Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dropbox DocSend, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
DocSend was acquired by Dropbox in March 2021. It is now a Dropbox brand.
- Supported: Time spent on each page
- Supported: Lead collection
- Supported: Document security
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- During the planning of events or the feedback of files or documents for management or coordination of events.
- For real-time feedback and make meetings more interactive and inclusive among all teams and staff.
- It grants the ability to give personal treatment according to the data obtained.
- For the secure delivery of information or files containing sensitive information.
DocSend would not be suitable for a company that still uses paper records or has a smaller team compared to other businesses.
Where it falls short is when you're trying to use it for a live demo utilizing the join.me integration. There are a lot of issues when you try to switch your screen and it only works 2/3s the time. I'd prefer an all-in-one solution instead of this Frankenstein model.