- As we've only been using the platform for a few months, we are yet to do a comprehensive review of its effect on our core KPIs. However, anecdotally, it has improved the reach of a number of our posts that I would otherwise have expected to perform not so well.
- The other major noticeable benefits for our organisation so far are enabling a more even flow of content to be scheduled across non-working hours, including by allowing articles to be scheduled in advance of going live on all platforms (previously not possible on Facebook)
- Finally, the analytics section of Echobox is easy to use, so our forthcoming review of Echobox's effects on our core KPIs should be relatively intuitive and easy to accomplish.
- Excellent marketing and client engagement has enabled us to achieve ROI.
- Our ads have attracted a lot of customers impacting our organization positively.
- I am not involved in the payment and "ROI" of the business. But, as a user we have had our website impressions jump from 500K to a 1M in a few months with the help of Echobox.
- no financial data available so far
- At first, our traffic was affected by the time Echobox scheduled the contents in optimal
- Increased efficiency, since we can publish more than one content in our website, and then, we can find them all in Echobox grill
- More time for employees to focus on other tasks
- The scheduling feature allows us to work a few days ahead
- The integration of different users who can interact which each other's work makes internal communication faster.
- The implementation of different media sources allows for much creativity of our posts.
- Increased social media engagement.
- Increased impressions on our website.
- Increased productivity by our employees.
- Growing our audience
- Improve click rate by 25% on Facebook
- Improve click rate by 66% on Twitter
- I am not across ROI in regards to Echobox. However I would say that it saves our engagement team a lot of time.
- Echobox does the job of a full-time employee would do.
- We could use our social media team to analyze data and write news, instead of invest their whole time on the social media.
- Traffic has improved
- Echobox is teaching our writers how best to use social media
- Working with Echobox has proven to be more efficient
- Positive impact from the readers: the posts appear at the most appropriate timing.
- Positive impact from users since the tool is easy to handle.
- Using Echobox saves our social media team several hours of work every week which can be used in more efficient ways to improve in quality and output.
- 43% increase in Facebook clicks.
- 59% growth in Facebook traffic.
- 10+ hours saved every week.
- No negative impact so far.
- We have increased our traffic by 20%.
- We have reached a larger audience.
- We've incremented interactions by a percentage of two digits.
- Positive. It’s convenient… My staff no longer have to manually share each post.
- Positive. Automated out of hours posting - valuable for a small media company.
- Immediate increase to engagement of 32% in 30-days
- Facilitates higher volume of posting
- Social referral traffic increased 20% immediately
- Time saving in terms of man-hours devoted to social media
- Increase on organic reach
- Reduced additional investment on our social media
- Allows writers to focus more on their work
- Positive impact: time-saving. We have saved on staff costs and other staff are able to focus on more skilled tasks than manual scheduling
- Positive impact: improved output. We have seen an increase in traffic, page views, and more digital subscriptions and email sign-ups since we started using Echobox
Echobox is an artificial intelligence social media publishing tool that understands the meaning of content.
An AI solution that tailors to the user's publication and audience, Echobox is designed to ensure users share the right content with the right audience at the optimal time, resulting in more traffic and greater revenue from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Built for media and publishing organisations, the vendor states that Echobox is the social media scheduling and automation platform of choice for more than 700 publishers worldwide including Le Monde, Newsweek, The Guardian, The Telegraph and El País.
✓ Mitigate Facebook algorithm changes. Echobox constantly monitors
changes to Facebook’s Newsfeed so our users are the least affected
✓ Unique to your audience. Every audience is different - Echobox
learns from your content, your readers and your social pages so it is
✓ Perfect timing decisions. Echobox has an unrivalled understanding of
Facebook - based on almost a million posts made every month
✓ Night-time and weekend posting. Schedule posting at optimal times
over weekends and nights or have Echobox select and post content
✓ A/B Testing. Get to know your audience even better. Test different headlines, messages, images or videos to find what engages your audience most effectively
- Supported: AUGMENT: Used by thousands of social media editors every day, Echobox continously analyses your published website content to predict virality - so you can post less but deliver more traffic.
- Supported: AUTOMATE: Speed up your workflow by using artificial intelligence to automate some or all of your social media sharing. Trained off 245 million data points, Echobox’s sophisticated algorithms drive reach and unlock time-savings.
- Supported: A/B TESTING: Get to know your audience even better with the first-ever organic A/B Testing for Facebook. Test two variations of the same post to increase CTR by an average of 20%.