Skip to main content
Ease

Ease
Formerly EaseCentral

What is Ease?

Ease (formerly EaseCentral) is an online employee benefits administration platform, emphasizing paper-free registration and engaging progression through stages of registration that are easy for the user, as well as full visibility of registration completion progress, and other features as well…

TrustRadius Insights

Ease has been widely appreciated by users for its ability to streamline and simplify the process of benefits administration. With Ease, …

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

2 people also want pricing

What is Justworks?

Justworks offers a platform for payroll, benefits, compliance support, with HR tools. As a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Justworks offers PEO solutions that can bundle payroll, compliance, HR, and benefits under the Justworks umbrella, and help to administer employment-related…

What is isolved?

isolved is a SaaS-based, cloud-resident Human Capital Management (HCM) solution that provides Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Talent Management and Compliance. Employers have the ability to schedule an upcoming shift, view overtime levels, run a customized report, preview…

Ease Technical Details

Attribute Ratings

January 18, 2024

User friendly software

Incentivized
We use Ease as our benefits administration system. Employees are able to log in and make elections which then sends the enrollment info to the carrier and the deduction info to payroll. The system helps eliminate a lot of paperwork for open enrollment and helps cut down time needed to upload deduction info to payroll. In theory this is great, but it can be difficult for our employee base.
  • 360 connection with payroll company- updates deductions quickly
  • Very easy to understand user interface
  • Admins can make elections for employees
  • As an admin I can't see when Ease sends info to carriers, so I have to keep checking in to make sure enrollments are completed
  • I have had issues with start dates and end dates for deductions and Ease said it was my payroll company's fault but they're the company sending the info payroll
  • It can be difficult to see if an enrollment was submitted
Best for companies with payroll that take 360 integration with Ease. Great for an employee base that uses technology easily, but less great for employees who don't use technology well. You're able to input answers for employees which is helpful, but takes more work for the admin. The biggest benefit is the integration.
  • Less time for inputting and verifying deductions during open enrollment
Ease is much better and easier to use than Bernie Portal.
Incentivized
I use Ease on a daily basis to support our clients with their benefits management. Ease is a wonderful easy to use product to manage group benefits. I have used it as an employer, employee and broker and always had a good experience. It is intuitive and user friendly for even the less tech savvy employees.
  • Visually appealing
  • Training on their product
  • Customer Service- more quick response times
  • Customized filters for the To Dos section
I think Ease is great for all size clients in all different industries. The only client I would say may not be best suited for is a client who may already have a HRIS that has benefits management module already built in as they have the ability to manage those items elsewhere.
  • Positive employer/client experience
  • Positive employer/client feedback
  • Recommendations to other businesses
While I did not make the decision to use Ease over Employee Nav, I do think Ease is easier to used and more user friendly on all sides (employee, employer, broker). From feedback from the employee side from an employee who has used both Ease and Employee Navigator, I think employees find Ease more visually appealing than Employee Navigator.
Incentivized
The whole organization used Ease for this year’s open enrollment. It allowed us to have an electronic open enrollment that was easy for our associates to use and easy for me to manage. The tracking capabilities made it convenient to track progress and pending completion. It also allowed you to view the enrollment as the associate if they had trouble moving between screens.
  • Ease of usability
  • Tracking progress of open enrollment
  • Reporting
  • Easier way to extract user passwords
  • Better ways to communicate with employees through the system
  • More dynamic graphics
If you do not currently have a benefits enrollment platform in your payroll system, Ease is a great option. It is simple to enroll employees and give them access so they can elect their benefits. I found this system especially helpful during open enrollment. From an admin side, the system was simple and easy to use and got the job done!
  • Simplicity of design
  • Benefit information made easy to compare different plan options
  • Assisted in avoiding any potential ACA issues by being able to track offerings electronically
  • Our broker covered the cost of the program so it was no additional out of pocket cost for our organization
  • Saves time and energy by having electronic enrollment compared to paper forms
I have also used Hello Iris for benefit enrollment. After using Ease, I’d never go back. Ease was so much easier for our associates to use and was much easier to manage from an admin perspective. There were much fewer glitches and or freezes than with Hello Iris. Overall, usability is why we used Ease.
February 29, 2020

EaseCentral is just okay

Incentivized
EaseCentral is being used as our benefits portal. Human Resources uses this system with our employees for open enrollment, and also for newly eligible employees. It file feeds the enrollments to our carriers after their enrollment is complete. EaseCentral has saved us a lot of time and effort when it comes to enrollment.
  • Videos for training
  • It's customizable
  • Setting a date parameter on a report isn't an option.
  • Some things are not customizable.
  • Some of the integration with carriers doesn't work as seamlessly as it should.
Ease Central is nice to have if you need something and aren't too picky. It is helpful to have the availability of file feeds - so that's a lot less work and time put in for benefits enrollments, but it seems to take a long time to get the feeds set up properly. Also, the reporting capability does not allow for a date parameter, which really throws off reporting. If you're a small company, it works okay. I don't think a large company would be at all happy with this.
  • It has saved time not doing paper enrollments.
  • It has caused inaccurate reporting.
  • Employees enjoy the self-service of enrollment.
We used Selerix BenSelect for a brief amount of time (we were able to use the system free of charge because our brokers at the time offered it). It wasn't quite as user-friendly/easy to figure out, but it definitely offered better reporting capability. The file feeds seemed to work fine.
I've never had to call support for EaseCentral. Our broker typically handles any questions we have.
Willie Pinkston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We manage employee benefits for almost all our clients through the EaseCentral platform. As the broker, EaseCentral works very well for use. But more importantly it works well for the employer and their employees. All the "parties" use EaseCentral and it works fabulous for offering, enrolling and administering the benefit program throughout the year and at open enrollment time. EaseCentral can service a 4-5 employee company all the way up to hundreds/thousands of employees.
  • User interface is easy on the eyes. People seem to be able to pick it up really easy, it's simple to operate and has a nice clean look.
  • It's insurance carrier & service vendor "agnostic"...works with every insurance carrier we work with and has numerous preferred vendor partnership with some of the other services our clients want access through all from EaseCentral.
  • Great support team when questions arise. Pretty self explanatory.
  • Some of the connected exterior apps and other services from the Marketplace seem complex.
  • Honestly, there's not much that I don't like so it's difficult to come up with cons.
My clients are very small all the way up to 100+ Employees. It's easy to use and intuitive for me as the broker, my group admin. clients and their employees. Specifically fast & easy to set up and easy for employees to enroll. Recommendations to others considering the product... This is a very effective tool for an employee benefit broker and consultant. It has benefit administration, paperless new hire employee on-boarding, and HRIS if needed. Two huge thumbs up. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? Paperless HR and benefit enrollment all online. I've been able to work with more group clients, more efficiently, effectively, faster and easier.
  • Positive. My business increased 35% in 2017.
  • Paperless HR and benefit enrollment all online. I've been able to work with more group more efficiently, effectively, faster and easier.
My general agency Warner Pacific recommended EaseCentral and I checked it out. Seemed like a great fit and well worth the investment. I know other colleagues that use and are happy with Employer Navigator and some of the other ones. I have not checked out many other options because Warner Pacific did all that research and work for me. 2 thumbs up for EaseCentral.