Doodle Reviews

Edie Ingram | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Doodle is so user-friendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Doodle in our leadership development program to help us make our training more engaging and accessible to remote locations. Our intention is to then use it as a training tool for use with on the job skill training and possibly utilize it in our onboarding process. I just purchased Doodle and have only created one training video with it so far but it was very user friendly. Because of the ease of use I can see how it will be beneficial for many training needs.
Read Edie Ingram's full review
Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

This is Why I Doodle!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently we are in development mode for programs and I use Doodle to schedule group meetings and community collaboration activities with multiple professionals both in and out of my organization. Doodle supports my efforts ensuring I have the most professionals at the table based on their availability which in turn supports well attended meetings.
Read Ty Johnson's full review
March 12, 2020

Doodle Poll helps me acheive scheduling magic!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Doodle to book appointments and meetings with my clients and other members of the organization. We use it across the organization and spread the word about Doodle by sending meeting invites and availability polls to outside clients. This addresses the problem of planning meetings and appointments with large groups
March 11, 2020

Best scheduling tool online

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My colleagues and I use Doodle to help define the best meeting times when working across the organization. I've also used it in volunteer capacity, as volunteers are unable to access each other's calendar information, and using Doodle to gather the best time to schedule a meeting is a huge time saver. Instead of back-and-forth reply-all emails at work or among volunteers, Doodle creates a once-and-done tool for meeting planners to use and save everyone's inbox overflowing with scheduling questions.
February 27, 2020

Very good, fun and easy tool for all

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used by marketing, the culture committee, and by the Department of Administration for all kinds of company events, annual parties, and employee satisfaction such as dates, snack choices, etc. We use it a lot, it is a nice easy tool, and it is great to get feedback from every employee. It is so much better than using emails.
Nursultan Kalybek | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

Doodle Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle was basically being used for the purpose it was created in the first place, which is to set up meetings and events that would appropriate time for as many people possible, by creating common spots to which most people would agree. This is a simple idea but the existence of the website was actually helpful.
Read Nursultan Kalybek's full review
Scott Welborn | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Great and helpful scheduling tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Doodle for scheduling a variety of different appointments across multiple departments and have even used it to schedule interview times for something that a staff member was serving on a committee of an outside organization for. It has served us well for all of our needs and we look forward to using it more in the future. It makes wrangling the schedules of multiple people all at once easy and painless with clear reporting.
Read Scott Welborn's full review
Maureen Couch | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Perfect for professionalism, efficiency, and your sanity!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company uses Doodle when we are working with a client and need to schedule a call or meeting between our employees and theirs. Coordinating calendars is something I do pretty regularly, but to do so with people outside of our organization is taxing. Doodle is a more professional and efficient manner of asking "What works for you? Here's what we've got." You get answers easily and quickly and can make a decision just as fast.
Read Maureen Couch's full review
MUKESHI RANI MALIK | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2019

Simplify your scheduling with Doodle!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using this over the past year or so to set up meetings and organize my daily activities. It just makes it so much easier to set up meetings with other people. Instead of sending half a dozen back and forth emails, Doodle just lets you schedule something with the other party by just a few clicks. I have set up my work schedule inside Doodle and it has streamlined my activities significantly. I also use this to set up reminders for different tasks I need to accomplish (like creating reports, sending out important items, etc). And being able to include surveys is just the cherry on the top. It makes organizing group activities just an absolute breeze.
Read MUKESHI RANI MALIK's full review
Kinga Odziemek | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Super useful and user-friendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle helps us communicate our needs better and actually manage communication within the company in the most efficient way. Before Doodle, we used endless emails or even offline meetings - what a waste of time it was! Since we started using Doodle, we’ve saved a lot of time on the operational tasks.
Read Kinga Odziemek's full review
Desiree Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

The ease of scheduling meetings with Doodle!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle is used to schedule meetings both inside and outside of the organization. We use it to streamline our schedules and to create seamless organizing of meetings. As of right now, we don't use it organization-wide.
Read Desiree Robertson's full review
Casey Herrmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Doodle saves time and headaches

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle makes it easy to connect with others for meetings, conferences, etc. You do not have to log in or have an account to respond to a Doodle, so we can send it to users outside of the organization and easily schedule a time to meet. Before using Doodle, we would use email to go back and forth to find a time that works for everyone. It got confusing and was time consuming. Now with Doodle, it makes it easy.
Read Casey Herrmann's full review
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

Simple, fast, polling we use within Slack

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle is used about 1-2 times a week within our company to collect employee information. We share the links via Slack to collect info on lunch orders, dates of events, availability, etc. It saves us time and streamlines the process of collecting this info from 30+ employees each time we want to gather information.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
December 04, 2019

The easiest way to find meeting times.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My team is using Doodle to schedule meetings and find common times for all participants.
Usually, we would send emails to confirm meeting times and RSVPs, but find that a tool like Doodle makes that process much easier. Whether you're organizing a business meeting, finding a convenient event time, or RSVPing for an activity, Doodle helps.
December 04, 2019

Doodle offers great user interface and features

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use doodle within the department of pharmacy to schedule meetings with groups that have conflicting schedules. It allows us to find the best time for all, with transparency, so everyone can see others' availability.
December 04, 2019

Doodle is quick, easy, and efficient!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Doodle to help collaborate with others outside of our organization. Within our industry, there are many moving parts that make it difficult to effectively and easily manage large groups of people with often busy schedules. Doodle allows us to schedule meetings and phone calls at convenient dates and times without large email chains or multiple messages.
October 31, 2019

Great free to tool for scheduling meetings

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle is a great free tool for scheduling meetings and other events, in and out of work, with anyone who is invited to a particular poll. This makes arranging various types of appointments with multiple people very easy, to manage and quick to find out the answers you are looking for.
Alicia Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2018

Doodle Makes Scheduling a Dream

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Doodle within the Student Life Department. I believe several other departments use Doodle internally, but I am not familiar with their practices. Doodle acts as a timesaver when scheduling meetings. Whether weekly or special events, Doodle allows me to see when my team is available. Because it permits users to show availability for multiple time options, I can quickly see who is available, how often, and when the best time is for my team. Additionally, it is easy to use and has a simple interface.
Read Alicia Meyer's full review
Rebecca Vold Preston | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2018

Speedy Meeting Times!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Doodle has allowed co-workers to coordinate meeting times without having to communicate back and forth. Doodle allows our district to have more efficiency in communication and coordinate meeting times and when subs are needed for teachers to cover classrooms when meetings are in session. Whoever needs to be involved in the scheduling is able to be a part of the Doodle scheduling app.
Read Rebecca Vold Preston's full review
Brad Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Really Great for my workflow, but some may prefer a different workflow

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Doodle to eliminate the back and forth when trying to find a time that works best for two parties trying to schedule a meeting. Doodle makes this process very seamless in a way that works well for the way we specifically schedule meetings. It saves back and forth time as well as saves important meetings from falling through the cracks by eliminating email exchanges where either party may lose the email getting buried in their inbox.
Read Brad Henderson's full review
Emily Keener | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2018

Doodle Makes Scheduling Slightly Less Painful

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

People in my organization use Doodle on a case-by-case basis, usually when scheduling many people on committee work. Not everyone uses it, but certain departments - like IT - use it more than others. It saves time by picking out the best date for many people to get together, rather than exchanging email after email or finding a time for a call.
Read Emily Keener's full review
Jennifer Steffens | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 14, 2018

Do A Little With Doodle

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are currently using Doodle in two different ways within our company. The first way in which it is being used is the way in which it is intended to be used and it is in that way it has probably been the most efficient and helpful to our company. We can send out a list of dates and/or times to a group of people and have them choose which one(s) would be the best for them to meet. When all votes have been cast, Doodle provides the best choice which allows the most people to attend on that day and/or time. Our company has also used it in its unintended form by doing the opposite and having people pick a day/time that no one else has signed up for. Since it is not what the program was intended to do, it is not as foolproof. However, it does work in a pinch and with small groups who can follow instructions.
Read Jennifer Steffens's full review
Becca Guler | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2018

Easy Group Meeting Setup

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Working on a university campus, I frequently have to organize or attend meetings of groups composed of faculty and staff from different departments and with very different schedules. Doodle polls make it much simpler for everyone to see the options available, add their best or workable times, and then the organizer has a clear, easy visual to pick the best dates and times.
Read Becca Guler's full review
Elaine Foster | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2017

Quick and efficient availability detector

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Doodle mainly in my department, which focuses on onboarding new users to our platform. During our onboardings, we provide site information and training. To train the onboarding presenters, I schedule video calls with them, and to be efficient with our use of time, we try to schedule as many people at once into a single training session. The best way to do this with my team, that we've found so far, is to utilize Doodle's scheduling function to find out when everyone is available. While I use Google Calendar religiously, most of my team members do not, so relying on shared Google Calendars to schedule meetings does not always provide the most up-to-date information about availability.
Read Elaine Foster's full review
Dawn Gannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2017

Doodle is Great for Scheduling Meetings Around the World

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our organization has 22 committees with members located all over the world. Doodle is used to identify and schedule meetings that are convenient for all members, regardless of where they are located.
Read Dawn Gannon's full review

About Doodle

Doodle is appointment scheduling software from the Swiss company of the same name.

Doodle Technical Details