Dropbox Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Michelle Hidalgo profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Dropbox is a user-friendly, easy tool which requires little to no skill and they offer a free version with a good amount of storage available. There are other file sharing tools available however at a cost. Dropbox free version I have used for years and it serves every purpose I need.
Read Michelle Hidalgo's full review
Kammie Russel profile photo
December 17, 2014

Dropbox reigns supreme

Likelihood to Renew

Dropbox is at the top of its game. There are other competitors, but Dropbox has served me well and has always been a reliable, seamless product that I trust and would highly recommend.
Read Kammie Russel's full review
Ryan Gibson profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I don't foresee a time when I will ever completely stop using Dropbox. I have recently switched to iCloud Drive for photo storage and use Google Drive for documents on occasion. But, overall Dropbox remains my most-used storage product.
Read Ryan Gibson's full review
Megan Coxe profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Even though it has its shortcomings, Dropbox is an exceptionally useful product for simple file sharing. It’s intelligent design and user-friendly interface have continued to facilitate project completion. However, as we expand, we will probably look to other solutions for storage and sharing as we undertake larger and more intensely collaborative projects.
Read Megan Coxe's full review
Annesa L Lacey profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

If it isn't broke, don't fix it, obviously. I've been very comfortable in my current user experience with Dropbox, so some pretty comparable competition [in price & ease of use] would have to come along to get me to switch, basically. I'm a loyalist by nature, so I tend to stick with something until I'm given fair enough reason not to.
Read Annesa L Lacey's full review
Scott Barrus profile photo
January 13, 2014

Dropbox

Likelihood to Renew

Google Drive is slowly creeping up behind dropbox. It is more secure and does just as much. Not to mention the ability to do cooperative work.
Read Scott Barrus's full review

Likelihood to Renew

Overall, the team is very happy with Dropbox. We are able to upload and edit files wherever we may be, which is great if we are at conferences or on business trips. I definitely see us renewing in the future.

Likelihood to Renew

It's less expensive than anything else... not only because it's at a valuable price, but also because everyone is already on it, and everyone already knows how to use it.

Likelihood to Renew

I really rely on it, as does the entire company. It is a necessary part of our day-to-day operations and if it didn't exist, we would be immediately seeking out another option. Because it is more well-known, we also find that many other people/companies are familiar with it or already use it, so it isn't something we have to help guide clients on how to use, which means better customer interaction for us.
January 13, 2014

Simple Use of Dropbox

Likelihood to Renew

I do not actually pay for using it, the client send me the link and I use it through their membership.

Versioning (44)
Video files (53)
Audio files (48)
Document collaboration (51)
Access control (54)
File search (55)
Device sync (51)
User and role management (51)
File organization (53)
Device management (43)
Performance (55)
Reliability (55)
Storage Reports (43)

About Dropbox

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.