• List management (8)
    10.0
  • Email deliverability reporting (16)
    10.0
  • Dashboards (8)
  • Mobile optimization (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Drip Ecommerce CRM, and make your voice heard!

Up to 500 people in account

$19

550 - 2,000

$29

2,001 - 5,000

$89

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.drip.com/pricing?utm_source…

Email & Online Marketing

Reporting & Analytics

What is Drip Ecommerce CRM?

Drip is an ECRM–an Ecommerce CRM offering email marketing automation software specifically for B2C online retailers. The vendor’s value proposition is that with Drip's simple, user-friendly visual campaign builder, users can design email campaigns based on specific subscriber behavior—so they always send the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Drip starts at $41/mo (with email sending and every feature enabled).

Drip Ecommerce CRM Features

• Supported: Dashboards
  • Supported: Standard reports
  • Supported: Custom reports

Drip Ecommerce CRM Screenshots

Screenshot of Get a deeper look into when and how often your customers are up to something. Tracking Events in Drip lets you understand all the times someone takes a peek at their favorite product, when they make a purchase, and more so you can personalize experiences based on real-life behaviors and engagement.Screenshot of Not only do Tags help you quickly see how people interact with your brand, but they also provide an intuitive way of segmenting your people when it comes time to tailor your messaging.Screenshot of Drip’s one-time setup makes it simple to start collecting all the revenue attribution data you need in one place for confident decision-making for the long haul.

Drip Ecommerce CRM Downloadables

Drip Ecommerce CRM Integrations

Drip Ecommerce CRM Competitors

Drip Ecommerce CRM Technical Details

Klaviyo, Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued), and Mailchimp are common alternatives for Drip Ecommerce CRM.

Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting and List management and Triggered drip sequences highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Drip Ecommerce CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Jordan Comstock | TrustRadius Reviewer
Drip is used as a marketing automation software. It is used for email sales and campaigns. It is also used to view and analyze purchase data. That gives it a bit of a CRM feel. Drip is used mostly within our marketing department. It helps our business to have personalized communications with our customers.
Charles Combs | TrustRadius Reviewer
We switched to Drip for the competitive pricing and the ever-expanding features that make automating our email programs much easier. All of our marketing emails go through Drip and we've been able to segment our customers in a more granular way than before—improving the targeting of our messaging.
Matthew Gehrman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Drip is used in correlation with our Leadpages/AdWords marketing and has been very effective in staying on top of lead communication through the sales funnel process. With Drip, Leadpages, and Salesmate working together it's a production powerhouse that's very easy to implement. Drip not only keeps the sales process moving it's also a very effective retention tool. Anyone looking for an email marketing platform with marketing automation and an array of integration abilities should definitely take a look at Drip.
Tim Berman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Drip for sales acceleration, communicating a sequence of messages to our leads that we believe answers a lot of questions they would have in their shopping journey. We also send regular promotions to drive repeat business and to recapture and reengage cold leads.
Steve Palfreyman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Drip is our core email and marketing automation platform. We use it to keep in touch with leads and customers and deliver targeted email campaigns based on interests. It's seen as the centerpiece of all our online systems and will only grow to be more important as we continue to implement best practices in email communication.
Conrad Magalis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've utilized several marketing automation platforms, from Hubspot to Pardot, and Drip is definitely a unique and powerful tool. The best part is that it's affordable, easily the most customizable digital marketing automation tool on the market, and can do whatever you're creativity will allow. The flip side is that you need to know HTML coding, be able to utilize webhooks, conversion tracking, wildcards, and other technical platforms like Google Tag Manager and Analytics, to fully implement the platform. It's not like Hubspot, which is more 'drag and drop', lite-tech, for markers and businesses that aren't as tech-savvy. I've recommended it to many marketing managers and VPs in my network, at the American Marketing Association, to onboard as their new automation platform.
Ellen McDowell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Drip from Leadpages with my membership site. When people sign up, it automatically enrolls them in the educational email series I send out to members. I love that I don't have to remember to manually add them to this list because it is integrated with my membership program.
Tsahi Levent-levi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Drip to manage and send all of my outgoing communications on my newsletter to readers of my blog.
During the past year, I've grown my list using Drip by 3-fold, and Drip easily kept up in pace with my needs.
Here's what I am doing with Drip:
  1. Collect emails of people interested in my domain of expertise
  2. On a weekly basis, I send out an email regarding an article
  3. Send emails regarding offers and products I have during launch periods. These can be targeted through tags, geographies, etc
  4. Manage emails for campaigns of onboarding customers to my digital assets like my online course