DonorPerfect Reviews

August 28, 2020
Linda Hitch | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DonorPerfect to record gifts and track Donor data. By using this data we can manage our way forward. Otherwise, we'd be flying blind.
  • DP Tech support is great. They are always available and they go the extra mile.
  • They are very interactive with their users, take suggestions and often implement them. Once they pushed forward an "upgrade" that nobody liked, and they immediately owned it and pulled it down.
  • It is very intuitive.
  • This sounds a little crazy but I wish they had a way of saying, "that's a bad idea." We've spent a lot of time doing data clean up of our predecessors (and a few of ours) bad decisions.
  • The knowledge base is, very knowledgeable, but the bites of information are too small. We follow, and don't need that much of a small step by small step.
  • We appreciate the webinars but assume some previous knowledge and talk a little faster.
It's hard for me to say as it is the only donor database software I've used.
Customer service and tech support. Always evolving and improving. Easy to learn and use.
Read Linda Hitch's full review
December 03, 2020
We use it to track donations, memberships, adoptions and sponsorships; to collect personal background information on our donors as well as giving history to segment our appeals.
  • Show attrition rates.
  • Help point out strengths and weaknesses in the organization's fundraising.
  • Enable quick and tailored email thank-you's.
  • Some desired reports can prove complicated to perform and require outside consultants for an extra expense.
  • Email thank-you's will not allow installation of a widget to directly access forms, only links to a webpage.
  • The program closes too soon during inactivity prompting the user to login multiple times daily.
DP is great for tracking donations and inputting of contact details with donors. It allows the user to retain personal details to make future communications more intimate. The reporting aspect is not as flexible as one would expect nor as user-friendly.
They aren't able to address questions on how to set up different reports nor do they offer free training in this area.
March 03, 2020
Amy Slone | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is used by the development office at my organization. Users include myself and one colleague. We use DonorPerfect as a donor database and management tool. It has been of great help to us in terms of staying organized and keeping all our data succinct and in one location. It is also our one go-to for reporting and data analysis on a regular basis.
  • DonorPerfect is extremely customizable in every possible way. I love that you can customize what you see when you view a donor's record and how you see it. Fields can be active or hidden, and arranged in any way you choose. In addition, you can create custom fields and parameters, which can be used to enter text freely, as a drop-down box, or as selections with check boxes. The other awesome thing about the options for customization is that you can add, remove, or change fields at ANY time. My organization has used DonorPerfect for over 10 years, but just a few days ago, I added a field to the main screen in our donor records that is now relevant and helpful to my colleague and me as we work together. I feel like the possibilities are limitless in making it DonorPerfect your specific needs.
  • DonorPerfect reports are extremely versatile, and can literally be created to produce any data set imaginable. You can create, name, rename, save, and delete any reports in your profile. You can run very broad, lengthy reports, (which generate surprisingly quickly!), or very specific, detailed reports. You can create and save filters for quick use, or start from scratch each time you run a report.
  • I would like to see DonorPerfect host more educational webinars relevant to nonprofit fundraising. I participate in a lot of free webinars facilitated by competitor companies, but DonorPerfect doesn't offer nearly as many.
  • I think a better interface for interacting with other DonorPerfect users would be beneficial. Chatting with peers in a discussion board-type forum could be very beneficial in many ways.
I would categorize my organization as mid-sized, but I can see it working just as well if we were smaller or larger. It is a fantastic means by which to manage your donor records and record as much data about each one as you can or would like.

DonorPerfect is great for reporting, which would positively impact any nonprofit organization. All NPOs are required to do a certain amount of reporting, but it is so important to share data with stakeholders, donors, management, boards, etc., and DonorPerfect is so versatile and all-encompassing when it comes to formulating data with which to do so.
DonorPerfect's customer support team is amazing. I have never had a single bad experience with any DonorPerfect employee. I feel as though they are thorough, precise, and clear/easy to understand while still being very friendly and genuine in all their interactions. They are extremely knowledgeable about their product, and I have never been left waiting for a response or answer when I reach out.
Read Amy Slone's full review
February 27, 2020
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our small nonprofit implemented using DonorPerfect nearly five years ago to better track our donors, organize our solicitation process, and help us steward donors more consistently. DonorPerfect has been a great tool to have and we've grown our fundraising over the past five years by nearly 300%.

DonorPerfect works so well for us because we can completely customize it. We can add new fields as they become relevant, and we can search those fields through reports. We also like the integration with Constant Contact, allowing us to keep all of our lists segmented easily so we can send targeted email communications to different groups. Whenever anyone changes their email or opts out, the Constant Contact > DonorPerfect connection automatically updates for us, so we don't have to manually make the changes. DonorPerfect also has a great form builder tool, to allow us to create web forms easily and quickly. And what we probably like best of all - their incredible support team. I can email them a question if I'm having trouble getting a report to run the way I want, or I can call and almost always get a person on the first ring. Their support team will walk us through an issue, or help us think through how to add new fields or make changes that will work for us.
  • Personalization to the organization is incredible. The ability to customize takes some learning, but it's not overly complex and is a really powerful way to make sure you can track information relevant to your organization.
  • Their support team is exceptional. Phone support is almost always immediately available, and they can walk me through a task or screen share with me and take a look at something if I'm having an issue.
  • DonorPerfect integrates well with our website and with our accounting software, making it easy to track donations and ensure proper acknowledgment.
  • The customs forms are a bit tricky to navigate at first, but that's where the support service becomes so important.
  • I'd like to be able to integrate it with more of our online tools, such as Mail Chimp or Classy.
  • Finding duplicate accounts requires regular maintenance. If someone makes a gift online and they enter their information slightly differently than we have it on file, the system will create a new record. Every month, we go through and clean up those duplicates by merging the records. The processes are simple, but it takes time.
DonorPerfect works well for our small team of 6 staff members. We have about 3000 records (donors) in the system, and DonorPerfect makes it possible for us to keep better track of gifts received view trends in giving, identify donors that have lapsed or that might be prospects for a larger donation and all the ways we communicate with a donor.

As with any donor/contact management system though, the most crucial step is making sure staff members understand how to use the system and ensuring that everyone uses it consistently. To make DonorPerfect really work for your organization, you need to be committed to ongoing training and learning so that everyone who should be using it is using it, and they're all using it in the same way.
Read Emily Westergaard's full review
May 07, 2020
Hope Marstin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Donor Perfect is used by our whole organization. We are a non profit so it is very important to be able to track our visitors, donors, staff, and volunteers. We also use the reporting features to analyze our donor base and donations. We track all monies, whether it is a donation, dues, or in kind gifts.
  • The support team is readily available and extremely helpful.
  • The training features made reporting easy.
  • The gift processing is seamless.
  • I would like the gift information to appear on the search list of names.
  • I would like to be able to click from screen to screen under a particular name without having to click save, to be able to save all screens at once.
There has never been an issue where I could not get the help I needed to accomplish my goal. Customer support is the best I have experienced. The webinar training is easy to follow and implement. Reporting is made easy with lots of features and options. The staff is well trained and knowledgeable.
Support in installing the system was great. The team also helped us through the difficult integration process over multiple days. They always answer our questions no matter how mundane or simple. They have a positive attitude and are glad to hear from us. They offer suggestions and solutions without trying to sell another product.
Read Hope Marstin's full review
February 18, 2020
Linda Osborn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We primarily use DP for tracking and thanking all donations that come through the organization, for mail merges of all newsletters, annual reports, and appeal letters that go out, and for all sorts of reports that are generated to use at board meetings, etc.
  • Their support services team is the best I have ever encountered.
  • They continue to add new reports and new technology, always improving the software.
DP is wonderful for keeping track of all donations and thanking donors directly through the system.
In addition, the reports we are able to generate are excellent.
DonorPerfect is by far the best company ever as far as their support goes. You get a live person every time you call in and they never make you feel stupid. They are friendly, courteous and extremely knowledgeable in the product. In addition, you receive a report after the phone call with your question and the answer! It's a wonderful thing!!
Read Linda Osborn's full review
February 12, 2020
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use DonorPerfect at Boley Centers as my database management platform. Since we are a not-for-profit and thinly staffed, I am the sole user within the agency. The platform helps me to manage my 9,000+ constituents and helps me to track all of my activities with them throughout the year.
  • DonorPerfect has seamless integration with Constant Contact which is a huge benefit!
  • DonorPerfect has an intuitive and logical flow which makes it easy to learn as a new user.
  • I truly don't have any areas where I think DonorPerfect could improve. Like anything else, nothing is 100% perfect, but from the platform I used before to now using DonorPerfect, the difference is day and night!
I think DonorPerfect is well-suited to someone who is new to using a CRM, just as much it is suited to well a skilled user. It has bells and whistles if you need them, but is intuitive enough for someone who is new or doesn't have the luxury to spend hours each day within the constituent records.
Customer support with DonorPerfect is fantastic! I am constantly amazed at how quickly the staff is able and happy to assist.
Read Kathryn Juarez's full review
February 11, 2020
Rick Mason | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using DonorPerfect for 10+ years to manage our donor database of 370M records. I strongly recommend it. It's flexible, fast, powerful, and ready to go out of the box while still being extraordinarily customizable, easy to use, relatively inexpensive, and expandable to sync with P2P platforms. The times we've reached out to customer support, their reps have been quick and helpful with an impressive depth of knowledge of their product. Reporting and exports are straightforward enough that my new users are comfortable with the process, and here in operations, we're able to create custom calculated fields and more complicated data exports. It works well for my whole team.
  • Entry screen customization - You can expand the defaults to make the product work for you.
  • Price - It's cheaper that much of the competition.
  • Duplicate management - Removing duplicates is never fun, and DP could use a better duplicate removal tool.
DonorPerfect is a great fit for any organization that would benefit from a cloud-based donor database solution that can be customized to suit the organization's needs. If you're looking for strict accounting software that will link directly to general ledger software on the finance side of things, DonorPerfect's gift tracking may or may not meet your needs.
They are quick to respond, they know their product, and their solutions have worked for us right away. We haven't had to contact them much, but when we have, the experience has been positive.
Read Rick Mason's full review
Russ Childers | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect Online is mainly used by members of the Philanthropy Department, as well as some colleagues in other departments. We use it to track financial gifts and pledges, as well as volunteers. We manage the grant tracking process, produce lists for physical mailings and emails, manage relationships with financial supporters, volunteers, foundations, companies, cities, counties, and the State of Washington.
  • DonorPerfect listens to its clients and updates the package in part based on our input.
  • DonorPerfect continues to improve its customer support, increasing the hours and improving response time. When they do not have the answer I need, they quickly escalate it to someone who will be able to help.
  • I would like more consistency. Certain things work on certain tables or fields, but not on others. They have listened and improved on this, but there is still room for improvement.
  • We manage our events in DPO, but not using their event management tool, due to the inability to import old events and create reports with data from the events and other tables. This was the case when we migrated, but it may have changed by now.
It provides an easy way to track gifts, grants, volunteering, contacts (phone calls, emails, site visits, letters, etc.). It allows users to create fields to quantify any type of interaction (gifts, volunteer hours, etc.) over time. Users can also set up automated emails or record updates based on changes to a constituent record, such as a certain number of gifts, gift size, total volunteer hours, etc.
They are generally pretty quick to respond to chat, which is my preferred method because I can continue to work while we discuss my issues. Response time has improved quite a bit over the years, particularly in the past year or so. I am a very squeaky wheel, and rather than getting annoyed, they are great about reaching out to me, getting back to me with answers when it is not initially available, and passing things on to the developers so they can look into issues and fix them.
Read Russ Childers's full review
Sharon Murrah | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is being used in the development office of a private elementary school for fundraising purposes. We use it for campaigns and events to record and track donations. We use it in connection with ReadySetAuction for events and QuickBooks for financial purposes.
  • It has a great support staff.
  • It is easy to use.
  • It should have a feature that automatically backs up/saves the record you are in. In a busy office, we are constantly interrupted and we often leave our desks/computers and forget to click save. When we come back DP has timed out and not saved the data and it all has to be entered again. Very frustrating.
  • Since DP owns ReadySetAuction it should interact better.
It's fine for donations and tracking. It's not great to manage events. It's not perfectly aligned with ReadySetAuction.
Almost always we have interaction with professional and helpful support staff who are always very patient with us.
Read Sharon Murrah's full review
Susan Smart | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DonorPerfect primarily for our donor database and tracking fundraising event revenues. Currently, it is only used by the Development office, but we will be adding a membership program soon and that may broaden the list of users. The two strongest issues that DonorPerfect addresses for our organization is general donor data storage, cultivation and reporting. Adding online giving in 2014 for the first time was seamless with DonorPerfect. We recently added Text to Give and I would like to take advantage of the integration with Constant Contact, although we currently use Mailchimp for our email marketing. I would like to start using the moves management program as we embark on a capital campaign. We are a very small organization and the support from DonorPerfect is crucial to our success.
  • Support. With phone support, I am able to communicate my unique needs and the representative are always willing to spend the time to figure out the best solutions with me.
  • Ease of reporting. I know reporting in other databases can be complex and I appreciate the ease of use DonorPerfect offers for a small organization like ours. I juggle my varied development duties along with other areas of responsibility and don't use DonorPerfect every day. I really rely on the common sense approach to reporting.
  • Broader search mode. Names must be spelled exactly instead of offering suggestions.
  • How about an email feature within the donor's account?
It is very suitable for capturing our donor information and reporting on monthly and year-end activity and revenues. I like the comparison reports that are standard. It is difficult to use for events, especially remote events, and merchandising. I would like to see a stronger integration across other revenue streams. We do not integrate with Constant Contact because our marketing director prefers Mailchimp, so a better email system within the framework of DonorPerfect would be great.
The support is great. Definitely worth the extra expense to get customized reports and online forms to capture revenues and specific strategies.
Read Susan Smart's full review
January 28, 2020
Ruth Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DonorPerfect for donation tracking as well as our main mailing list for all mailings. We do regular monthly mailings to some constituents, targeted mailings to people have attended various events, as well as fundraising letters of various types. These are in addition to daily donation receipt letters that are generated through the donor system.
  • Reporting donations.
  • Targeted mailing lists.
  • I'd personally love a few more shortcut keys.
  • Some of the selection filters for creating reports or lists could be a little easier to navigate.
It's extremely user friendly. We've had quite a bit of turnover in our fundraising department in the past few years since we started using it, and no one seems to have great difficulty learning how to navigate the program. I definitely could not say the same about our previous software. I was the only one that could really create accurate reports and mailing lists in that one.
Very fast response to questions and issues. The online support community is also excellent for getting feedback, tips and advice from other users. I've not actually had to utilize their support for quite some time as I'm not very comfortable with the system and haven't had any issues that needed to be addressed.
Read Ruth Schmidt's full review
Scott Banks | TrustRadius Reviewer
[This] software is used by the entire company for both donor tracking and grants management. It allows us to see a much more accurate picture than simple accounting software alone and is also our portal for online and monthly giving. DonorPerfect includes all the tools for a successful constituent management system and grows with the organization for success.
  • Ease of Use
  • Scalability
  • Can be confusing at first glance by a new user.
  • Reports can be hard to find at first
Any non-profit can benefit from the tools offered by DonorPerfect.
Always quick and easy to either get the answers from the support community hosted by DPO or by calling SofterWare itself.
Read Scott Banks's full review
Samantha Rineer | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is used only by our development department. It is where we keep records of all of our donors, prospective donors and giving.

The staff at DonorPerfect have always been wonderful in helping me understand the system, as well as, talking me through how to get the information I need in the easiest way possible. The software is easy to use. I like that it is intuitive and we can customize it for our organization.
  • Support is always helpful and is immediately available.
  • Their conferences are very informative and worthwhile.
  • It is very user friendly.
  • Their events management portion needs work. It is not easy to use or integrate well within the records.
It is good for beginners as their support staff is helpful and always available. It is can be customized to your needs.
Staff at DonorPerferct are always available via chat and phone. They are always incredibly helpful and can help me work through an issues I have.
Read Samantha Rineer's full review
Robert Tamulis | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is used by the Mission Advancement Department. It is used by 4 users; one of the users is an elderly retired Sister volunteer. It is easy to learn and very straightforward to use. We maintain our donor database, enter gifts, run reports, build lists for mailings. We have the phone support option and when I need assistance with a problem or help setting up a report the tech support is very good. It made our gift entering and receipting (thank-yous) streamlined. I would recommend DonorPerfect to another non profit.
  • Generating thank-yous for gifts.
  • Maintaining a database of donors and prospects.
  • No middle name of donor in their stock thank-you using their receipting.
  • Exporting tributes so they are in alpha order by last name.
Easy to teach users how to use DonorPerfect. Gift entering has been streamlined. Additional data can be entered on a gift such as solicitation method. You are able to run reports to gave a snapshot of your progress on a solicitation. Receipts/Thank-yous can be made in a timely manner. Plus email receipts if needed.
DonorPerfect support goes beyond 10 in helping solve issues in a timely manner. They can look at your screen to see what is happening. They help build reports to get the data needed. They are very patient with users. Most issues are solved with one phone call. Our past system just had email support. That was poor, took a long time to solve your problems.
Read Robert Tamulis's full review
January 23, 2020
Roxanne Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
In my opinion, DonorPerfect is the best value for money. My assistant and I use it every day today to record gifts to our donor records. I purchased this program 3 different times - at 3 different organizations - that I worked for. I love how user-friendly it is. You can almost start using the program without any training. This donor management program does exactly what it is supposed to do. An added bonus is that Constant Contact is included free with the program.
  • It holds all of your donor information including gifts.
  • It allows you to send an email directly from your donor's page.
  • It could have a couple more canned reports that fundraisers use on an annual basis.
  • It could design a way for you to run reports to only the spouses.
DonorPerfect is very well suited as a donor management program. It is the perfect way to capture all of your donors and their giving amounts. With the right flags, it is also a great way to add prospects and suspects to your list. That way you can always take them off your list if you find that they are not interested in your organization.
Since we are long-time users, we only subscribe to customer service by text. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and always answer our questions quickly.
Read Roxanne Jacobs's full review
January 30, 2020
Our whole organization uses DonorPerfect, and it is essential to our non-profit. We are able to maintain our donors and keep an updated profile on their donations. One of our favorite features is being able to let our donors do automatic recurring donations each month. Another favorite is integrating DP with Constant Contact. This is HUGE for us when it comes to reaching out for team members, donation needs, etc.
  • Getting reports can be tricky, but the help desk is phenomenal.
For a small non-profit, this has been perfection. We use it daily and it helps us to assign tasks to people in the office to reach out to donors, etc. It is great for keeping track of donations. DP integrates with Constant Contact to make sending mass emails to donors a breeze.
Each time I have reached out to the support staff they have been efficient and above the board!
January 30, 2020
It is used to maintain our donor database and to extract mailing lists. It addresses our need for knowing who are donors are, and their particular interests and histories. DonorPerfect is used by our Development Director, Database Manager, Executive Director, and Finance Director on a regular basis.
  • It maintains a complete profile.
  • It allows for notes and tracking of interactions with donors.
  • Pulling reports are confusing because of the way filters have to be input.
  • It is not compatible with all search engines.
DonorPerfect is well suited for those organizations with a database of more than 5,000 and a person who is well versed in sorting and filtering information. For smaller organizations, it would not be cost-effective.
Overall, the support has been good, they are quick to respond to questions and technical problems.
March 24, 2020
DonorPerfect has been great for our small nonprofit. We use it to track donors, run reports, streamline online donations. We use it across the whole organization. It has been a huge improvement over our previous donor management software. The ability to track donors and see donor trends as a whole has been a great benefit.
  • Donor management
  • Ease of running a variety of reports
  • Great customer support
  • Some reports are difficult to run, but easier with customer support
DonorPerfect is great for a small nonprofit. I would imagine it is good for a medium to large nonprofit as well.
DonorPerfect support is fantastic. A great plus.
January 30, 2020
Our organization uses DonorPerfect to manage gifts and fundraising within the Development Department. It helps us maintain our donor database and communicate with donors.
  • Easy to use and navigate
  • Reports are detailed
  • Volunteer management
  • Email capabilities
Donor perfect exceeds our expectations, particularly in the area of donor management and reporting information to our direct mail provider.
Tech support is always helpful and we enjoy the chat feature as well.
November 07, 2019
Anne Baunach, CFRE, CEFL | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prior to using DonorPerfect, I had used two other software packages - Raiser's Edge and Compass 360. I didn't think I would find another product that I liked as well as Raiser's Edge, but that program was not in our budget. I am so glad that we looked at DonorPerfect. It is the best software on the market. The integration with Constant Contact and ReadySetAuction is really helpful. We use this across the organization for donor management, fundraising, communication with donors, and a CRM.
  • Tracking donations
  • Integration with QuickBooks
  • Integration with Constant Contact
  • Integration with ReadySetAuction
  • Getting a 360 view of the donor
  • ReadySetAuction can be a but clunky - but we are doing better with it now that we are on our second auction.
DonorPerfect is ideal for a small organization. I believe it would be great for a large organization as well - but since I haven't used it in that setting, I don't know. It is an integrated program so everything came with one cost. We didn't have to be worried about additional expenses to add modules - it was all part of the basic package that we purchased.
Support is so easy. We use chat most often - as we can get someone quickly. The support folks know the product and get answers quickly. If they need to escalate an issue, they do so quickly. The training is great and easily accessible. You can take classes over and over until you completely understand concepts.
Read Anne Baunach, CFRE, CEFL's full review
December 19, 2019
Rebecca Cobb | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is constantly improving its platform to be the best it can be for its customers. Their service has been top-notch and continues to improve. Overall, I couldn't do my job successfully without DonorPerfect and its support. It has been a huge game-changer for donor management and cultivation. We have seen huge success using this platform.

• Customer service & support
  • Free webinars
  • Pricing for add-ons could be more public and less expensive.
This is the best donor management platform that I have found. Most Feeding America food banks that I have spoken with have chosen it for its features, service, and support.
They have chat, real agents to speak with that have real knowledge in real-time, and tons of resources so you can answer questions on your own if you want.
Read Rebecca Cobb's full review
November 16, 2019
Christy Wilkerson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used every day by our entire organization, including global affiliate offices. DonorPerfect helps us coordinate, communicate, and track our ministry partners. We use it in our fundraising, communications, and partner relations and development. It is the one go-to tool. It meets our needs...and then some.
  • Segments our partners regarding their interests and giving ability.
  • Helps us record personal details (birthdays, family, etc.) to create a more personal interaction.
  • Provides excellent reports for our CEO to make good decisions.
  • No issues for us. Support is great. User friendliness is superb. Seamless transfer of information when development team is "on the go" is priceless.
We began using DonorPerfect when we were small—about 8,000 records. Today, after growing to over 30,000 with DonorPerfect, we are STILL using it, and it continues to meet our daily needs. Last year we incorporated Constant Contact for our eblast communications, and have never looked back. I recommend DonorPerfect to my friends in the non-profit world every chance I get—and they have become “raving fans” as well. The product, the support, the price…all get 5 stars from us!
I recommend DonorPerfect to everyone in my network--large or small--because I've used it at both levels, and it has been a winner for us in every way.
Read Christy Wilkerson's full review
December 30, 2019
Michelle LaPage | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use and have used DonorPerfect in two past previous positions with small nonprofits. All offices have been a staff size of one or two users. I believe in the product though because at each new position I recommend to the Foundation board to make the investment in this product. I have also referred to two other organizations as well. It is a great product with a variety of options and uses for nonprofits big and small.
  • Reporting functioning.
  • Export of reports.
  • Help function is hard to navigate.
DonorPerfect is very well suited for small nonprofits and allows you to share appropriate information with board members.
It has been good when we needed it but we don't pay for anything extra as we just have the maintenance package.
Read Michelle LaPage's full review
January 09, 2020
The Development department is the sole user for DonorPerfect. The current use for the product are in donation page creations, tracking constituents and organizing our annual appeal to the correct target markets. DonorPerfect is currently being used to address redundant constituents in our database, through its use as a duplicate tracker. We have been thoroughly impressed by the pieces of training offered to be able to continue to best use the software at hand.
  • Donation pages
  • Constituent management
  • Cost
  • Creating mailing lists
DonorPerfect is perfect for small to large nonprofits. The customizability for donation pages is what sealed the deal to move from using Paypal to the DP payment processing portal. The fees for credit cards are low and we are extremely pleased with the increase of donations made to our organization. We are all also pleased with the transition to dump our data from an antiquated system to a DP as the DP support staff did a wonderful job.

Donorperfect may be difficult for churches to use as a platform.
An upgraded value, the call support phone number is the number 1 go-to for our organization. The support staff at DonorPerfect are reliable and knowledgeable in all aspects of the software. There has not been one question that was not answered. We greatly appreciate the assistance of running Excel lists and continuing the online webinars to use at our offices and homes.

What is DonorPerfect?