Doodle

Doodle Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

July 08, 2020

More than Doodle

Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Doodle saves time that can be invested in other duties and projects.
  • Doodle is easily accessible and user friendly so it appeals to our diverse age of users.
  • Since I no longer go back and forth over one schedule I am able to be more productive which brings me much more job satisfaction.
  • We have saved massive amounts of time using Doodle (both in going back and forth with emails and the ease of use)
  • Doodle has provided us a fast and effective pathway for gathering meeting availability.
  • Doodle keeps my Google Calendar in-view, so I'm not double-booking - again a success!
  • People were happy how easy it is to find meeting times.
  • I can send Doodle polls to people within and outside the organization, which our internal calendar tool would not allow us to do.
  • It's very fast and saves vast amounts of time - no more emails for RSVP collection.
MUKESHI RANI MALIK | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • A lot of time saved. The time I would have spent emailing people to coordinate meetings is now free time I can use for other activities.
  • Reminders make sure I don't miss out on important tasks.
  • Being able to survey multiple people for optimal availability means your team members are a lot less likely to miss out on meetings.
Alicia Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Doodle saves so much time. Time is valuable, and it cuts the time involved with scheduling in half.
  • Doodle connects our team across campus. Even if we don't see each other, we can still check in and plan a meeting.
  • Doodle doesn't always work well with our campus network, which can be annoying.
Brad Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Clearly reduces the amount of time spent and interruptions caused trying to coordinate meetings
  • Facilitates that important meetings actually happen because there's less back and forth trying to figure that out
  • It's reliable, so, fortunately, we haven't missed any invites as a result which is extremely important for a service like this
Becca Guler | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Improved efficiency by avoiding the slow and inefficient process of emailing back and forth to set meeting dates and times.
  • Allows for more informed decisions regarding meetings or making decisions, as all options can be laid out visually in a way that isn't possible in an email.

What is Doodle?

Doodle is appointment scheduling software from the Swiss company of the same name.

Doodle Pricing