Dropbox

Dropbox Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Arianna Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has not been necessary to go to customer support lately, since everything works perfectly. However, I must add that at the beginning when I started using Dropbox, and I had any doubts about how it worked, customer support was always attentive and found the best solutions effectively.
I've never had to reach out to support for Dropbox, so I can't speak to its level of support. I've only ever had to access their online help a few times, and that has answered all of the questions I had. However, I give their support an 8, because previously contacting them wasn't as clear as I had wanted, so I turned to their online help.
I have been using it since 2007 and have never been disappointed with support (except once, and that's fine).You get an instant reply and follow-up. Their help docs are more than enough to solve most problems.
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the few years I've used Dropbox, I only had to contact the support team once - and that's pretty incredible for a SaaS company.

When I did get in touch, it was a complicated issue but the team did their best to get back to me ASAP and resolved it, even though it seemed impossible at the time. Basically, I deleted a bunch of files without the backup function on - meaning they had to go into the back-end to reverse the damage.

Absolutely stellar customer service!
August 31, 2019

Free and Easy to Use

Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I’ve never had to call their support line, which is why my answer is in the middle. The only interactions I’ve had has been with the sales team. They were a bit unorganized with scheduling, but I’m still on the free version, so I felt like maybe I wasn’t a priority for them at the time.
Heather Neisen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Any time we reached out to support they answered us and helped us resolve things. I did not give a 10 because often the issue needed to be addressed immediately, but it would take 1-2 days to hear back from the support team. It would be better to have quicker answers or a dedicated rep to call instead of a call center or entering in a ticket.
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Haven't really used dropbox support so I can't weigh in on this. It seems intuitive enough to work through using it without the need for support. A quick Google search can usually turn up an answer to any questions that we have had during the duration of our implementation. No complaints here.
Our experience with support has been limited which is a good thing. We haven't experienced any major issues with the service and most of our service interactions have been useability questions which we were able to find answers for within their knowledge base. For the few times we have reached out to support, the responses were on point, quick, and our issue was resolved in one interaction. I appreciate not being routed to a chatbot or offshored support.
Dropbox support could be improved. It seems to take them some time before fixing certain issues, but we haven't had too many issues in the past, so this could just be a rare occurrence. However, the few issues we have experienced have slowed our process down significantly on those specific days.
October 31, 2019

Dropbox

We have not had any problems using dropbox. For supporting users in our organization, it is easy for everyone to access and utilize.
At work, Dropbox has worked smoothly for me, so I have not had to make use of the support features. The web interface in particular works really really well. I did have a problem using Dropbox at home and ran into basically an incurable bug. Maybe I just got really unlucky.
Ultimately, Dropbox just works, so I've never had to contact their support team for any issues. That's not to say that I've never run into any problems at all, but they have all been issues that I've been able to solve myself in a quick period of time, and therefore did not need to engage support.
I have never had any issues, no issues is the best customer service in my opinion. For the most part my experience has been problem free. If there were any issues Dropbox UI being easy to navigate makes it easy to locate the actual problem and get it resolved without calling customer service.

Dropbox Scorecard Summary

File Sharing & Management (7)
Versioning (90)
Video files (100)
Audio files (95)
Document collaboration (98)
Access control (105)
File search (106)
Device sync (102)
Cloud Storage Security & Administration (3)
User and role management (95)
File organization (102)
Device management (89)
Cloud Storage Platform (3)
Performance (107)
Reliability (107)
Storage Reports (81)

What is Dropbox?

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.

Dropbox Video

Dropbox is one of the of the most popular cloud storage options and is popular with businesses of all sizes across many different industries. We have aggregated some of the 400+ Dropbox reviews on TrustRadius and determined what the software’s most popular features are, and where the software could stand to improve. We also look at what industries and business sizes use Dropbox most often.

Dropbox Integrations