Score 7.7 out of 10

What is DonorPerfect?

Best tool for donations

November 23, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DonorPerfect, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Express

Essentials

Product Demos

DonorPerfect: Your Digital Fundraising Assistant
02:01

What is DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect is a solution in fundraising that helps nonprofits grow. It helps teams manage donations, contacts, receipting, reporting, email, and fundraising initiatives from a single system. Features for organizations of all size include automatic monthly giving, integrated online donation forms, standard and custom reports, Constant Contact email, auction management, and a network of integrated partner solutions.

DonorPerfect Video

DonorPerfect: A Digital Fundraising Assistant

DonorPerfect Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesCanada, United States

Blackbaud eTapestry, Bloomerang, and Network for Good are common alternatives for DonorPerfect.

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of DonorPerfect are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Michael Liimatta | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPefect has been the perfect solution for our nonprofit drug/alcohol rehabilitation facility. We have several significant contributors, along with a direct mail fundraising program. The application has allowed us to maintain comprehensive records for all of our donors, both large and small. It allows us to keep track of all the ways we connect with them and it records their entire giving history. It has allowed us to manage fundraising events such as our annual golf tournament In just two years, with this extra "horsepower" available to our development team, our donated income has more than doubled.
DonorPerfect allows us to personalize our communications with donors through tailored emails, videos, and invitations. The program lets us track donor communications via the contacts section and set filters that allow us to run reports to see who showed interest or offered support for a particular project or program, and easily identify those we need to circle back to.
We use DonorPerfect for all donation management. Tracking and processing donations, managing donor information, thanking donors, syncing with QuickBooks, etc. It's very nice to have all those processes managed in one software.
I can't say enough good things about DonorPerfect's Customer Support and Training. I learned a lot from the webinars available, and whenever I call support, the staff is always knowledgeable, professional, and patient. I've used other fundraising database software programs, and this is the best.
December 10, 2021

DonorPerfect Review

Joseph Cuozzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used by the Development Department to track donations, donors and interactions with donors. It address raising money for an organization and methods to track the raising of money. We use it for both cash and in-kind donations as well as moves management with donors and prospects.
November 23, 2021

Best tool for donations

Ronaldo Moran | TrustRadius Reviewer
Waukesha Free Clinic uses Donor Perfect to manage and report our donations. Using codes makes it easy to organize the donations we are receiving. For example, every year we have a gala, and with that gala, we require multiple different codes to organize and manage our donations. Donations through games, in-kind, auction. There are so many aspects of our gala, and donor perfect makes it easier for us to manage.
August 20, 2021

Review of DonorPerfect

Terri Watson Medina | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is being used at my nonprofit organization as the primary system we use to collect donations from our supporters. My small team uses it from entering donations manually and from online forms, creating events, running reports and as our integration with Constant Contact email system.

I personally have been using DonorPerfect two years after using another fundraising software program. The program is very easy to use, and if I need additional help, customer services is only a phone call away. It’s convenient to have the online forms available so you set them up and don’t have to worry about them and it’s easy for our donors to make one-time gifts, monthly gifts, sign-up for events and we even use them for our volunteer hours.

Roxanne Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect is being used to keep tract of all of our donors and their donations. It is being used by myself and my assistant on a daily basis. The program enables us to provide our Board of Director with a list of all the donors and their donation so that they can thank them and know how we are doing towards our fundraising goals.
Joy Cox | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our agency uses Donor Perfect to maintain our donor database, send thank you letters for donations, and to compile lists for mailings. We also use the reports feature for monthly financial reports, annual reports for our auditors, and to track how many donors give at each donation bracket. All of these things have helped our processes run smoothly.
Ruth Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DonorPerfect for donation tracking as well as our main mailing list for all mailings. We do regular monthly mailings to some constituents, targeted mailings to people have attended various events, as well as fundraising letters of various types. These are in addition to daily donation receipt letters that are generated through the donor system.
Lauren Sikkema | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DonorPerfect as our donor database. I work in the fundraising department, and we use the program to track donors, donations, donor stewardship, committee membership, and board member terms. We do not use the program outside of our fundraising department.

May 07, 2020

So Easy

Hope Marstin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Donor Perfect is used by our whole organization. We are a non profit so it is very important to be able to track our visitors, donors, staff, and volunteers. We also use the reporting features to analyze our donor base and donations. We track all monies, whether it is a donation, dues, or in kind gifts.
DonorPerfect has been great for our small nonprofit. We use it to track donors, run reports, streamline online donations. We use it across the whole organization. It has been a huge improvement over our previous donor management software. The ability to track donors and see donor trends as a whole has been a great benefit.
DonorPerfect is used by the development office at my organization. Users include myself and one colleague. We use DonorPerfect as a donor database and management tool. It has been of great help to us in terms of staying organized and keeping all our data succinct and in one location. It is also our one go-to for reporting and data analysis on a regular basis.
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our small nonprofit implemented using DonorPerfect nearly five years ago to better track our donors, organize our solicitation process, and help us steward donors more consistently. DonorPerfect has been a great tool to have and we've grown our fundraising over the past five years by nearly 300%.

DonorPerfect works so well for us because we can completely customize it. We can add new fields as they become relevant, and we can search those fields through reports. We also like the integration with Constant Contact, allowing us to keep all of our lists segmented easily so we can send targeted email communications to different groups. Whenever anyone changes their email or opts out, the Constant Contact > DonorPerfect connection automatically updates for us, so we don't have to manually make the changes. DonorPerfect also has a great form builder tool, to allow us to create web forms easily and quickly. And what we probably like best of all - their incredible support team. I can email them a question if I'm having trouble getting a report to run the way I want, or I can call and almost always get a person on the first ring. Their support team will walk us through an issue, or help us think through how to add new fields or make changes that will work for us.
February 19, 2020

A+ for DonorPerfect!

Linda Osborn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We primarily use DP for tracking and thanking all donations that come through the organization, for mail merges of all newsletters, annual reports, and appeal letters that go out, and for all sorts of reports that are generated to use at board meetings, etc.
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use DonorPerfect at Boley Centers as my database management platform. Since we are a not-for-profit and thinly staffed, I am the sole user within the agency. The platform helps me to manage my 9,000+ constituents and helps me to track all of my activities with them throughout the year.
We've been using DonorPerfect for 10+ years to manage our donor database of 370M records. I strongly recommend it. It's flexible, fast, powerful, and ready to go out of the box while still being extraordinarily customizable, easy to use, relatively inexpensive, and expandable to sync with P2P platforms. The times we've reached out to customer support, their reps have been quick and helpful with an impressive depth of knowledge of their product. Reporting and exports are straightforward enough that my new users are comfortable with the process, and here in operations, we're able to create custom calculated fields and more complicated data exports. It works well for my whole team.
DonorPerfect Online is mainly used by members of the Philanthropy Department, as well as some colleagues in other departments. We use it to track financial gifts and pledges, as well as volunteers. We manage the grant tracking process, produce lists for physical mailings and emails, manage relationships with financial supporters, volunteers, foundations, companies, cities, counties, and the State of Washington.
January 31, 2020

Is DonorPerfect For You?

DonorPerfect is being used in the development office of a private elementary school for fundraising purposes. We use it for campaigns and events to record and track donations. We use it in connection with ReadySetAuction for events and QuickBooks for financial purposes.
We use DonorPerfect primarily for our donor database and tracking fundraising event revenues. Currently, it is only used by the Development office, but we will be adding a membership program soon and that may broaden the list of users. The two strongest issues that DonorPerfect addresses for our organization is general donor data storage, cultivation and reporting. Adding online giving in 2014 for the first time was seamless with DonorPerfect. We recently added Text to Give and I would like to take advantage of the integration with Constant Contact, although we currently use Mailchimp for our email marketing. I would like to start using the moves management program as we embark on a capital campaign. We are a very small organization and the support from DonorPerfect is crucial to our success.
Our whole organization uses DonorPerfect, and it is essential to our non-profit. We are able to maintain our donors and keep an updated profile on their donations. One of our favorite features is being able to let our donors do automatic recurring donations each month. Another favorite is integrating DP with Constant Contact. This is HUGE for us when it comes to reaching out for team members, donation needs, etc.