Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Echobox is an AI-powered publishing solution that understands the meaning of content.
With automation that tailors to each publication and audience, Echobox is designed to share the right content with the right audience at the optimal time, resulting in more traffic, higher engagement and greater revenue from social media and email newsletters.
Built for media and publishing organizations, Echobox is an automation platform boasting more than 1000 publishers worldwide as users, including Newsweek, The Times, The Telegraph, Handelsblatt, Le Monde and Conde
✓ Mitigate Facebook algorithm changes. Echobox constantly monitors
changes to Facebook’s Newsfeed so our users are the least affected
✓ Unique to an audience. Every audience is different - Echobox
learns from content, readers and social pages
✓ Perfect timing decisions. Echobox has an understanding of
Facebook based on almost a million posts made every month
✓ Night-time and weekend posting. Schedule posting at optimal times
over weekends and nights or have Echobox select and post content
✓ A/B Testing. Get to know audience better. Test different headlines, messages, images or videos to find what engages an audience most effectively
✓ Generate perfect newsletters in seconds, fully optimized to increase open rates and click rates
✓ Save countless hours and remove the guesswork from designing and building your newsletters
✓ The AI maximizes newsletter performance by determining the best content, order, design and send times for each unique audience
✓ Echobox automatically A/B tests different template layouts for each newsletter
✓ Use RSS feeds to populate different newsletters or even different sections of the same newsletter
- Supported: AUGMENT: Used by thousands of social media editors every day, Echobox continously analyses published website content to predict virality - so users can post less but deliver more traffic.
- Supported: AUTOMATE: Speed up workflows by using artificial intelligence to automate some or all social media sharing. Trained off 245 million data points, Echobox’s sophisticated algorithms drive reach and unlock time-savings.
- Supported: A/B TESTING: Get to know an audience even better with the first-ever organic A/B Testing for Facebook. Test two variations of the same post to increase CTR by an average of 20%.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Their autofeed makes scheduling content across platforms easy.
- They do a good job of scheduling automatically to optimize engagement results.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- I wish their analytics fed directly into Data Studio.
- You have to get analytics data pulls emailed to you.
- Organizes our social media posts across both Facebook and Twitter
- Easy scheduling of posts, with AI driving the scheduling of optimal times for each story
- AI ferrets out best-performing posts and schedules them during the weekend and other downtimes when we are not actively engaging our readers
- The only issue of note is that as a nonprofit, it would be great if Echobox was more flexible in offering us appropriate discounts; while the services are fantastic, with multiple social media platforms the costs can add up
- Organises social media platforms.
- Guides you through the what's best to repost.
- Allows you to schedule and have content published automatically.
- I wish the platform could fine tune my writing for the posts I create so that they are suitable for the platform they go on.
- Optimizes exposure of content to a relevant audience
- Ensures the right content is seen by the right audience at the right time
- Automates the process of content publishing via an autofeed
- Better analytics that allow as close to real-time views of how different content is performing on each platform.
- Automated weekly / monthly analytics reports sent to relevant admins.
- The ability to tag LinkedIn users and pages in posts created on Echobox.
- Automation and AI.
- Content distribution.
- Easy onboarding.
- FB Stories
- IG Stories
- Content distribution is more effective.
- Echobox Analytics helps to take better editorial decisions.
- Allows to do AB test to get better perfomance in social media.
- Instagram posts and stories could be better.
- It must improve the content categorization, specially the evergreen articles.
- Actually Echobox can not post articles by geolocation.
- Post analytics
- Easy to repurpose the past posts
- Scheduling is super easy
- It helps to publish posts when audience are online
- "New share" can only share URL, not caption+url.
- the AI-[assisted] caption seem to only copy quote, not exactly the most interesting piece[.]
- Would be great if there's an option that a Facebook post and twitter post can be made as one.
- Knows the best time to post something on social media[.]
- Creates the post (image, link and description for you)[.]
- Combines everything in one place[.]
- More options when creating Instagram stories, for instance[,] choosing the [URL] button placement[.]
- Some more insights into Echobox's score decisions[.]
- Some kind of analytics[.]
- Suggests new content from website
- Takes content from articles to use as the post
- Different scheduling options - a variety to choose form and set your own
- Posting on various platforms from one place
- Missing functionality twitter - to add comments to a post at the posting stage, allowing for a thread to be created.
- The tagging function is not always working - in terms of a drop-down of names/accounts when typing @...
- Echobox know the best time to post our content
- We can schedule our differents posts
- With Echobox we can make AB test
- It helps us simultaneously publish the same content in all our social media
- When we upload a video we can´t add an image that gives a gist of what it is about.
- Publishing Instagram Stories with link to our website.
- Modify titles and images of link post on Facebook
- Schedule special content for weekends and early mornings.
- The image editor could be better
- Custom images templates for photo posts with quotes
- Integration with third-parts analytics like Chartbeat
- Clear analytics
- Great support team on hand
- Increases traffic
- Making an app - although their mobile site works well
- Easier to search in analytics
- Improve content visibility
- Intuitive tool
- Additional options around social media post wording, especially on automated posts.
- Increase the number of visits to the web
- Generate more interaction on social networks
- Increasing options around Evergreen notes could be very helpful
- Simple user interface that clearly leads to easier decision making.
- Powerful editing tools that give us the opportunity to fine tune publications.
- Gives us the opportunity to mix automation and AI assistance with editors.
- Some artificial intelligence suggestions are surprising.
- Adding either a community management or comment management system to Echobox would be wonderful.
- Service can be costly when used on multiple social accounts and across multiple properties.
- Optimize timeslot
- Easy-to-use approach
- Possibility to tag people and brands
- The "now" button is slow
- Sometimes the tag doesn't work
- The scoring of articles via the algorithm is great - really helpful for prioritising/ordering our stories.
- Being able to duplicate posts from one platform to create posts for another platform saves us loads of time, and helps ensure continuity across our platforms whilst still tailoring for each platform.
- Being able to pre-schedule articles before they go live on our site (which is not possible in Facebook's Creator Studio, for instance) is extremely helpful for evening out our workflow and ensuring articles scheduled for weekends and after working hours are still posted as soon as they go live.
- Tagging people/organisations in posts via Echobox can be a bit slower and the suggested results are not as relevant/targeted. I often find I have to search for the account's handle on the social platform's website and copy/paste that into Echobox
- Our default captions for our Twitter posts are usually just the headline, which requires changing. I haven't been able to change this in our settings. If there is a quick-fix for changing the basis on which captions are generated, it would be great to circulate/explain this knowledge in introductory sessions and the like.
- I literally don't have any other suggestions at this stage - I've had a great experience with Echobox so far!
- The scoring system gives us the idea of which scheduling mechanism we should use for the ultimate result.
- The ability to edit on text and image of the post before scheduling gives us more room to improve the performance.
- The ability to approve the 'AUTOFEED' for reshare function.
- Notification when autofeed share or reshare post is published via Echobox.
- Posting automatically. I has a great feature that chooses when to post certain things based on our specific audience data.
- Scheduling posts. Echobox has a great post publisher module that includes things like link urls and videos/photos that are really important to news coverage.
- The Archive/Analytics. This feature is very important to our growth and website impressions. We can keep track with engagement much easier with Echobox than with Facebook's tools.
- With our account, Instagram is not connected because of platform errors. This is somewhat inconvenient.
- Also when it was connected (Instagram), it seemed like it only had story posting capabilities. While that part is important, scheduling actual Instagram posts (Reels, IGTV, Photo, Video) are very important as well.
- Fantastic UX, better then FB Creator Studio
- Great support team
- No way to boost one particular post, only traffic as a whole
- Missing some functionality, like on-publish notifications
- Echobox attached the contents we publish in our web site, to make easier to post on our social networks.
- The interface is very intuitive and easy to use
- Echobox provides a score for our posts, in order to help us to decide which one would be better to publish at that time
- The videos take a lot of time to upload to the platform
- Sometimes, when we choose "Optimal", echobox doesn't optimize the contents at a right time
- We can only upload one video at a time
- We can't add tags to the videos
- The ability to cross-post between different pages and platforms
- Articles are picked up in real-time, allowing for immediate publication to social media
- Able to have clear list of articles waiting to be published
- We haven't noticed a significant difference in traffic using the AI software
- Easy to work with. It is very intuitive
- Multiple people can engage with the software at the same time, and we can monitor each others posts.
- It allows easy integration between text, video and images
- Automatic login would be handy, since I have to login every day.
- I would like to see a history of queud articles. At the moment, only the future is visible.
- There is no cancellation of images. Once I have selected an image, written an accompanying text, selected the time of publication... and then would like to change the image, I have to re-edit all other information I provided.
- Echobox helps save time since it automatically posts content from our website to our social media pages.
- Echobox uses custom algorithms to help our social media posts get more engagement and shares which leads to increased impressions on our website and digital products.
- Echobox allows an unlimited amount of user accounts so you don't have to worry about kicking colleagues out of the system when you login.
- Echobox could make some improvements to their Instagram posting capabilities. Right now, you can't add hashtags, tags or geotags on IG story posts.
- Echobox could improve in recognizing crime related articles and not schedule them for the next day when the Autofeed is turned on.
- It would be awesome if Echobox could learn what hashtags we always use on posts and automatically add them when the Autofeed is turned on.
- It allows us to make AB tests on Facebook.
- It suits to our readers habits.
- It learns when it's the best moment to share our content.
- They should have a national customer service in order to do it in Spanish and in a local hour.