Dropbox Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Veronika Baranovska profile photo

Support

In the few years I've used Dropbox, I only had to contact the support team once - and that's pretty incredible for a SaaS company.

When I did get in touch, it was a complicated issue but the team did their best to get back to me ASAP and resolved it, even though it seemed impossible at the time. Basically, I deleted a bunch of files without the backup function on - meaning they had to go into the back-end to reverse the damage.

Absolutely stellar customer service!
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
Jayelynn Willman profile photo
August 31, 2019

Free and Easy to Use

Support

I’ve never had to call their support line, which is why my answer is in the middle. The only interactions I’ve had has been with the sales team. They were a bit unorganized with scheduling, but I’m still on the free version, so I felt like maybe I wasn’t a priority for them at the time.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Heather Neisen profile photo

Support

Any time we reached out to support they answered us and helped us resolve things. I did not give a 10 because often the issue needed to be addressed immediately, but it would take 1-2 days to hear back from the support team. It would be better to have quicker answers or a dedicated rep to call instead of a call center or entering in a ticket.
Read Heather Neisen's full review
Chad Carman profile photo

Support

Haven't really used dropbox support so I can't weigh in on this. It seems intuitive enough to work through using it without the need for support. A quick Google search can usually turn up an answer to any questions that we have had during the duration of our implementation. No complaints here.
Read Chad Carman's full review

Support

Our experience with support has been limited which is a good thing. We haven't experienced any major issues with the service and most of our service interactions have been useability questions which we were able to find answers for within their knowledge base. For the few times we have reached out to support, the responses were on point, quick, and our issue was resolved in one interaction. I appreciate not being routed to a chatbot or offshored support.

Support

Dropbox support could be improved. It seems to take them some time before fixing certain issues, but we haven't had too many issues in the past, so this could just be a rare occurrence. However, the few issues we have experienced have slowed our process down significantly on those specific days.
October 31, 2019

Dropbox

Support

We have not had any problems using dropbox. For supporting users in our organization, it is easy for everyone to access and utilize.

Support

At work, Dropbox has worked smoothly for me, so I have not had to make use of the support features. The web interface in particular works really really well. I did have a problem using Dropbox at home and ran into basically an incurable bug. Maybe I just got really unlucky.

Support

Ultimately, Dropbox just works, so I've never had to contact their support team for any issues. That's not to say that I've never run into any problems at all, but they have all been issues that I've been able to solve myself in a quick period of time, and therefore did not need to engage support.

Support

I have never had any issues, no issues is the best customer service in my opinion. For the most part my experience has been problem free. If there were any issues Dropbox UI being easy to navigate makes it easy to locate the actual problem and get it resolved without calling customer service.

Support

I have not had any direct experience with Dropbox customer support but based on the help files on their website and the detailed instructions ranging from account creation to file creation I can imagine that the support would be as through as the already provided files. The company is also great at making sure users are aware of any changes that might be coming in the future.

Support

In the past 10 years I have been using Dropbox, I have not had to contact customer support. Throughout their many layout and functionality changes, they've kept the interface as easy to navigate as possible.

Versioning (45)
Video files (54)
Audio files (49)
Document collaboration (52)
Access control (55)
File search (56)
Device sync (52)
User and role management (52)
File organization (54)
Device management (44)
Performance (56)
Reliability (56)
Storage Reports (44)

About Dropbox

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.