Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Eclipse, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Lots of plugins and there is a lot of online support to create our own plugin for eclipse.
- No cost to use.
- Multiple workspace support.
- Free of charge
- Plugin integration
- Easy to use
- Debugging features are great in Eclipse
- Auto completion of code and showcase of the arguments of all the methods is good
- Capability to add lots of plugins comes handy when you are extending your project
- Workspace for Edit and Views
- Autocorrect and code completions
- Code Formatting
- Support for multiple plugins.
- Can add multiple libraries.
- Easy installation & good support.
- Integration with repositories.
- Its open software, means no cost for the company
- Its easy to navigate
- Allow you a big variety of plugins
- Installable addon software
- Updated often, well supported
- Standard integration with Srping
- Standard integration with application development with SOFTWARE AG's suite of programs.
- Debugging features. It really can save a lot of time.
- Auto-completion when writing code.
- Plugins that are targarted at specific type of projects
- Availability of a whole world plugins, which will add almost any extra feature you might need
- It's free
- The debugging tool it's truly excellent