Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Eduson.tv Scorecard Summary
What is Eduson.tv?
Eduson.tv is a learning management solution (LMS). The platform is represented in 20+ countries and 4 languages. The vendor says that over 100,000 employees at Coca-Cola, Heineken, Efes, Schneider Electric and other enterprise clients and SMB's study with Eduson.
This LMS platform enables to:
- Create individual learning tracks from the library of courses.
- Add company-specific courses to the platform via built-in editor.
- Track progress and performance and get detailed reports for each employee.
- Educate people in different locations – from distant regions to remote offices.
- Motivate employees to study more intensely due to the student rating system.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
SaaS for SMBs: starting at $6 per employee per month. 100+ employees? Contact us and we will discuss the terms of your Premium Plan.
Eduson.tv Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||80%|
Eduson.tv Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Eduson.tv Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Portugal, Chinese|