Score 7.7 out of 10

What is DonorPerfect?

Best tool for donations

November 23, 2021
Waukesha Free Clinic uses Donor Perfect to manage and report our donations. Using codes makes it easy to organize the donations we are …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DonorPerfect, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Express

Essentials

Product Demos

DonorPerfect: Your Digital Fundraising Assistant
02:01

What is DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect is a solution in fundraising that helps nonprofits grow. It helps teams manage donations, contacts, receipting, reporting, email, and fundraising initiatives from a single system. Features for organizations of all size include automatic monthly giving, integrated online donation forms, standard and custom reports, Constant Contact email, auction management, and a network of integrated partner solutions.

DonorPerfect Video

DonorPerfect: A Digital Fundraising Assistant

DonorPerfect Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesCanada, United States

Blackbaud eTapestry, Bloomerang, and Network for Good are common alternatives for DonorPerfect.

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of DonorPerfect are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

• We have increased our overall donations.
  • We have increased individual donation amounts
  • We have increased our ability to tailor our fundraising campaigns to donor interests and capacity for giving.
  • We have increased our number of donors
December 10, 2021

DonorPerfect Review

Joseph Cuozzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I think it has a positive return on investment, particularly in the on-line giving phase where DonorPerfect and its partners helped reduce transaction costs from what we had been paying.
  • Overall, I think it has helped our business objectives from a fund raising point of view.
Roxanne Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It allows us to tract our donors and see who has not made their yearly donation
  • The yearly maintenance fee is relatively inexpensive
  • It enables us to keep in contact with our donors to secure donations on a yearly basis
Ruth Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Has enabled more of our staff to utilize the information it contains.
  • Has really freed up a lot of my time since there are now other staff who can create custom mailing lists or specific reports.
Lauren Sikkema | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Can track donor stewardship. Even though it's cumbersome, we don't have an easier way to track it. Helps to provide information when making an ask.
  • Can easily track donations and funds raised so we can reach our goals.
  • Low cost means that we can use more funds for direct service to our clients.
Linda Hitch | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Tracking donors and gifts is the life blood of a non-profit. That said, keep an eye on your bill. You may find you are not using all the pieces you purchased and can realize some savings.
  • The good thing is that as soon as you are ready to utilize that unused service that you bought and cancelled, you can add it back if you want to.
  • I can't imagine doing my job on a daily basis without DonorPerfect, so the ROI is tremendous for me and my organization. Not only does it store our records and data succinctly, it is a one-stop shop for staying organized and on-task with the personal Dashboard feature, recording data (no matter how obscure), and generating reports.
  • DonorPerfect is a huge time-saver for me, as it allows me to schedule tasks for myself and set specific reminders related to donors that populate on my daily Dashboard. I don't have to leave DonorPerfect, open up a calendar program, and duplicate my entry of data or tasks or reminders. I can do it all within each donor's record without leaving DonorPerfect or having to navigate elsewhere on my PC.
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • DonorPerfect has helped us increase fundraising by giving us tools to track donor gifts and see the full picture of a donor's relationship with the organization.
  • DonorPerfect's reports are exceptional in helping make data-driven decisions. It's reporting feature can help identify donors that have lapsed, donors that have increased their gifts over time, lifetime giving of a donor, or the types of solicitations that a specific donor responds best to. That data has helped us segment our donors and develop more targeted messaging that has helped us be more successful.
  • DonorPerfect's integration with Quickbooks helps save time and ensure that all of our donations are being recorded.
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • There has been intrinsic value in the way I have been able to easily and smoothly communicate with my constituents.
  • There has been a great ROI in that I find myself much more efficient within the DonorPerfect database than I was in the platform I previously used which has freed my time up to tend to other aspects of my job!
  • I cannot give you the exact ROI, but I can safely say that the ability to track various events, and remind users to follow up, to make sure that things do not fall through the cracks has had a positive impact.