Egencia, part of the Expedia group, offers their corporate travel management program and applications. Egencia supports business travel compliance with authorization workflow, as well as travel expense tracking, travel risk management and policy adherence, mobile app, as well as travel consulting services available on demand.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/og/8R/93QTI7NNMP79.JPEGEgencia: Makes a Worthwhile Difference!All employees use Egencia to book flights, hotels, and rental cars. This helps us to keep costs lower and keeps everyone using the same format for expenses. Egencia allows all employees to compare flights (airlines, airplanes, flight times, etc) and compare hotels (location, amenities, room types, etc). Because we're all booking at the same place, we get lower rates than by going directly to the hotel or airline. The really nice part is if/when you get stranded at an airport, you can call Egencia and they will help you. They find you a different flight, a car, or a hotel to get you out of that airport! Personal experience: Atlanta, Delta, April 2017: people were stranded for more than 3 days, Egencia had me home in 12 hours! Yes, 12 hours late, and without luggage, but I wasn't stuck at an airport!,Lowest prices! I shop around and around and around when I do personal travel, and I never find cheaper prices than what Egencia has. Their agents care! They understand that you don't handle travel for a living. They go out of their way to help you! The system is SO easy to use! I train on people how to use online systems, this system doesn't need any kind of training. You can book multiple flights, cars, and hotels in one trip or one car. It's simple and takes very little time.,Could tell me where I can earn points for more than one program (earn for car and hotel or car and airline). That would be great! Someone could make money doing that!,10,Less cost Better service Streamlined,Kronos Workforce Ready, ADP Enterprise eTIME, ADP Workforce NowEgencia Makes Corporate Travel EasyEgencia is our company-wide platform for booking travel. It's required for booking flights, rental cars, train tickets, and hotels for business trips. Every employee is required to use Egencia for any business travel needs, mainly for two reasons. 1. It helps the company track all employee travel (for safety reasons). 2. The company has negotiated rates with preferred partners that are available only by booking through Egencia.,Filters flight options based on preference such as time, airline, or cost. Easily stores and tracks itineraries and receipts. Recommends hotel option close to corporate offices.,I'd like to see Early Bird Check-In capabilities for Southwest airlines. At least in our business, that's not currently an option. Booking multi-city trips could be a bit easier. Right now, I've found better pricing and luck booking separate one-way tickets vs. multi-city itineraries. Maybe I'm just missing something, but perhaps the filtering/search should be improved. In general, search results seem to favor the Big 3 airlines, even when pricing may be lowering (or more directs may be available) on airlines like Southwest. For some reason, the $5 Egencia booking fee doesn't appear on the itinerary/receipts. This can be problematic when submitting expense reports.,9,I believe we were able to reduce the number of internal resources and employees focused on travel booking after implementing Egencia. I've personally reduced travel costs by about 20% YoY. I'm assuming this is due in part to better-negotiated travel prices.,Axios Assyst,Sprout Social, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), EvernoteGreat air travel toolEgencia is used globally for travel arrangements. It has made it easier for end-users to comply with the travel & expenses policy and helps save money thanks to special pricing found through the platform.,Automatically applies the company's travel & expenses policy Access to better prices Works with other platforms, like Microsoft, and adds travel details to your calendar automatically,The computer website interface is confusing at the beginning Mobile app could use some revamping to be more user-friendly,8,It helped standardize travel costs
Egencia

Egencia Reviews

Egencia
Filter 4 vetted Egencia reviews and ratings

Sara Wincek profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "Egencia: Makes a Worthwhile Difference!"

• Lowest prices! I shop around and around and around when I do personal travel, and I never find cheaper prices than what Egencia has.
  • Their agents care! They understand that you don't handle travel for a living. They go out of their way to help you!
  • The system is SO easy to use! I train on people how to use online systems, this system doesn't need any kind of training. You can book multiple flights, cars, and hotels in one trip or one car. It's simple and takes very little time.
  • Could tell me where I can earn points for more than one program (earn for car and hotel or car and airline). That would be great! Someone could make money doing that!
I really can't say enough about Egencia. Between it being easy to use, finding the best prices, having great representatives to help you when you need it, it doesn't get any better!
Read Sara Wincek's full review
Erica Marois profile photo
November 27, 2018

"Egencia Makes Corporate Travel Easy"

• Filters flight options based on preference such as time, airline, or cost.
  • Easily stores and tracks itineraries and receipts.
  • Recommends hotel option close to corporate offices.
  • I'd like to see Early Bird Check-In capabilities for Southwest airlines. At least in our business, that's not currently an option.
  • Booking multi-city trips could be a bit easier. Right now, I've found better pricing and luck booking separate one-way tickets vs. multi-city itineraries. Maybe I'm just missing something, but perhaps the filtering/search should be improved.
  • In general, search results seem to favor the Big 3 airlines, even when pricing may be lowering (or more directs may be available) on airlines like Southwest.
  • For some reason, the $5 Egencia booking fee doesn't appear on the itinerary/receipts. This can be problematic when submitting expense reports.
Overall, I don't have too many complaints about Egencia. It's much better than the system we used to use for booking travel. The user interface is pretty intuitive, and there's an even an option to download and use the mobile app for booking. I like having all my itineraries stored in one place. I like that my seat preferences and TSA Precheck number, and frequent flier rewards numbers are all stored in the system and automatically applied to reservations.
Read Erica Marois's full review
January 17, 2019

Egencia Review: "Great air travel tool"

• Automatically applies the company's travel & expenses policy
  • Access to better prices
  • Works with other platforms, like Microsoft, and adds travel details to your calendar automatically
  • The computer website interface is confusing at the beginning
  • Mobile app could use some revamping to be more user-friendly
It's better for air travel, not as effective for hotel bookings though.

Egencia Scorecard Summary