- Task Management (14)8.686%
- Timesheet Tracking (12)8.383%
- Resource Management (13)7.878%
- Team Collaboration (13)7.878%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Easy Projects, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $15 per month
Easy Projects is a project management platform that enables companies to become more productive and successful when their growth or workflow complexity has outpaced their existing tools and processes. The vendor says organizations with 100+ employees will benefit from this platform the most.
According to the vendor, three key elements of Easy Projects that ensure success for their customers include:
Personalized work management experience for every user and stakeholder, adaptive to the diversity of work styles, attitudes and approaches to project management
KPI-driven implementation: personalized implementation program to define, track and achieve success metrics, lifetime dedicated on-call product expert
Organization-wide manageability and visibility through business intelligence insights, optimized resource management, and cross-team collaboration
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Kanban Board
- Supported: Custom Forms
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Bahamas, South Africa, India|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Slovak, Russian|
- Reporting is easy to see and produce.
- Adding and updating is very quick and intuitive.
- Resource Allocation is really simple and easy to see.
- Allow stakeholders to track progress through the Client Portal.
- Sometimes it's hard to navigate and things can get lost especially with different tiers within tasks.
- Filtering through projects can be more confusing because we have so many users on the tool.
- The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.
- Easy to manipulate information.
- Easy collaboration.
- Ramp up is intuitive.
- Coordinating initiatives into one report out the platform and highlighting multiple initiative constraints.
In addition EP help to or Organization track budget in projects, deadlines, resources administration, roles into a specific project the last one is very important, in some case you could be a Project manager or Requestor en others you could be de Owner.
Maybe a API or tool to connect EP with PowerBI will be awesome.
- Easy Projects has a really nice UI. It's really easy [to] work there and make our projects easy to follow.
- Great support. A few times I had to talk with support about API connections and they answered me quickly and kindly.
- It's stable. I cannot remember a day when Easy Projects' platform [was] down, so it's really STABLE.
- Charts and reports are very easy to use
- More custom charts options.
- Recent update remove[d] the option to "save as" an attachment file, so [it made] more difficult the files/documents' organization.
- Set or find a filter with "date" is hard to do. Many times someone in our team makes the mistake to modify all dates in a project because dates range in the dashboard task looks like a filter, or we don't have a date filter.
- API or conections to another tools like PowerBi or Tableau
- Better filters, is really hard find filter to a date range.
about less appropriate, I think more referred to the charts and dashboards, exist others tool with more capabilities like PowerBI, maybe a connection between them will be great.
- Easy to use.
- Good to check the workload
- Easy to track working hrs.
- Internal communication
- Simpler interface
- Better user experience
- Time management
- TIme sheet
- Project progress management
- User interface
- Selecting projects in the time sheet
- Keeping track of projects
- Allowing the project manager to check on the status of a project without bothering me
- A place to keep notes
- A place to keep files
- The interface looks old-fashioned
- The reports that it generates need cleaning up in Excel before they are nice enough looking to share
- Simple format
- Great notifications
- Easy collaboration
- Missing notifications at times
- Tagging someone doesn't always work
- Very good tool for time tracking
- Easy to manage resourcing
- Links to financials so you can tack project budget costs
- Tracks overall project health
- Would love to see a way to create a project plan that is user friendly with various colours
- More robust reporting that would provide easy view to budget by task by person
- Would like to view various projects in different windows without going back and forth
Less appropriate--when you have large plans to make with more than 200 lines; Easy Projects is not that user friendly, so it could get very messy to scroll up and down to find your task/line. There's no easy way to review a large project plan.
- Great UI: Easy to manage tasks and the main view helps better understand the workload.
- Top notch collaboration tools: Comments, assignments, etc.
- Neat time logging feature.
- Some features are hard to find.
- A bit complex in the begging, better intro/learning process is needed.
- A lot of notifications by default.
- Project management gets very easy with Easy Projects.
- Accurate analysis and tracking multiple projects.
- Resource allocation along with checking their availability.
- Number of notifications.
- We can't change the task progress like the project manager can. I can just update as "I am done" at the end of the task, thus I can't notify if my task is 50% complete.
- There can be a space to note down the project learning.
- Solid project management tool
- Easy to maintain clear and clean records
- Provides a collaborative workspace
- User interface can be somewhat clunky if you are new to it
- The search function isn't the best
- Connect teammates to collaborate
- Streamline the approval process
- Review projects step by step
- The interface could be slightly more streamlined
- Lets me keep track of what I bill to each project throughout the week.
- Generates custom reports so I know how much of my time is going to each project.
- Doesn't seem to have any bugs that I encounter.
- I get paid biweekly, so I need to track my overall hours every two weeks. It would be nice if I didn't need a custom date range to generate reports for a two week period.
We open a job in Easy Projects and fill out customized fields to describe the job (size, envelope needed for mailing, design suggestions, delivery location) and upload any needed files (word document of text for the publication, photos/logos, etc.). We then assign users (graphic designers, print production coordinator, etc.) to the job and assign them tasks with end dates to complete.
Day to day, we perform most of our work via the dashboard screen in Easy Projects, which gives you an overview of all the open tasks and who they are assigned to and the end dates.
When jobs are completed, we then "close" them in the system. The great thing is that we can go back and search "closed" jobs. Since we've been using it for several years, we have a lot of history on repeat jobs.
- Easy Projects is great for project management. It allows you to assign users, set tasks and end dates, and keep it all together in one working file/job. It's a project manager's dream -- you can look inside and see exactly what is going on and any missed deadlines.
- Easy Projects allows good customization of the fields. We have worked it so that in a job file, we can enter info about things specific to publication design -- size, file format, delivery location, etc. And we've been able to change these further over time as our needs change.
- Easy Projects allows for archiving of completed jobs. You don't have to see them every time you log in, but it's great to be able to go back and search through completed jobs (even several years back) to see what was done last time, who was assigning, costs, etc.
- Easy Projects allows you to pull reports and export them. This has proved helpful when we needed an overall log of jobs for a client or to pull a large number of costs.
- Easy Projects has some problems when it comes to accessing the site via different methods/browsers. It is either very slow or never works on a tablet. It is not smart-phone friendly. And it stopped working for us in Firefox -- all we could use is Safari or Chrome (we are a Mac-based office).
- Easy Projects' email notifications are overwhelming. I turned them off completely since I was getting messages every time one little detail was added or changed.
- While the reports are great, they are somewhat hard to pull. It takes a lot of trial and error -- I would not say the reports are an "intuitive area."
- The biggest by far is what we fondly call "the screen of death." When you mark the last open task associated with a job as complete, a screen pops up that asks if you want to close the overall job, as well. The "yes" field is pre-selected, so if you are overzealous and click through quickly, it automatically closes the job. I don't know why they think this feature is helpful. We have so many staffers that complain they suddenly can't find their open job -- well, it's been marked completed and goes into the archive.
- Easy Projects has all the basic features like task, time, budget, issue management, billing and invoicing.
- It also has a clear, customizable Dashboard with a Project Health chart, Resource Loading chart, Hours by Project chart, Estimated vs Actual Hours chart and widgets.
- It improves team collaboration with customizable real-time e-mail notifications and alerts, instant file sharing, message boards and due task reminders available.
- Low-priced monthly accounts can support unlimited projects.
- Easy Projects can be quite difficult to learn to use, because it is an advanced and multifunctional tool. However, all paid accounts also include five free hours of training.
- You can’t create dependencies between projects, which may be quite inconvenient if you have more than one project.