Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dynatrace, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Great value
- Somewhat expensive to bootstrap
- Steep learning curve
- Faster failure resolution time
- One application for multiple purposes
- Easy to understand
- Automated health checks do not require any human intervention, thus help us saving a lot of manual efforts each month
- Drive innovation
- Reduction in downtime for most of the application with real-time incident creation and self-healing workflows
- End to end automation using self healing mechanism
- Overall increase in productivity and application optimization
- We can find root cause issues very quickly.
- Offers good performance metrics.
- Helps us quickly detect application issues
- Proactive detection of issues before client is aware
- We have been able to consolidate monitoring tools into one platform - Dynatrace.
- We have been able to resolve critical issues faster since we are using one tool for troubleshooting.
- It is much easier to perform software upgrades on the Dynatrace platform than other tools we have used.
- TCO would be lower if the planning done aligned with the infrastructure.
- ROI good in the longer run.
- Dynatrace reduces the MTTR for our organization which eventually provides a better experience to our customers
- At this time it is too early to tell
- Positive ROI on support ticketing attention.
- Positive ROI on infrastructure platform.
- Positive ROI on development teams.
- License costs have decreased.
- More users are able to use the product.
- Increased visibility of dependencies
- Made new approach to RUM possible
- Fast error detection
- Cost saving
- Hard to tell.
- Time--developers, admins, etc. are given back more time instead of spending it troubleshooting issues.
- Assisted in partnering with business to adapt more quickly to changes.
- Shifts responsibilities left
- Greater visibility across the business
- Reduced MTTR & MTTD
- Increased visibility for operations
- We can manage issues earlier.
- Sev 1 only requires one person rather than 3 doing troubleshooting of different apps.
- Less time to discover root causes.
- Performance alerting.
- User replay.
- Automation of monitoring.
- Ease of use/self-service.
- Dynatrace has had a very positive impact on problem identification and root cause analysis.
- Quick visibility into problems means less downtime and better user experiences.
- We are more responsive to outages
- Can provide impacts analysis quickly