phone application.
  • Ease of updating information.
  • Quick access to information on other screens outside of the main screen.
  • Provide a favorites list of tools used, and allows us to hide tools we don't use.
  • There's occasional crashing of the site, which is either an issue of DonorPerfect or our internet, we're not sure which.
I love that I can create codes easily and run reports based on campaign, class, solicitation or sub solicitation. I can also easily update donor records and pull reports easily.
I dislike that I have so many options (I know, hard to believe!). I would prefer to have favorite buttons and favorite links so that I can easily access the tabs I want, rather than have everything that I don't use currently at my disposal.
Read Alan Raisman's full review
Sarah Zinni profile photo
June 06, 2019

Excellent!!!

DonorPerfect is used across the whole organization whether I pull a report or they look it up themselves. DonorPerfect is used to target sponsors and volunteers for events. The financial reports are used to reconcile financials. Other reports are used to help with projections for the future and trends from the past.
  • Customer Support.
  • Updating software to make more user-friendly.
  • Asks for suggestions and implements from users more frequently.
  • Sometimes when I chose not to call for help reports don't work.
  • Sometimes reports just can't be done due to the intricate details my board needs.
DonorPerfect is great for nonprofits who have events and need to have the return of investment easy to be seen this is the software for you.
Read Sarah Zinni's full review
Steph gillies profile photo
July 05, 2019

Love DonorPerfect!

It is easy to use, donor information is kept in a simple format. Receipting is also really easy with the option to set up automatic receipts. I love when I get an email that someone has donated and been receipted and I didn't even know! We use it to keep track of all our donors, our campaigns and our events.
  • Receipting
  • Donor information
  • Reports
  • I think I just need to learn more, it has been great so far.
It is great for non-profits of all sizes, it can be simple use for small non-profits or can be easy to use for larger non-profits.
Read Steph gillies's full review
It's being used by our Development (Fundraising) department, which encompasses 5 users. DonorPerfect keeps track of donor and prospect data, such as donations and personal information to make it easier to analyze so we can better improve our outreach and asks for future gifts.
  • DonorPerfect has very comprehensive fields for gift entry, as the ability to split gifts, select an acknowledgment template, and multiple coding fields, which some other databases don't have.
  • One convenient feature is Instant Merge, which allows you to quickly generate a merged acknowledgment letter from a gift entry.
  • It integrates with other 3rd-party platforms, such as Constant Contact.
  • Detailed modules for generating receipts and event management.
  • The ability to change certain global settings, such as the ability to receive all online donations via Weblink instead of manually adding your email address to each form.
  • The ability to merge duplicate codes like solicitation, general ledger, flags, etc.
  • I would like to see a main profile field called “status,” with “Active” set to default and a drop-down list that includes Inactive and Deceased. Right now, all our deceased doors show as “Lapsed,” and the only field for us to mark it is the “Do Not Mail Reason.”
  • The ability to edit default DP reports, since sometimes the default formatting is often not usable to us.
It is well suited for small and medium-sized nonprofit organizations who don't have a lot of funds for a robust donor management software. It is also relatively simple to learn and use for both beginner and experienced database users. One scenario that I can think of where DonorPerfect might be less appropriate is if your database has lots of known deceased donors, because they will show up as lapsed donors due to a lack of that status field in the main profile to mark that person deceased.
We use DonorPerfect in our fundraising efforts. The users are primarily the members of our fundraising team, but others in reception and our senior staff are able to use it to ensure that our donor records are accurate and updated, including our contact with donors. DonorPerfect enables us to keep our donor and donation records in one consolidated place, with a wealth of information on each donor profile. We are able to track our donations as well as other metrics like donor retention and the dollars raised by each campaign type, all of which makes us more efficient fundraisers. There are many more helpful features that DonorPerfect offers, and as our team is able to take on more and learn more of its functions, we may well be able to streamline our processes even more.
  • User-friendly interface with the most important metrics found on your dashboard.
  • Ability to run detailed reports that provide donor listings, based on any set of parameters you choose.
  • Additional information on fundraising and DonorPerfect's functions is always available, in the form of the community knowledge center, free webinars, and how-to downloads that are easy to understand.
  • The Constant Contact syncing function leaves much to be desired. While nice in theory, it has resulted in hundreds of duplicate donor records in our database.
  • The reports are so powerful, they are difficult to use without training. Setting your parameters correctly is nearly impossible to do on the first try.
If you have donors, DonorPerfect will help you manage them. The only time I think it would not be worth the price is if you have either a very small donor pool, or if your donors are people you have no interest in contacting directly or cultivating for future donations. For any nonprofit, even one with 5-10 employees, it could be a life saver in the long run.
To track donations, donors, and events management.
  • Tracking Donations
  • Tracking Donors
  • Event Management
  • Many different pieces to buy to get the full effectiveness of the product.
  • So much to learn, you need a full-time database manager if you'd like to use it at its full capacity.
It's well suited for companies that don't have a lot of fundraising staff.
Jessica Baldwin profile photo
We use DonorPerfect in our Development department, which is run by 2 employees, to track all donations that are made to our organization. We reconcile these donations at the end of each month to match our Accounting department. DonorPerfect addresses the issues of donor retention and makes it easy to see which donors we need to reach out to more and which donors give on a regular basis.
  • The cloud interface allows updates to the software overnight and when you get back to work the next morning there are new and improved features.
  • The amount of information you can pull for reports is incredible. Anything you enter into DP can be pulled in some report.
  • There is a DonorPerfect community where you can go to ask other users questions and get helpful tips and tricks for running reports, using DP Mobile, and much more. If you can’t find what you need within the community pages, then you can always call DP customer support to speak to trained tech support.
  • Customer support answers quickly and will email you a summary of your call when you are finished. You can keep the instructions to refer back to in the future. A newer feature is Chat Support that is also helpful for quick questions.
  • There are a bunch of reports that can run, but it isn't always easy to know which report you should use. You may need to create a calculated field and it's not always clear when that is needed or how to do it.
  • When a tribute/memorial gift is made online and the donor lists the recipient's name differently than how it appears in DP, DonorPerfect will create a whole new tribute instead of allowing the user to select the already existing tribute. When this occurs, you end up with multiple tributes for the same person, the only difference is maybe one shows the middle name and the other does not.
  • DonorPerfect could improve its search engine within the software. Sometimes when looking up an existing donor, the software will say they do not exist in the database, but they do and if another user doesn't know that then a duplicate donor account will be made on accident.
DonorPerfect's mobile app would be appropriate at an event if you are selling tickets at the door and have time to put in basic donor contact information when you take their card payment if they aren't already in the database.

DonorPerfect and their mobile app would not be appropriate to quickly sell raffle tickets. Even though you can quickly take a credit card payment, you have to allow for time to enter the donor's contact information and a lot of people rather raffles move quickly.
Read Jessica Baldwin's full review
Doug Walters profile photo
Our staff and our board members use DonorPerfect for fundraising reporting, tracking donors and donations, and direct mail appeals. It was a cost-effective solution for us to update and modernize our donor tracking software. It helped us have more accurate reporting, and be much more specific in our targeting of fundraising appeals. As a result, the amount of funds we raise has increased. We have saved tons of time, and avoided many headaches that we used to experience with our old system.
  • Customer Service.
  • Easy to Use.
  • Superb reporting.
  • There are so many features, it takes a while to learn everything it is possible to do.
It is well suited for non-profits looking to run capital campaigns, annual fund campaigns, monthly giving campaigns, make direct mail appeals, or as an online giving portal. Accessing donor information when you are out in the field or when you are about to meet a donor works really well on mobile devices.
Read Doug Walters's full review
Mynelly Perez profile photo

Great Database

We utilize DonorPerfect to manage all donors within the whole organization. We have been able to easily able to maintain donor relationships across the country. We are able to see where they contribute to on a local level as well as a national level.
  • Simple Credit card processing
  • Provides great reporting
  • Provides a great overview of donors
  • An better way to integrate an e-mailing system
  • Better fundraising abilities, ie. Peer2peer, tickets, etc.
As a Donor Database it is great for keeping the database. As a National Organization we have multiple users that need specific access to specific records. While DP has been making improvements to this over the years we still end up with a lot of duplicate records specially when we are importing or downloading donations from their donation forms. One thing that DP might want to explore is a donor portal to give folks access to their own donations.
Read Mynelly Perez's full review
Hannah Sudlow profile photo
November 27, 2018

Best Product Out there

We use Donor Perfect currently to keep track of our constituents, donations, and events. It addresses all of our organizational issues and recurring donations. Our whole organization uses it. We absolutely love Donor Perfect, it keeps everything streamlined for us to find our information and keep track of our fundraising goals.
  • Keeps Track of your Donors.
  • Allows you to put donations into sub ledgers and categories.
  • Answers questions and concerns for you.
  • It can be very overwhelming at first, a lot to use.
Donor perfect is well suited in any organization that has recurring gifts, donations, and donors to keep track of.
Read Hannah Sudlow's full review

Great Value and Platform

I use DonorPerfect in my department only (Development) for donor management, reporting, direct mailings, etc. It is used for fundraising and some marketing needs, with a focus on our private donors. We use it to track donations, collect donor information, pull listings, etc.
  • Donor Management
  • Reporting for fundraising efforts
  • Direct mail campaigns
  • Report building can be a little complicated at times
DonorPerfect is an effective donor management platform. It is well suited to our current organizational needs. I realize that there are other platforms that offer more options, but in my research and conversations with these companies, I was never able to see the added value for the usually huge jump in cost. For me, as a one woman shop, it is quite effective for my needs.

Awesome Customer Service

DonorPerfect is used primarily in our Development Department to manage fundraising efforts. Staff in other departments have access to view DonorPerfect for specific needs such as specific reports. We input all donations to the organization, including In Kind gifts. The system has the ability to link donors to each other so that we can see if there is a relationship.

We use the Online Donations feature, are looking at crowdfunding and, most recently, used the Event Management Feature for our largest annual fundraiser. This latter feature gave us information that we were not able to obtain in the past such as cost-per-person for the event as well as income-per-person.
  • All aspects of customer support are outstanding, from the account manager to the technical support team. We have looked at using different features that DonorPerfect offers. Our account manager is very timely in giving us comprehensive information so that we can determine if the feature will work for us. In some instances we have purchased the add-on feature; other times we have pushed back to look at again in the future.
  • Technical support is excellent. We have had to call when we have been stuck on a particular feature and the tech support team has, without exception, been able to resolve the problem expeditiously.
  • Instant Merge on thank you letters is a breeze making the job of sending receipts less onerous.
  • Creating Mail Merge files to send to our mail house is very easy. Creating filters for the mail merge files is easy as there are "help" buttons next to each section to explain it or to give the user a drop down list from which to select.
  • Creating notification letters is cumbersome. We have become used to using the Instant Merge feature to create thank you letters but that feature is not available when creating a notification letter to send to a person when a donation has been made in their honor or in honor/memory of a loved one.
  • Some functionality is limited when differentiating between an organization and an individual in the donor files. In the background, the software uses the Last Name field for the individual's last name or the organization's last name. That causes some issues when pulling that information into reports or letters.
DonorPerfect is great for recording information about donors, e.g., name, address, how individual/organization became a donor, mail codes to segment the mailing, links to other donors, special notes. The Tributes feature has been improved so that if a new tribute arrives the system pops up similar names which helps avoid duplication.

I have not found scenarios in my job where DonorPerfect is not suited.
Jeremiah Miller profile photo
DonorPerfect is used throughout our organization in both the U.S. and Canada, primarily by our Donor Relations team. It is our primary system for tracking donors, creating campaigns and appeals, and related donor tasks. It is connected to several of our other systems and used for reporting and exporting to other report tools.
  • DonorPerfect is completely based in the cloud so there is no need to maintain servers or worry about downtime
  • DonorPerfect's interface is web-based and fairly intuitive to learn and navigate
  • DonorPerfect is quite customizable so it can be customized to fit your organization's unique workflows.
  • DonorPerfect lacks good reporting functionality. Our staff often have to export data to CSV or use other reporting tools so we end up with a lot of data outside
  • DonorPerfect doesn't really do a good job of tracking the full donor relationship. It needs to have better CRM functionality. Our donor relations staff often resort to third party tools to track these things.
  • DonorPerfect has an API for integrations but it is very poorly implemented and slow.
  • We have a lot of security concerns about DonorPerfect. These stem from our experiences using their API and observing how it is implemented, but also through our conversations directly with the company. They refused to provide security compliance details during a routine vendor risk audit from a reputable security audit vendor that we engaged to evaluate all of our vendors.
DonorPerfect is well suited to smaller organizations who want something simple, don't have a lot of customization or integration needs, and don't have the internal resources to manage a server or install/maintain software.

It is less appropriate to organizations who want a robust CRM platform to manage donors or who want to integrate with other systems or have the need to customize.
Read Jeremiah Miller's full review
Emily Westergaard profile photo
Our small nonprofit implemented using DonorPerfect nearly five years ago to better track our donors, organize our solicitation process, and help us steward donors more consistently. DonorPerfect has been a great tool to have and we've grown our fundraising over the past five years by nearly 300%.

DonorPerfect works so well for us because we can completely customize it. We can add new fields as they become relevant, and we can search those fields through reports. We also like the integration with Constant Contact, allowing us to keep all of our lists segmented easily so we can send targeted email communications to different groups. Whenever anyone changes their email or opts out, the Constant Contact > DonorPerfect connection automatically updates for us, so we don't have to manually make the changes. DonorPerfect also has a great form builder tool, to allow us to create web forms easily and quickly. And what we probably like best of all - their incredible support team. I can email them a question if I'm having trouble getting a report to run the way I want, or I can call and almost always get a person on the first ring. Their support team will walk us through an issue, or help us think through how to add new fields or make changes that will work for us.
  • Personalization to the organization is incredible. The ability to customize takes some learning, but it's not overly complex and is a really powerful way to make sure you can track information relevant to your organization.
  • Their support team is exceptional. Phone support is almost always immediately available, and they can walk me through a task or screen share with me and take a look at something if I'm having an issue.
  • DonorPerfect integrates well with our website and with our accounting software, making it easy to track donations and ensure proper acknowledgment.
  • The customs forms are a bit tricky to navigate at first, but that's where the support service becomes so important.
  • I'd like to be able to integrate it with more of our online tools, such as Mail Chimp or Classy.
  • Finding duplicate accounts requires regular maintenance. If someone makes a gift online and they enter their information slightly differently than we have it on file, the system will create a new record. Every month, we go through and clean up those duplicates by merging the records. The processes are simple, but it takes time.
DonorPerfect works well for our small team of 6 staff members. We have about 3000 records (donors) in the system, and DonorPerfect makes it possible for us to keep better track of gifts received view trends in giving, identify donors that have lapsed or that might be prospects for a larger donation and all the ways we communicate with a donor.

As with any donor/contact management system though, the most crucial step is making sure staff members understand how to use the system and ensuring that everyone uses it consistently. To make DonorPerfect really work for your organization, you need to be committed to ongoing training and learning so that everyone who should be using it is using it, and they're all using it in the same way.
Read Emily Westergaard's full review
Lauren Sikkema profile photo
We use DonorPerfect as our donor database. I work in the fundraising department, and we use the program to track donors, donations, donor stewardship, committee membership, and board member terms. We do not use the program outside of our fundraising department.

• DonorPerfect has provided our organization a cost-effective, user-friendly option for donor databases. It is intuitive and even someone without experience in databases can use it for the basics.
  • They also provide lots of paid and free webinars that help dig deeper into the functionality.
  • While there are some areas that need improvement, they are quick to respond to suggestions and are constantly upgrading. Overall I'm pleased with DonorPerfect.
  • Their contact management tracking is cumbersome.
  • Event management tracking is cumbersome and no easy way to see in a donor's record what events they have attended.
  • There is not much room for customization in the reporting.
  • Cost-effective, so good for a smaller organization or one with a low budget.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly. Good for an organization that has a wide range of experience with databases.
  • Somewhat limited with the customization of reporting. If you don't need reports outside of what is already provided, this isn't a problem.
Read Lauren Sikkema's full review
Donna Goldman profile photo
DonorPerfect is the database used to manage the donors for our private school. It is used primarily by the development and business departments. We keep track of donor's contact information, donations, solicitors, how they are connected to our organization, the relationships between other donors, etc.
  • The database is flexible and easy to modify. We have modified the basic set up to accommodate our needs in multiple areas. For example, we created a new field to use on reports that have different information (i.e. Jones, Mr. John & Mrs. Sally (Smith) instead of Mr. & Mrs. John Jones.) It is easy to do and easy to use.
  • Tech Support is a pleasure. The staff is highly trained, explains things very well, and is very responsive.
  • Reporting is almost always a pleasure. When I need a particularly complex filter, I have no issue in working with tech support to accomplish my goals.
  • The contact management system is clunky.
In my opinion, DonorPerfect is a good system for the price. The high quality of the tech support department makes up for any deficits. I've used it for a long time, both the installed and the online version, and I am not interested in switching to another company.
Read Donna Goldman's full review
Susan Daily CFRE profile photo
We use DonorPerfect as our in-house donor database, with mailing software to produce campaigns and appeals, to generate fundraising reports, to track relationships and plan our annual fund development plan. We further use DonorPerfect for our reporting and analysis of giving trends, to initiate new campaigns, and to inform our board and leadership team.
  • Integration of donation receipts, acknowledgements and campaigns. No more entering things multiple times in multiple spreadsheets or documents!
  • With careful input of data, streamlines the customer relations aspects of fundraising, building a comprehensive history of each donor and their gifts.
  • Can be used with swipers to do on the spot donations at events, with transactions recorded instantly and instant donor acknowledgement.
  • Has a variety of built in reports that enable us to interface with our internal accounting system, to retrieve multiple years of data, etc. Has the AFP Fundraising Effectiveness Report which tracks retention of donors, years of giving, new donors, etc.
  • Very little lag time for questions or concerns with the vendor, they have excellent training and support services.
  • Relatively cost effective, you don't pay for things you will not use on a consistent basis.
  • They recently developed a crowdfundraising template, which is a useful addition to their suite of templates.
We have a relatively small donor universe at the moment and have been using DonorPerfect for about five years. They were a good choice for a "new shop" with a long history of donations previously captured in other forms. I would recommend them to small organizations just getting started who need a software that integrates with marketing, mailing, and event planning. I can't think of any scenario where it would be less appropriate. I believe it does everything that is needed.
Read Susan Daily CFRE's full review
Joseph Cuozzo profile photo
July 17, 2018

DonorPerfect Review

It is used by the Development Department to track donations, donors and interactions with donors. It address raising money for an organization and methods to track the raising of money. We use it for both cash and in-kind donations as well as moves management with donors and prospects.
  • DonorPerfect is easy to use. I have trained volunteers and employees in under an hour on the basics of tracking name and address information. For a small organization, it is a good stable platform that will get any Development Department to speed quickly.
  • It also does a good job of letting an individual track movements with a prospect or donor. From meeting or phone call notes to next steps, it does a pretty good right within the system, so you don't need extra reports.
  • Their support team is really good about staying on top of issues and answering questions quickly whether it's through the Chat feature or telephone support. Their webinar trainings are another way for new users to get up to speed quickly.
  • Some of the ways they handle online donations could be improved. One section requires a tribute or memorial fields in the donation and not every donation is like that so I believe it confuses the donor. They have yet to find a remedy to that in my knowledge.
  • Some of their reports or structures within the reports cause some issues. For donations that are split between different programs, the donations do not appear in some reports which can be confusing
  • Would like to see their duplicate maintenance system improved. Sometimes it does not catch all the duplicates within the system if one runs the report on just name and address.
I think DonorPerfect is suited for all development operations, but I think small to mid-size organizations is where it shines. It is easy to use and one can get started on the most important aspects of fundraising - thanking donors and tracking donations. This can happen very quickly with DonorPerfect. A Development Department can then build relationships from there using the contact tab. There are a very of reports that team members can use as well.
Read Joseph Cuozzo's full review
Elisha Sherman profile photo
July 20, 2018

Using Donor Perfect

Currently, only the Community Engagement Department consisting of 2 people use DonorPerfect. DonorPerfect is used as a customer management tool and as a reporting tool.
  • DonorPerfect is useful for tracking contacts with donors and potential donors.
  • DonorPerfect can tailor reports to your specific needs.
  • Like most complex programs, DonorPerfect requires significant training to make full use of its functionality.
  • DonorPerfect is not very intuitive when navigating or updating.
Donor Perfect is well suited for Agencies with specific reporting and complex needs. If an Agency needs only the bare minimum at a cost-efficient price then DonorPerfect is not the software they should invest in.
Read Elisha Sherman's full review
Hope Cutchins profile photo
Our Finance team uses DonorPerfect to store donor contact information and track donor contacts. We enter donations into DonorPerfect and use that information to issue receipts and year-end statements.
  • DonorPerfect makes it easy to send receipts and statements to donors.
  • DonorPerfect has really great tutorials, forums, and customer support. Whenever I'm learning to use a new function, I use webinars and guides in the forums to learn what to do.
  • You have to click through a lot of screens to add a new gift. It seems like this could be streamlined some.
DonorPerfect works great for what we use it for, which is mainly storing donor information, receipting gifts, and creating donor statements. We don't use many of the fundraising/development features, or really for tracking other types of donor communication.
Read Hope Cutchins's full review
DonorPerfect is used by the advancement department of Converse College. We manage the alumnae and donor information for the college. We use DonorPerfect to pull mailing lists for events, do gift entry, complete donor research (with DonorSearch), store critical information about our donors and alums, track any contacts we have with constituents, and much more.
  • Reports are clean and fairly simple to pull, as long as you're trained in how to use the filters. Especially coming from experience using a database where we had to write codes to pull reports, Donor perfect's report system is incredibly simple.
  • DonorPerfect is SO user-friendly and simple to find the information you need. I believe anyone can easily learn how to use it.
  • It's so simple to customize your DonorPerfect system. Screen Designer is one of my favorite parts. I have no background in databases, but I can create fields, calculations, set alerts for our philanthropy officers when certain gifts come in, and customize how the screens look. You can make so many adjustments in your DonorPerfect system to meet the needs of your organization.
  • The staff listen to your needs! The community allows you to make a suggestion for how DonorPerfect can be improved. If your idea gets enough votes, they make it happen. The support team is also probably the best I've ever seen. Each person is so knowledgeable, personable, and helpful.
  • We recently started using DP online forms, so I'm fairly new with it. Our one day of giving brought in 500+ gifts and about 40-50% of those downloads created duplicate records. It'd be great if DP had additional options for the data verification so this wouldn't be such an issue.
  • We unfortunately aren't able to use the tribute notification system to the fullest. If user-defined fields could be used within the notification module, it'd be very helpful.
DonorPerfect is great for gift entry, maintenance of clean data, tracking mailings and correspondence, and exporting that information to provide to someone else.
We manage DonorPerfect web forms for a nonprofit client. It helps us create forms that easily feed into the DonorPerfect database for ease of donor management. The forms include membership forms, donation forms, sponsorship forms, and combinations thereof for more complex installations to get donors and members more active in the nonprofit.
  • Easy-to-use forms
  • Google Analytics
  • Database
  • Needs Google Tag Manager
  • Confusing to add non-template categories
  • Doesn't easily explain what things mean - you have to guess.
Good for nonprofits of all sizes looking to streamline their process.
Bernie Rupe profile photo
We have been using Donor Perfect for four years now. We have everything integrated – constant contact, website pages, donation processing, and event registration.
  • Seamless integration of third-party tools
  • Customer support - always top notch and helpful.
  • Ease of setting up web pages.
  • Don't really have areas for improvement - it is a solid product
It worked very well for us just getting started as a small non-profit. They also have been able to grow and scale with us.
Read Bernie Rupe's full review