May 17, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Read Jonah Dempcy's full review
Pros and Cons
- Developer tools including debugging, JSON and XML support, libraries for preferred languages and good examples all facilitated integration and development. Robust features for developers.
- Security is top notch and supports far beyond what we required for our project, which is a good thing.
- Performance, throttling, monitoring and optimization are all top notch and helped us keep response times low and save on bandwidth and hosting costs.
- Documentation is excellent but spread out across many resources and can take a while to wade through—would benefit from having more intro level, getting started guides for various languages.
- Ruby support is excellent but more Ruby examples and beginner-level documentation would be nice.
- It is sometimes hard to find a community of users on StackOverflow so a larger community, and a dedicated forum with active members to answer questions and work through issues would be nice.