Score 8.3 out of 10

What is Egencia?

Happy with Egencia

February 08, 2020
We are still in the beginning stages of using Egencia, as we are the first affiliate of a global company to initiate this program. We …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Egencia, and make your voice heard!

What is Egencia?

Egencia, part of the Expedia group, offers their corporate travel management program and applications. Egencia supports business travel compliance with authorization workflow, as well as travel expense tracking, travel risk management and policy adherence, mobile app, as well as travel consulting services available on demand.

Egencia Video

Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCnz6s06yAg to watch Egencia video.

Egencia Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 6.4.

The most common users of Egencia are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

I'm giving them a four because not all of their customer service was terrible. There were some agents that were fantastic at helping me get things sorted out. But it was much more likely that I would get someone who either didn't know what they were doing or did the bare minimum to get you off the phone.
January 29, 2020

Great tool for expenses

I have not been involved with any product support or troubleshooting; however we had an issue where the app or website were down for some time and they were able to resolve the issue and have it back up and running pretty fast so i would say that overall support is pretty good!
Over the past 5 years, I've only had a couple of issues with flight cancellations and trip interruptions. Although the Egencia team was friendly and helpful, it would have been easier for me to re-book my flights or deal with the airlines directly while at the airport. This would have cut out a lot of the back and forth communication.
When I had a problem with cancelled and rescheduled flight Egencia team was not helpful at all. They claimed that in their system the flight is still happening hence they will not advise on anything else. I had to spend a lot of time calling the airline to clarify the details and to find out when my flight is happening in the end.
September 24, 2019

Quick Travel Bookings!

I haven't had much need to contact Egencia support, but I have heard really good things from co-workers. They problem solve for the customer. I was on a trip one time where the airline canceled our flight and Egencia worked to ensure that I got on another flight. It is like having a travel agent working on our behalf.