Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 28, 2021
Score 6 out of 10
E2Open [Digital Transformation Solutions] is being used to provide our valued added partners globally an opportunity to execute digital marketing campaigns. It serves as a tool to give to partners that do not own marketing automation software the chance to use our network of assets without needing to build out any campaigns themselves. The tool gives them access to all of our content (that we manage), marketing analytics, as well as any leads that partners generate with their execution. We, as in the parent company, is not allowed to see any of the contacts that the partners are reaching out to.
- Makes marketing automation simple to use for a user that does not have access to their own tool(s)
- Allows a user to to co-brand content to add some of their own flavor to it
- Provides user real-time data updates as far as executed campaigns are concerned
- The templates that the tool offers are a bit archaic in their look and feel
- The data is not always correct and can be difficult to use their existing user interface
- Landing pages as part of their offering cannot be migrated directly to a user site, but rather their own standalone pages, which may not be the best experience for a user
Read Ramin (Remi) Sabouri, MBA's full review
E2Open [Digital Transformation Solutions] is best used for customers/partners that do not have their own marketing automation software. It provides them a space to use already built in campaigns for use. A scenario where it may not be the best recommended tool is in a partner type scenario, such as ours. Currently, the tool does not have a fully customizable campaign for a partner to go in and build out a campaign from scratch. They can only take bits and pieces (depending on what is allowed) and make changes as they see fit.
May 04, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
It is used across the organization to make decisions about the forecast, marketing investments, sales opportunities, etc.
- A wide offering of service to manage channel data
- How they engage with me to understand my needs as their customer
- A clear structure of where to go for which kind of issues
- Their ticketing system is creating too many emails in a hard to read way
- Lately they become less flexible in accepting ways in which our channel partners can deliver their data to them.
- Lately more mistakes and less close follow up when data from our resellers is incorrect or incomplete
Read Eddy Keek's full review
Very good if you need more and more structured insights in resellers inventory and sales.
E2Open Channel Shaping Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is E2Open Channel Shaping?
E2open’s network is powered by a broad portfolio of intelligent applications including Channel Shaping, Demand Sensing, Business Planning, Global Trade Management, Transportation and Logistics, Collaborative Manufacturing and Supply Management
E2Open Channel Shaping Screenshots
E2Open Channel Shaping Competitors
Kinaxis RapidResponse, Korber OmniChannel Retail Fulfillment (formerly HighJump Retail Advantage), Manhattan Associates
E2Open Channel Shaping Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Contact E2open for pricing details. https://www.e2open.com/contact-us/
E2Open Channel Shaping Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
E2Open Channel Shaping Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
Frequently Asked Questions
E2Open offers the Channel Shaping Intelligent Application Suite (formerly Zyme), a partner relationship management (PRM) software solution acquired by E2open to add channel management/indirect sales, inventory, and demand capabilities to its supply chain management offerings.
Kinaxis RapidResponse, Korber OmniChannel Retail Fulfillment (formerly HighJump Retail Advantage), and SAP Ariba Procurement are common alternatives for E2Open Channel Shaping.
The most common users of E2Open Channel Shaping are Enterprises from the Computer Software industry.