Dropbox

Dropbox Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Michelle Hidalgo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dropbox is a user-friendly, easy tool which requires little to no skill and they offer a free version with a good amount of storage available. There are other file sharing tools available however at a cost. Dropbox free version I have used for years and it serves every purpose I need.
Ryan Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't foresee a time when I will ever completely stop using Dropbox. I have recently switched to iCloud Drive for photo storage and use Google Drive for documents on occasion. But, overall Dropbox remains my most-used storage product.
Megan Coxe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Even though it has its shortcomings, Dropbox is an exceptionally useful product for simple file sharing. It’s intelligent design and user-friendly interface have continued to facilitate project completion. However, as we expand, we will probably look to other solutions for storage and sharing as we undertake larger and more intensely collaborative projects.
Annesa L Lacey | TrustRadius Reviewer
If it isn't broke, don't fix it, obviously. I've been very comfortable in my current user experience with Dropbox, so some pretty comparable competition [in price & ease of use] would have to come along to get me to switch, basically. I'm a loyalist by nature, so I tend to stick with something until I'm given fair enough reason not to.
I really rely on it, as does the entire company. It is a necessary part of our day-to-day operations and if it didn't exist, we would be immediately seeking out another option. Because it is more well-known, we also find that many other people/companies are familiar with it or already use it, so it isn't something we have to help guide clients on how to use, which means better customer interaction for us.

Dropbox Scorecard Summary

File Sharing & Management (7)
Versioning (90)
Video files (100)
Audio files (95)
Document collaboration (98)
Access control (105)
File search (106)
Device sync (102)
Cloud Storage Security & Administration (3)
User and role management (95)
File organization (102)
Device management (89)
Cloud Storage Platform (3)
Performance (107)
Reliability (107)
Storage Reports (81)

What is Dropbox?

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.

Dropbox Video

Dropbox is one of the of the most popular cloud storage options and is popular with businesses of all sizes across many different industries. We have aggregated some of the 400+ Dropbox reviews on TrustRadius and determined what the software’s most popular features are, and where the software could stand to improve. We also look at what industries and business sizes use Dropbox most often.

Dropbox Integrations