Contract management (9)

9.6

Workflow management (9)

Custom fields (9)

Billing and invoicing management (9)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dubsado, and make your voice heard!

Monthly Plan

4.3

Platform

5.9

What is Dubsado?

Dubsado, from the company of the same name Burbank, is a small business technology management solution, providing contact and contract management, invoicing, and calendaring, in an all-in-one solution.

Dubsado Competitors

Dubsado Technical Details

What is Dubsado?

What are Dubsado's top competitors?

HoneyBook and 17hats are common alternatives for Dubsado.

What is Dubsado's best feature?

Reviewers rate Contract management highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Dubsado?

The most common users of Dubsado are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁 | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is the tool I have been looking for! It simplifies the process of sending out contracts, forms, and invoices. And the built-in reminder feature, it's perfection. I love that you can customize everything in here to fit your business. While I just started using it last year, I am constantly adding new invoices, different contracts, and special discounts, which makes it easy and fast when someone says, "send me over an invoice." Click a few buttons (after you set up your templates), and BAM, your invoice is on its way!
  • Customization
  • Customer service
  • Sometimes it's hard to see the buttons, like the ADD button. Maybe it could be in a darker color?
For me, it's the ease of sending everything out to a new client: contracts, forms, and invoices. Also, the payment reminder schedule is a blessing! Plus, right when you log in, you can see what invoices are outstanding.
Brooke Schultz | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dubsado to onboard new clients. It serves as our CRM - helps with scheduling, emails, and so much more! It took us from using about 5 different programs to just one!!!
  • Clients onboarding
  • Forms
Dubsado is great as a CRM! It has saved me so much time and energy when it comes to onboarding my clients.
I’ve never had any problems!
Karen Cisnero | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Contract
  • Feedback form
  • Email automation
  • Process automation
It helps us use one platform for all these things vs using different platforms like what we used to do previously. Also, you can create beautiful proposals, forms and contracts using it which is a plus because you give your customers a great experience even at the start of working together. It also integrates with different tools like Zoom, Active Campaign, etc.
  • Automation Workflow
  • Scheduler
  • Proposal
  • Contract
  • Invoicing
  • Feedback form
  • The scheduler doesn’t automatically send people invite. They need to manually add it on by clicking a link which they often miss
  • Payment system for people outside US
  • Steep learning curve
  • Wish they will add visual workflow automation
If you are a small service-based business owner looking for a CRM to automate your customer journey then this is for you. This platform is very customizable and can be really powerful once you set it up fully. This is like putting puzzle pieces together. First you need to setup all the pieces like scheduler, lead capture form, proposal, packages, invoices, contract and then setup the workflow automation. It will be helpful if you map your process in a mind-mapping tool first so it’s easy to see on high level what you need accomplished.

This platform is not suitable for big companies or SaaS industry because the tagging system is not robust.
They don’t have live support chat but they have email support. They get back to their customers fairly quickly and continues to provide free resources that will help users understand how it works.

The only thing is that they take time when it comes to implementing features that makes so much sense to implement given many users have encountered similar issues while using the tool.

But they have a great social community so that helps.
Robyn MacNeill | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dubsado is being used as a CRM. We use most of the features including appointment scheduling, contracts, lead capture forms, invoicing and client management. The ability to customize the look of our system is one of the key reasons we use it. Once it's fully set up, it is a smooth process from onboarding to offboarding a client.
  • Workflows - connecting your lead capture through to contract is easy and functional
  • Appointment scheduling
  • Customizable forms
  • Invoicing - taking automatic payments would be ideal
  • Project Management - the PM tool is lacking in flexibility
If you are not tech savvy, you should hire a professional to set up your Dubsado workflow.
The support is amazing. They are always quick to get your issues sorted. I have never had to wait longer than 4 hours to get an issue resolved (and usually its within 2 hours)
It is being across the whole organization for automation, invoicing and client management. It saves us hours in back and forth and automation.
  • Customer Support
  • Client Management
  • Email marketing
  • Directing emails in inbox straight to their project
  • Can't think of any more
Dubsado is perfect for service-based businesses and I always recommend to my clients, the only time it doesn't work is if someone doesn't have the budget yet or is a start up.
The support with Dubsado is outstanding! Always so helpful, prompt to answer and always understands the issue. It always feels like I have talking to an actual person behind the scenes.
The whole organization uses it. It is used to collect client inquiry requests from our business website, send estimates, forms, take payments, and get contracts signed. Having everything in one place speeds up the process and also allows the whole team to see the status of a lead/project all in one place.
  • getting contracts signed
  • allows for customizable forms which integrate with payments etc.
  • embed option to place it on your website
  • payment processing
  • the task list feature is very basic
  • the UI is a little clunky
  • more integrations with other software such as ClickUp
It is well suited to small businesses for automation and getting their processes in order, to save time and energy in their business. The overhead cost is low for small businesses, and the team can all collaborate. It works well as a basic invoicing tool and collects payments.
I have only used support once in the beginning, and they were extremely timely and didn't give up until a solution was reached. This was also during a weekend which was not expected.
Morgan Specht | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dubsado to manage invoice, contracts, questionnaires, and feedback forms for my Graphic and Web Design Business.
  • Customizable fillable forms
  • White-label branding ability
  • Amazing customer service
  • Project tracking/workflows
  • Client portal could use improvement or additional features
  • Steep learning curve at first
I would say it's best suited for small businesses (solo entrepreneurs or less than 10 employees) who work on a project basis.
Emilie Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dubsado to manage all my client accounts, send invoices, send contracts, send forms and automate email reminders! I would be lost without Dubsado.
  • Invoicing: makes receiving payments easy for myself and clients
  • Forms: customizable and easy to set up
  • Financials
  • Contact organization
Dubsado is great for any company that works with multiple clients and that needs to keep track of invoices, contracts, and any and all information relating to client projects. Dubsado isn't as great to keep track of your business' bookkeeping.
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dubsado to manage my clients and projects! It helps me keep track of everything in my business and is so multifunctional that I am finding myself unable to live without it! I have never heard of any other platform that contains a scheduler, invoicing, expense reporting, business reporting, forms, proposals, contracts and CRM all in one place! Seriously a game changer for me.
  • Invoicing & expense reporting all in one place! I don't have to spend hours poring over my bank account transactions to find my biz expenses anymore!
  • The built-in call scheduler is awesome! I can create various appointment schedulers with multiple availabilities, and collect payments right up front, too!
  • Dubsado also has a sweet Client Portal where my clients can login and see all their activity with me at a glance.
  • Sometimes the workflows are a bit clunky or don't work in certain situations. But it doesn't stop me from making the most of the platform.
  • I do occasionally struggle with my outgoing email reminders for calls being received on time.
  • I would love it if options for a payment plan could be built into the schedulers.
This platform is amazing for any type of coaching entrepreneur or virtual assistant. However I would not recommend it for those that just wish to have a CRM. Dubsado is much more than that, and while it functions well enough to keep contacts organized, you have to do a lot of manual input to know where you are with clients. It's also not great for tracking recurring tasks.