Egencia Reviews

February 12, 2020
Jessica Fish | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I'm giving them a four because not all of their customer service was terrible. There were some agents that were fantastic at helping me get things sorted out. But it was much more likely that I would get someone who either didn't know what they were doing or did the bare minimum to get you off the phone.
Read Jessica Fish's full review
February 08, 2020

Support Rating

The representatives I have dealt with have been very prompt and helpful for any issue I've approached them with.
January 29, 2020
Renaud Renvoye | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not been involved with any product support or troubleshooting; however we had an issue where the app or website were down for some time and they were able to resolve the issue and have it back up and running pretty fast so i would say that overall support is pretty good!
Read Renaud Renvoye's full review
October 23, 2019

Support Rating

When I had a problem with cancelled and rescheduled flight Egencia team was not helpful at all. They claimed that in their system the flight is still happening hence they will not advise on anything else. I had to spend a lot of time calling the airline to clarify the details and to find out when my flight is happening in the end.
January 21, 2020

Support Rating

Over the past 5 years, I've only had a couple of issues with flight cancellations and trip interruptions. Although the Egencia team was friendly and helpful, it would have been easier for me to re-book my flights or deal with the airlines directly while at the airport. This would have cut out a lot of the back and forth communication.
September 24, 2019

Support Rating

I haven't had much need to contact Egencia support, but I have heard really good things from co-workers. They problem solve for the customer. I was on a trip one time where the airline canceled our flight and Egencia worked to ensure that I got on another flight. It is like having a travel agent working on our behalf.

What is Egencia?

Egencia, part of the Expedia group, offers their corporate travel management program and applications. Egencia supports business travel compliance with authorization workflow, as well as travel expense tracking, travel risk management and policy adherence, mobile app, as well as travel consulting services available on demand.
Categories:  Travel Management

Egencia Technical Details

What is Egencia?

What is Egencia's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 6.4.

Who uses Egencia?

The most common users of Egencia are from Enterprises and the Internet industry.