Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Doodle, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- predicting the times you want to make available
- providing a link that can be easily copied
- Sometimes the newly updated feature of clicking time selections can be a bit clunky. I am not always able to click the correct time at first.
- Annoy users
- Go back
- Polls groups for availability.
- The only problem I'm having is with the log-in. It will not allow me to log in and I have current polls collecting availability that I need access to for scheduling.
- It's perfect for our needs!
- Easy to use
- Gathers information
- Too simple, doesn't do enough to warrant a premium version.
- Doodle provides options
- Easy to create and edit
- You can reach online support if needed
- Doodle could create a word cloud from polling
- Hard to think of improvements when the tool meets our need
- Not sure if Doodle is translated into many languages
- Provides opportunity for quick e-learning videos to be uploaded for easy access.
- Provides you with great selection of backgrounds, characters and props.
- Ease of use is truly an asset of this program
- I wish that it offered more options in backgrounds, characters and props without having an additional cost, but that is to be expected.
- I would like an easier way to add my own fonts, characters , props etc, because I am a new learner this may not be an issue as I get more familiar with the software.
- I don't like all the sales emails I received trying to upgrade or add to my purchase.
- Doodle allows you to sync Google Calendars with the availability options view to compare your availability with the times chosen.
- I like that you can limit the number of votes per user so that if it's appointment booking, it's first come first served.
- If I don't have contact information, I can ask for that in the poll with a premium. So great!
- I would appreciate a more intuitive add-on within Google Calendar so we can schedule meetings directly in there.
- I think missing functionality might be adding sliders, photos, and colors to the polls to make it look really beautiful.
- I find the options on the poll settings are a bit confusing. It could be elaborated on more or have tooltips to explain the options better.
- Makes it easy to select possible time and dates for a meeting.
- Makes it easy for viewers to select their available times.
- Makes it incredibly easy to see which days and times work best.
- I think that maybe Doodle could make it more clear to those who are checking when they're available that the intent is to select all available spots, not just your favorite.
- Easily accessible.
- User friendly.
- Currently there are no improvements that I would make with Doodle!
- Functionality - Maybe it could expand beyond just scheduling time
- Accessibility - I feel like it's not that convenient to use on the phone.
- Audience - It's a great tool but not that many use it, maybe it should be marketed more.
- Easy set-up of polls.
- Easy scheduling.
- Easy reporting and management.
- Calendar integration is pretty good, but I honestly find just entering the dates easier than trying to manage with the calendar.
- Organizes people's time across companies.
- Gives organizers an easy way to lay out time/date options.
- Gives participants an easy way to convey their availability.
- Is a professional and efficient manner in which to schedule meetings and phone calls.
- Doodle page can be overwhelming with ads.
- If you have a lot of available dates and times, the current scroll feature gets long and a little hard to view.
- It offers a series of different dates and times.
- It is user-friendly.
- It emails the results.
- It could link with Outlook.
Usually, we would send emails to confirm meeting times and RSVPs, but find that a tool like Doodle makes that process much easier. Whether you're organizing a business meeting, finding a convenient event time, or RSVPing for an activity, Doodle helps.
- Doodle is incredibly easy to use. Just add event name, location and times and have potential attendees sign up.
- The free version of Doodle is functional for most simple use cases, and helps us to save money.
- Sending attendees a simple link to a Doodle poll works even for the not-so-tech-savvy.
- The free version has a cluttered interface, there is simply too much real estate for ads.
- The sign-up should include details like name and email, which would make it easier to know who signed up.
- The email updates are a little annoying. There are ways to adjust the settings, but I think they could be improved.
If you need detailed sign-up information like dietary restrictions or any other information that relates to the RSVP, you may want to explore different tools. Doodle is for your quick and easy RSVP needs.
- Great user interface
- Can be used without training, it is intuitive
- Easy to use with large groups of people
- First/second choice options
- If, then logic
- Easier to see multiple dates without scrolling
- calendar management
- meeting times
- connecting with people outside of the organization
- none that I can think of
- It makes it easier to collaborate with large groups of people.
- The platform is simple and easy to use for beginners.
- You can easily see what options are most desirable, who chose the options, and visualize schedules.
- It can be difficult to arrange times in a concise way, or allow users to specify their own times.
- A note section would be helpful, allowing users to specify certain time constraints.
- It is excellent at scheduling meetings. Cuts down on a lot of wasted time sending back and forth emails.
- Surveys make group meetings easier as well. You can easily set up a time that works for most of your team.
- Activity reminders are great too.
- The interface is terrific. It's just so easy to set up and use.
- I had some issues setting up Google Calendar integrations. I was hoping that would work more smoothly.
- Mobile functionality is just not very good. I simply gave up trying it use it on my Android phone.
On the other hand, if you work solo and usually don't have a lot of meetings/calls taking up your calendar then I think you can get by fine without it.
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy onboarding.
- Easy usage.
- It could work better on mobile.
- Would like to see more features.
- Doodle allows more than two people to communicate a time to hold a meeting
- Efficient - not a lot of further communication needed to coordinate a meeting time
- Schedules are specific to the individual - everyone has a snapshot of their "calendar" of Doodle events
- Create a way for people to meet over video-chat through Doodle
- Ease of use.
- No sign up required for poll takers.
- Fast set up.
- Doesn't handle frames of time as well specific times and dates (e.g. "Which general days of the weeks work best?" is not a Doodle friendly question).
- Editing time blocks can be a bit clunky.
- Doodle allows you to view multiple meeting times simultaneously. I may never have 100% of my team available, but I can see that I have three other options with 90% availability.
- Doodle is a free resource that doesn't require users to create an account or exist in a network. I simply send the link and see the responses.
- Doodle notifies you as people respond, making the scheduling process quick and easy. Also, you can confirm a time through the software!
- I would like to create groups within Doodle that I use frequently rather than manually enter emails or share a link each time.
- I would like to be able to sync multiple emails into my Doodle account so that when I get invited to a Doodle poll I am also signed in. I use Doodle for personal and professional use, and those have to exist separately.
- Add a comment section to polls! Attendees could then comment if availability has special circumstances.
- Let's you customize your dates/times and/or other choices for your poll
- Provides you options if you want to give your constituents the ability to view others votes or only their own as well as the ability to vote once or more than once.
- You are able to send the invite to them via their e-mail.
- There is both a free version and a premium version. The free version is able to do most everything; however, the premium version gives the option to see who opened your invites, when they opened them, created events in your calendar, ask for more information, and have no ads.
- The free version is fairly simple and does contain a lot of ads
- Features a variety of languages; however, most of them are European in origin