Score 7.7 out of 10

What is DonorPerfect?

Best tool for donations

November 23, 2021
Waukesha Free Clinic uses Donor Perfect to manage and report our donations. Using codes makes it easy to organize the donations we are …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DonorPerfect, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Express

Essentials

Product Demos

DonorPerfect: Your Digital Fundraising Assistant
02:01

What is DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect is a solution in fundraising that helps nonprofits grow. It helps teams manage donations, contacts, receipting, reporting, email, and fundraising initiatives from a single system. Features for organizations of all size include automatic monthly giving, integrated online donation forms, standard and custom reports, Constant Contact email, auction management, and a network of integrated partner solutions.

DonorPerfect Video

DonorPerfect: A Digital Fundraising Assistant

DonorPerfect Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesCanada, United States

Blackbaud eTapestry, Bloomerang, and Network for Good are common alternatives for DonorPerfect.

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of DonorPerfect are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

I love that I can integrate with Donor Search to learn about a person's past giving history to learn more about their interests. DonorPerfect also lets us upload a photo of our donors so we can easily identify them when they visit us or Attend a function. I wish the photo upload offered a larger image and multiple images, some donors send me pics of their visits and pets and it would be great to also store those right in their DP account.
I love that we can upload a photo of our donors to their record! Along with the ability to breakdown contacts for a particular campaign by steps taken with each meeting ( for example: presented campaign materials in virtual meeting, showed campaign video, etc) along with corresponding notes as to what materials they were sent, what suggestions they had, their photo ensures that we'll be easily able to remember them when they next visit our facility!
December 10, 2021

DonorPerfect Review

Joseph Cuozzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think DonorPerfect is suited for all development operations, but I think small to mid-size organizations is where it shines. It is easy to use and one can get started on the most important aspects of fundraising - thanking donors and tracking donations. This can happen very quickly with DonorPerfect. A Development Department can then build relationships from there using the contact tab. There are a very of reports that team members can use as well.
November 23, 2021

Best tool for donations

Ronaldo Moran | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is the perfect donor managing website that allows users to easily track certain donations. However, it takes an organized user to take advantage of the software. If a user is not organized, then the donations can be a mess for certain people. Thankfully, that is not the case at my organization.
August 20, 2021

Review of DonorPerfect

Terri Watson Medina | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you are searching for a mid-range program for your fundraising needs, DonorPerfect is a great tool to use. I’ve been using DonorPerfect two years after using another fundraising software program. The program is very easy to use, and if I need additional help, customer services is only a phone call away. It’s convenient to have the online forms available so you set them up and don’t have to worry about them and it’s easy for our donors to make one-time gifts, monthly gifts, sign-up for events and we even use them for our volunteer hours.

Roxanne Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is well suited to any non-profit who needs to keep tract of all of their donors and their donations without spending a fortune on a data management program. It is very user friendly so you don't need a lot of training to be able to use the system. They are also very good at converting your current information into their system without breaking the bank.

Ruth Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's extremely user friendly. We've had quite a bit of turnover in our fundraising department in the past few years since we started using it, and no one seems to have great difficulty learning how to navigate the program. I definitely could not say the same about our previous software. I was the only one that could really create accurate reports and mailing lists in that one.
Lauren Sikkema | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Cost-effective, so good for a smaller organization or one with a low budget.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly. Good for an organization that has a wide range of experience with databases.
  • Somewhat limited with the customization of reporting. If you don't need reports outside of what is already provided, this isn't a problem.
May 07, 2020

So Easy

Hope Marstin | TrustRadius Reviewer
There has never been an issue where I could not get the help I needed to accomplish my goal. Customer support is the best I have experienced. The webinar training is easy to follow and implement. Reporting is made easy with lots of features and options. The staff is well trained and knowledgeable.
I would categorize my organization as mid-sized, but I can see it working just as well if we were smaller or larger. It is a fantastic means by which to manage your donor records and record as much data about each one as you can or would like.

DonorPerfect is great for reporting, which would positively impact any nonprofit organization. All NPOs are required to do a certain amount of reporting, but it is so important to share data with stakeholders, donors, management, boards, etc., and DonorPerfect is so versatile and all-encompassing when it comes to formulating data with which to do so.
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect works well for our small team of 6 staff members. We have about 3000 records (donors) in the system, and DonorPerfect makes it possible for us to keep better track of gifts received view trends in giving, identify donors that have lapsed or that might be prospects for a larger donation and all the ways we communicate with a donor.

As with any donor/contact management system though, the most crucial step is making sure staff members understand how to use the system and ensuring that everyone uses it consistently. To make DonorPerfect really work for your organization, you need to be committed to ongoing training and learning so that everyone who should be using it is using it, and they're all using it in the same way.
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think DonorPerfect is well-suited to someone who is new to using a CRM, just as much it is suited to well a skilled user. It has bells and whistles if you need them, but is intuitive enough for someone who is new or doesn't have the luxury to spend hours each day within the constituent records.
DonorPerfect is a great fit for any organization that would benefit from a cloud-based donor database solution that can be customized to suit the organization's needs. If you're looking for strict accounting software that will link directly to general ledger software on the finance side of things, DonorPerfect's gift tracking may or may not meet your needs.
It provides an easy way to track gifts, grants, volunteering, contacts (phone calls, emails, site visits, letters, etc.). It allows users to create fields to quantify any type of interaction (gifts, volunteer hours, etc.) over time. Users can also set up automated emails or record updates based on changes to a constituent record, such as a certain number of gifts, gift size, total volunteer hours, etc.
It is very suitable for capturing our donor information and reporting on monthly and year-end activity and revenues. I like the comparison reports that are standard. It is difficult to use for events, especially remote events, and merchandising. I would like to see a stronger integration across other revenue streams. We do not integrate with Constant Contact because our marketing director prefers Mailchimp, so a better email system within the framework of DonorPerfect would be great.
For a small non-profit, this has been perfection. We use it daily and it helps us to assign tasks to people in the office to reach out to donors, etc. It is great for keeping track of donations. DP integrates with Constant Contact to make sending mass emails to donors a breeze.