It is used by both marketing and IT department :
- Our own website runs on Drupal
- We implement clients' websites, and depending on the scope and …
Code quality / cleanliness (65)
Page templates (66)
Admin section (67)
Publishing workflow (66)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Drupal, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Drupal is a free and open source content management system written in PHP that competes primarily with Joomla and Plone. The standard release of Drupal, known as Drupal core, contains basic features common to content management systems. These include a dashboard with a menu management system, RSS feeds, page layout customization and themes to aid this, and system administration tools. Drupal offers access statistics, more advanced search features, caching and feature throttling (to improve performance if needed), descriptive URLs, multiple users with controllable privileges, access control and restrictions, and workflow tools (triggers). There are over 30,000 addons or modules to expand Drupal's functionality.
- Main marketing tool
- Allow end user to change information in a timely manner
- Roles and permissions
- Inform employees about each operating unit.
- Uniform communication tool to present information about each operating unit.
- Tool for providing resources to help employees with their work.
- News Article Managment
- Ecommerce store using Ubercart
- Membership subscription management
- Marketing content publishing platform
- Lead acquisition through web forms.
- Event and webinar registration, trial downloads.
- Training video platform.
- Informing members of events and organizational changes.
- Telling the world about the organization, with stories, videos, and photos.
- Communication between special interest groups.
- Creating and maintaining members.
- Dissemination of critical information company-wide, such as contact information for employees, benefits providers, upcoming events, and other such news items.
- Sharing and review of information among group members.
- Interface for other, external systems from a common jump-off point.
- Content Management
- Content Search
- Knowledge database
- Custom sites
- E-commerce platform