- This has saved us tons over services like ShareFile and Dropbox and has provided ease of use for the end-users.
- Administering users Egnyte has been pretty simple and easy, reducing some time spent. Unfortunately, the additional time spent setting permissions within folder templates loses all-time benefits and ultimately [in my experience] can cause wrist-related issues if done in bulk and needing to be done on a deadline.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It's impossible to send all the files through Gmail so we send them through Egnyte so it's time-saving.
- It's is very fast to share the files so we save our time and increase our efficiency
- Overall good
- The promising advantage of Egnyte is that user can access their files from the cloud anywhere without any cumbrance like connecting to VPN or other third-party soft wares.
- No risk of data loss.
- The platform is lacking in changing the parent administrator of a folder as if one person is the administrator of the file or folder and when needs to change it becomes clunky and does not supports it properly.
- I can access my files or information from anywhere by just connecting to the platform as it is totally cloud-based platform that can be accessed easily.
- Desktop app is fast and reliable also the interface is very user friendly to use.
- Users can download heavy files easily from the system without any lag or system bogging down.
- Reduced our employees time in sorting several documents from each client
- Simplicity of application
- Improved security both externally as well as internally
- Maintained ability to collaborate and maintain project work.
- Various platforms (web, Windows client, Webdav Mac) make access easier from different mediums.
- Uniform tool for access increased efficiency.
- Helped reduce time in transferring files.
- Saved time by saving us from losing our work during accidents.
- Positive ROI since the medium which it is used for is time sensitive. Such as litigation and law enforcement agency requests.
- We feel confident in the reliability of having Egnyte handle our secure sharing
- Access control reporting helps us ensure we know who access our files, when and where
- Not having to install significant IT infrastructure is a real positive.
- Rapid remote access to data helps business operations significantly.
- Not having to hire in-house IT people to manage infrastructure is a significant cost saving.
- Security is a concern as data could be accessed with just a password.
- Time Savings
- Cost Savings
- More and better cloud storage means less cost in server expense.
- Less IT management time for server costs and file management.
- Collaboration with clients have been very beneficial
- Easy access to files everywhere has made work flexible.
- Collaboration in docs has made the organization more agile.
- It's rapidly sped up our internal processes. Everything is so much more organized after implementing Egnyte.
- Overwhelmingly positive impact and ROI- nothing negative from that standpoint.
- In our company, having the latest information on any given client is crucial - Egnyte helps us to stay on top of all communications with clients, and helps to make conversing with them simple.
- Allows us to easily communicate important data securely with other offices (not just sending via email)
- It allows everyone in our office to be working on the same information at the same time
- It meshes so well with salesforce that I can't really picture what our practice would look like if we didn't have the combination.
- Improved efficiency
- Made employees feel connected
- Allowed increased collaboration
- Egnyte makes it easy to save and open files from anywhere
- It is super easy to use and maintain
- It has so much storage - it never tells us we need to clean out
- Egnyte simplifies our sales pipeline which has had a marked effect on efficiency.
- Egnyte made the process of getting HIPPA certified easy since they are buttoned up extremely well.
- It is a great system for granting access to documents across multiple departments and controls document safety by granting user access to only those who should have it.
- A positive ROI due to the ease of use and the amount of data transferring we do on a daily basis.
- On the IT side, we have saved a ton of time when computers crash, it is as simple as just logging in to Egnyte. I no longer have to worry about salvaging files off of a crashed hard drive.
- Much less time lost to searching for files, swapping files around and issues with our previous external drive.
- Some time lost to occasional issues with WebEdit feature not performing reliably. This tends to be with Apple apps Keynote and Numbers.
- Better organization across client accounts.
- helps with quick turnaround time since there is an easy / fast upload process
- security to client documents
- accessible without VPN
- Egnyte was a great tool for the law firm and simplified many processes
Egnyte delivers a content platform that is purpose-built for businesses, as a trusted platform to secure and govern all company files. Egnyte promises to give IT centralized control and protection over their files, and users fast access to their content, no matter how or where work happens.
Egnyte & You - Enterprise File Services
Starting Price: $25
|Team (1-10 employees)||$10||per employee/per month|
|Business (10-100 employees)||$20||per employee/per month|
|Enterprise (50+ employees)||Contact sales team|