DonorSnap in Wisconsin offers a nonprofit fundraising and constituent management platform, supporting at different pricing tiers larger or small groups of donors with fundraising tools like mass email with acknowledgement emails, mobile app, event registration and forms, management of recurring donations, and other email related tools.I Haven't Cried at Work Since Using DonorSnapWe use DonorSnap to track donors and volunteers, class and event registrations, grants received, and any incoming miscellaneous monies received as well as in-kind donations. All monies and in-kind donations received are entered into DS as well as how many hours each volunteer works. I'm able to create a deposit report from data entry in cash, check, and online/credit card data. Everyone in our organization is able to use DS whether it's just to look up contact information or to create a report of major donors, etc. We would be lost without it!,Having one centralized, paperless system that we can all use to access information on donors, volunteers, class/event registrations makes our organization effortlessly efficient. DonorSnap allows for a great deal of customization. I can tag an entry as to how they participate with our organization so that I can easily create a report that shows me all volunteers that are interested in working with children, gardening, event planning, etc. Or I can create forms that I can put on our website for folks to register for classes or events, accept credit card payments, and have that registration automatically populate a DonorSnap record. DonorSnap customer service and support are amazing! If I can't figure something out from the online videos or documentation (available on each screen), then it's a quick email and a quick response from them with the answer! I have never waited longer than two hours for someone to get back with me.,I really can't think of a thing!,10,We spend so much less time doing data entry and generating reports than we spent with our previous four database providers. This is a very inexpensive donor management system in comparison with the others that we have used saving us thousands of dollars annually. DonorSnap has more than met our business objectives of being able to track donors, donations, payments, registrations, etc. Working from the cloud provides me with quick access to information regardless of location - even the mobile app is great!,DonorSnap is a Snap!In the past, our organization relied on a donor management system consisting of MS Excel and QuickBooks. The DonorSnap solution has completely revolutionized our accounting processing.,The software is rich with features. Their online support is quick to respond. Many user-defined fields which provide greater adaptability to meet our needs. Easy to navigate.,The QuickBooks integration does not meet our desired results.,10,Time saved with quick acknowledgment letters. Time saved with easy-peasy donor responsive forms which auto-populate in donor account and appropriate buckets. Subscription price per month - easy on the corporate wallet.,
DonorSnap

DonorSnap Reviews

DonorSnap
Filter 3 vetted DonorSnap reviews and ratings
Terry Houston profile photo
July 20, 2018

Review: "I Haven't Cried at Work Since Using DonorSnap"

• Having one centralized, paperless system that we can all use to access information on donors, volunteers, class/event registrations makes our organization effortlessly efficient.
  • DonorSnap allows for a great deal of customization. I can tag an entry as to how they participate with our organization so that I can easily create a report that shows me all volunteers that are interested in working with children, gardening, event planning, etc. Or I can create forms that I can put on our website for folks to register for classes or events, accept credit card payments, and have that registration automatically populate a DonorSnap record.
  • DonorSnap customer service and support are amazing! If I can't figure something out from the online videos or documentation (available on each screen), then it's a quick email and a quick response from them with the answer! I have never waited longer than two hours for someone to get back with me.
  • I really can't think of a thing!
DonorSnap is perfect for our organization due to its ease of use; there isn't a big learning curve. Because we can create additional fields, we are able to segment reports based on those fields and appeal to specific groups. Additionally, with the number of classes and events that we conduct throughout the year, by being able to take online registrations and then have those in DS without anything more than a click to do, it streamlines the process immensely. Learning how to create reports can be slightly challenging if you are accustomed to working with a different platform, but I think it's that way when switching from any program to another.
Read Terry Houston's full review
Paul Rycus profile photo
July 20, 2018

User Review: "DonorSnap is a Snap!"

• The software is rich with features.
  • Their online support is quick to respond.
  • Many user-defined fields which provide greater adaptability to meet our needs.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • The QuickBooks integration does not meet our desired results.
We reviewed more than 100 donor management software applications and found DonorSnap to be right for our organization. Sure, there are the 800 lb gorillas out there, but their cost was overall not economical for our financial budget. The DonorSnap platform is rich with features and their online support is quick to respond.

In the beginning, one of our concerns was a potential learning curve in understanding the application. Frankly speaking, it is easy to navigate once you play around with it, attend a webinar and watch some of their help videos. We were not intimidated and are happy with our choice.

There is probably not a donor management software that is perfect. We like that there are many user-defined fields which provide greater adaptability to meet our needs. No need for custom work.
Read Paul Rycus's full review