Dubsado Reviews

🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁 | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 26, 2020

One click does it all when you use Dubsdao

This is the tool I have been looking for! It simplifies the process of sending out contracts, forms, and invoices. And the built-in reminder feature, it's perfection. I love that you can customize everything in here to fit your business. While I just started using it last year, I am constantly adding new invoices, different contracts, and special discounts, which makes it easy and fast when someone says, "send me over an invoice." Click a few buttons (after you set up your templates), and BAM, your invoice is on its way!
  • Automation
  • Customization
  • Customer service
  • Sometimes it's hard to see the buttons, like the ADD button. Maybe it could be in a darker color?
For me, it's the ease of sending everything out to a new client: contracts, forms, and invoices. Also, the payment reminder schedule is a blessing! Plus, right when you log in, you can see what invoices are outstanding.
Read 🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Dubsado Is A Showstopping All-In-One Business Management Platform!

I use Dubsado to manage my clients and projects! It helps me keep track of everything in my business and is so multifunctional that I am finding myself unable to live without it! I have never heard of any other platform that contains a scheduler, invoicing, expense reporting, business reporting, forms, proposals, contracts and CRM all in one place! Seriously a game changer for me.
  • Invoicing & expense reporting all in one place! I don't have to spend hours poring over my bank account transactions to find my biz expenses anymore!
  • The built-in call scheduler is awesome! I can create various appointment schedulers with multiple availabilities, and collect payments right up front, too!
  • Dubsado also has a sweet Client Portal where my clients can login and see all their activity with me at a glance.
  • Sometimes the workflows are a bit clunky or don't work in certain situations. But it doesn't stop me from making the most of the platform.
  • I do occasionally struggle with my outgoing email reminders for calls being received on time.
  • I would love it if options for a payment plan could be built into the schedulers.
This platform is amazing for any type of coaching entrepreneur or virtual assistant. However I would not recommend it for those that just wish to have a CRM. Dubsado is much more than that, and while it functions well enough to keep contacts organized, you have to do a lot of manual input to know where you are with clients. It's also not great for tracking recurring tasks.
Read Heather Herring's full review

Dubsado Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (2)
Workflow management (2)
Opportunity management (1)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (1)
Contract management (2)
10.0
Quote & order management (2)
Interaction tracking (1)
Lead management (1)
Task management (2)
Billing and invoicing management (2)
Reporting (2)
Pipeline visualization (2)
Customizable reports (2)
Custom fields (2)
API for custom integration (1)
Role-based user permissions (2)

About Dubsado

Dubsado, from the company of the same name Burbank, is a small business technology management solution, providing contact and contract management, invoicing, and calendaring, in an all-in-one solution.

Dubsado Competitors