Dropbox Reviews

December 06, 2019

Dropbox Mic Drop, or Why Dropbox Makes My Job Easier

Support Rating

I've never had to reach out to support for Dropbox, so I can't speak to its level of support. I've only ever had to access their online help a few times, and that has answered all of the questions I had. However, I give their support an 8, because previously contacting them wasn't as clear as I had wanted, so I turned to their online help.
December 03, 2019

Collaboration With a Click

Support Rating

I have been using it since 2007 and have never been disappointed with support (except once, and that's fine).You get an instant reply and follow-up. Their help docs are more than enough to solve most problems.
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

The best cloud storage platform out there for professionals and small businesses (if you can afford it)!

Support Rating

In the few years I've used Dropbox, I only had to contact the support team once - and that's pretty incredible for a SaaS company.

When I did get in touch, it was a complicated issue but the team did their best to get back to me ASAP and resolved it, even though it seemed impossible at the time. Basically, I deleted a bunch of files without the backup function on - meaning they had to go into the back-end to reverse the damage.

Absolutely stellar customer service!
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2019

Free and Easy to Use

Support Rating

I’ve never had to call their support line, which is why my answer is in the middle. The only interactions I’ve had has been with the sales team. They were a bit unorganized with scheduling, but I’m still on the free version, so I felt like maybe I wasn’t a priority for them at the time.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Heather Neisen | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

Great Storage Solution for Remote Teams

Support Rating

Any time we reached out to support they answered us and helped us resolve things. I did not give a 10 because often the issue needed to be addressed immediately, but it would take 1-2 days to hear back from the support team. It would be better to have quicker answers or a dedicated rep to call instead of a call center or entering in a ticket.
Read Heather Neisen's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2019

My go-to product for file sharing and cloud storage

Support Rating

Haven't really used dropbox support so I can't weigh in on this. It seems intuitive enough to work through using it without the need for support. A quick Google search can usually turn up an answer to any questions that we have had during the duration of our implementation. No complaints here.
Read Chad Carman's full review
August 28, 2019

Best all around cloud storage solution!

Support Rating

Our experience with support has been limited which is a good thing. We haven't experienced any major issues with the service and most of our service interactions have been useability questions which we were able to find answers for within their knowledge base. For the few times we have reached out to support, the responses were on point, quick, and our issue was resolved in one interaction. I appreciate not being routed to a chatbot or offshored support.
November 06, 2019

Dropbox is great for team collaboration and file sharing!

Support Rating

Dropbox support could be improved. It seems to take them some time before fixing certain issues, but we haven't had too many issues in the past, so this could just be a rare occurrence. However, the few issues we have experienced have slowed our process down significantly on those specific days.
October 31, 2019

Dropbox

Support Rating

We have not had any problems using dropbox. For supporting users in our organization, it is easy for everyone to access and utilize.
October 24, 2019

Dropbox is good, but not the best software I use

Support Rating

At work, Dropbox has worked smoothly for me, so I have not had to make use of the support features. The web interface in particular works really really well. I did have a problem using Dropbox at home and ran into basically an incurable bug. Maybe I just got really unlucky.
October 21, 2019

Drop looking at anything else and pick Dropbox!

Support Rating

Ultimately, Dropbox just works, so I've never had to contact their support team for any issues. That's not to say that I've never run into any problems at all, but they have all been issues that I've been able to solve myself in a quick period of time, and therefore did not need to engage support.
October 18, 2019

Dropbox , the only box you need

Support Rating

I have never had any issues, no issues is the best customer service in my opinion. For the most part my experience has been problem free. If there were any issues Dropbox UI being easy to navigate makes it easy to locate the actual problem and get it resolved without calling customer service.
September 10, 2019

Dropbox is top cloud storage for my needs

Support Rating

I have not had any direct experience with Dropbox customer support but based on the help files on their website and the detailed instructions ranging from account creation to file creation I can imagine that the support would be as through as the already provided files. The company is also great at making sure users are aware of any changes that might be coming in the future.
August 30, 2019

My Thoughts on Using Dropbox for 10+ Years

Support Rating

In the past 10 years I have been using Dropbox, I have not had to contact customer support. Throughout their many layout and functionality changes, they've kept the interface as easy to navigate as possible.

Versioning (50)
Video files (59)
Audio files (54)
Document collaboration (58)
Access control (61)
File search (62)
Device sync (58)
9.2
User and role management (57)
File organization (60)
Device management (49)
Performance (62)
Reliability (62)
Storage Reports (49)

About Dropbox

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.