Dropbox Business Reviews

Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

Robust SDK Integration, Quick Sync, and Good For Delivery to External Clients

Support Rating

We have never contacted customer support but there is a great community online for supporting integration with the SDK and troubleshooting basic problems one might run into. As far as I can tell, their support is top notch, and the community backing helps tremendously in integrating Dropbox with third-party applications.
Read Jonah Dempcy's full review
Andy Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

DropBox Business is Great for Media Projects

Support Rating

I give it a nine because I haven't ever had to use the support or help. I would give it a ten but since I've never had to use them, I can't really give a full review of how their support works. I've talked to market research teams from Dropbox about new features, but have not had to get any assistance with a problem yet.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Dropbox is easily one of the best cloud storage solutions in the world today!

Support Rating

Had this one occasion where I accidentally deleted A LOT of important company files. The team at Dropbox were able to restore it all in less than 24 hours! Absolute lifesavers.

Haven't needed to contact support ever since. Dropbox is a straightforward product that's easy to use - all the qualities you'd want a 21st-century tool to have.
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Must-have cloud storage

Support Rating

I have only had to use support with Dropbox Business once or twice over the last few years. I can usually find an answer to something through a quick Google search.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Prathamesh Muzumdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Dropbox Business an effective tool for file collaboration and syncing

Support Rating

The support from Dropbox Business is efficient and effective. It is pricey as it the only service provided by Dropbox Business is cloud storage. The response time is good, and you can expect to get your problem solved within a few hours. Sometimes it is hard for them to get your problem immediately solved; they usually will get you connected to an expert. The wait times are meager, and you get connected to the right person. Overall the support from Dropbox Business is excellent for the price.

Read Prathamesh Muzumdar's full review
Angel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

A comfortable way for file transactions.

Support Rating

The general support of Dropbox Business was outstanding, it managed to answer all our questions and was always present during the implementation process. It is essential to highlight the fact that support was one of the most influential factors since, without your consistent help, we could not have implemented the software correctly.
Read Angel Rojas's full review
Adriana Paez | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Dropbox, the good and the not-so-good

Support Rating

The cost of Dropbox business compared to other tools is higher; the overall navigation of tools such as Google Drive or Sync.com can be friendlier; Sync.com is much simpler to use than Dropbox. Dropbox is more well-known, but I think other friendlier and cheaper tools are increasingly gaining popularity nowadays; Sync is also known for its strong security with a zero-knowledge encryption.
Read Adriana Paez's full review
Heather Frick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

Dropbox Business = Document Collaboration

Support Rating

Personally I did not have to deal with support often. However, my rating for this question is related to the frequently asked questions and instructional videos Dropbox Business has available. I do not think that the available instructional videos or helps were all that helpful and I had to go outside the program to find help when I got stuck or needed to figure out how to do something.
Read Heather Frick's full review
March 02, 2020

Great Product for Multi-User Sharing

Support Rating

We rarely have issues with DropBox and when we have they've been sorted out quickly. Our one call to call to support was to fix a billing issue. It was resolved quickly with no stop in our service. We're fortunate to have that type of support for this product. Dropbox seems on top of their game.
February 26, 2020

With Dropbox Business, your business will never drop the ball!

Support Rating

I do not recall using Dropbox Business support too often, which is a good thing! The app quality, reliability, and robustness did not create a lot of situations that required external support. Most issues we were able to solve just by accessing documentation and community-based guides. Nevertheless, on one occasion, we needed some help, we got that very quickly and professionally.
February 24, 2020

No Brainer Cloud Storage Choice

Support Rating

I have never used their support. I also have never had a reason to contact their support team, but it's such a widely used piece of software that I would imagine there is a wealth of online forum posts and articles addressing main problems. The one issue I did have was a problem with our internal network.
February 12, 2020

Dropbox Business Review

Support Rating

If you call Dropbox Business customer support they will usually help you right away with what you may need. Many of their employees are very knowledgable about their software and can almost always figure out a solution to your problem very quickly. Overall, their customer support employees always give a pleasurable experience.
February 04, 2020

Dropbox Business

Support Rating

I've only used Dropbox Business support a couple of times, but each time they've been very clear and helpful. There's also a lot of self-help resources to help us help ourselves. Dropbox Business has been great, and we enjoy it.
February 04, 2020

Dropbox for Business - Hard Not to Like It!

Support Rating

My overall rating for Dropbox Business is nine because I like it - it just works. The reason it did not get 10 is that it is a multi-industry type solution, so it does not have some of the specific features that may be required in particular industries or use cases.
January 28, 2020

Solid, reliable, and fast document sharing platform!

Support Rating

We've found support to be very responsive, the initial response time is quick and most of our support requests were fixed with just one response. We found the team to be proactive in giving us best-practices even when not prompted to do so which help us with the adoption of the product and making better use of all the features.

Versioning (71)
Video files (84)
Audio files (78)
Document collaboration (84)
Access control (91)
File search (92)
Device sync (89)
9.5
User and role management (85)
File organization (91)
Device management (80)
Performance (92)
9.2
Reliability (92)
9.4
Storage Reports (65)

About Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business expands on the company's cloud storage service by providing additional features, such as lost file recovery for an extended period, integration with popular office suites (e.g. Office 365), the Dropbox Paper collaboration extension, two-factor authentication (2FA) and single sign-on (SSO), tiered administrator controls and granular permission sharing, remote device wipe, API, and other features of use to larger groups and businesses.