Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Workforce mobility and the rise of cloud services is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information.
The Druva Cloud Platform (formerly Druva inSync & Druva Phoenix) provides unified data protection, management, and information governance across endpoints and cloud applications. Delivered as-a-service, the Druva Cloud Platform aims to simplify backup, archival, compliance, and device management to reduce the cost and complexity of protecting end user data, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility. With centralized management and self-help data recovery, the vendor states that users' mobile workforces are protected without impacting productivity.
Druva's value proposition:
No hardware, no software
- Delivered as-a-service means leaving behind on-premises infrastructure, hardware refresh cycles and time consuming software maintenance.
- Built in the cloud, new capacity can be added to subscriptions on the fly without changes to backup settings, and without needing to purchase and install new appliances or software.
No maintenance windows
- Druva maintains the data protection solution, not the customer; the platform is always up-to-date with the latest features.
Data Protection That’s Different
- Druva’s SaaS data protection platform boasts less cost and complexity found in solutions that aren’t built for the cloud, while remaining secure, scalable and always available.
- Supported: Endpoint backup
- Supported: Ransomware
- Supported: Cloud Apps
- Supported: Cloud backup and restore
- Supported: eDiscovery
- Supported: Legal hold
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
- This is low cost DR solution for small organisations. with maximum ROI.
- Overall it has reduced my opex cost by 25%.
- Recovery of data from stolen/lost laptops.
- Anywhere backups.
- Restores are easy now
- Backups in one spot
- Lifecycle management.
- Data Security.
- Data Backup.
- no return, there has been less and less case we need to restore someones laptop filee
- only for the purpose when we need it it's there :)
- Automates Google Apps for Work data backup.
- Much easier for end users to restore their own files without needing to contact an administrator.
- Eases changeover from one laptop to another by streamlining the restore process.
- The ability to backup data that exist on various cloud providers.
- End users now have the ability to restore their own data if necessary.
- Cost is on a per users basis, so we can add licenses as needed rather than a much larger upfront cost based on the needed storage or users.
- A very good basic DLP solution compared with other commercial DLP focused solutions
- DLP budgeting positive impact almost 80% less than a DLP focused solution with an 80-20 approach
- With Druva, we have been able to protect our endpoints and our entire environment ensuring peace of mind and an excellent DR solution.
- Druva allowed us to easily search and export e-discovery cases to assist our legal department in investigations.
- We haven't had to use the restore process often, but I remember it was pretty simple.
- In short, Druva inSync is worth the investment.
- Reduction in time to data restore for users who have a computing incident
- Set it and forget it
- Touch-less restoral options, allowing IT personel to focus on other areas of work that need attention
- Ease of use when backing up data during the pandemic.
- Ease of restoring data to new systems or loaner systems for travel.
- User controls to further adjust each backup experience.
- Saved time for data restoration improving efficiency of tasks.
- Helped achieve business continuity even during times of lockdown.
- Helped achieve strategic goals relative and helped control operational risk.
- ROI has been very good
- Resiliency and Business Continuity for data of users
- Incremental backup gives a shorter RPO.
- We're protecting over 100TB of data
- In 6 months we have avoided more than 50 major support tickets due to self service restore
- Computer replacement times are more than 25% shorter
- The positive is availability of data after mishap.
- The negative point is involvement of 3rd party for implementation and billing.
- Internet bandwidth is a challenge in India. Our currency value is also less in comparison of Dolor. We Indians are very limited with the hardware and internet bandwidth. There should be an offline solution so that data can be restored in less time. The installation of Phoenix and inSync offline backup servers should be possible on single hardware.
- It gives IT peace of mind. We have multiple situations of PC crashes or stolen PCs where Druva inSync has saved our behind.
- We were able to retrieve backup file during crisis.
- We feel safe in case something [goes] wrong.
- We are able to reduce costs.
- Druva has reduced the cost of backup while also providing greater coverage than the previous product we used.
- Druva's bandwidth usage and CPU usage has been negligible to the end users.
- By backing up our SaaS storage, as well as our local devices, we have greatly improved our compliance as well as created a stronger DR solution.
- Druva has allowed us to remove our legacy backup equipment.
- Druva has let us move money from Capital budget to operations.
- We have added another layer of protection against ransomware attacks.
- It helped to minimize on-premise footprint.
- It helped with offsite backups.
- It help protect our data.