https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/XV/Sv/N7MZ2532WG2T.PNGI love this Lead Research TooleGrabber eMail-Prospector has been a lifesaver. We have been working on a large-scale email campaign and have needed a tool that would allow us to acquire as much target data as possible, in order for the campaign to be a success as a lead research tool. eGrabber has done that and more. eGrabber will go ahead and get as much data on your leads as possible and rank the likelihood of its success and it is ACTUALLY ACCURATE. I have been able to rely on their success likelihood metrics as cannon. I also am incredibly happy with the quality of their customer services. My relationship manager Vinnie and my support consultant Kevin have been available at a moment's notice and have always been ahead of the curve on the changes to LinkedIn. Notifying me whenever there is an update and taking the time to insure that the lead research tool is always working properly.,Data Quality Assesment Scraping Customer Support Data Extraction,Nothing, I love the tool!!,10,Allowed us to save hours on data mining for a large scale campaign. Curated the quality of data for us minimize the time we would've had to take doing that ourselves.,,I use the tool to gather data on providers for large scale email campaigns. The tool does a great job meeting those needs, and its reliability ratings have helped me determine which contacts are good for outreach.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Drive, SlackWant to be a Sales Supersleuth?I am the primary user of eGrabber eMail-Prospector in my office. Since I am the commercial insurance marketing specialist - this product has been enormously helpful on a day to day basis. Maneuvering through a sales call can be tough. At times, you are only given the name of the person to contact. That is GOLD to me. I simply fill in the name and company in eMail-Prospector - and in a few seconds I have an email address which is a much better means of contact for me.,The "gatekeeper" is the toughest obstacle you will face while trying to reach a possible prospect. The eMail-Prospector gives you the opportunity to bypass that obstacle. All you need is the contact name and company. Fast and Efficient. In less than a minute, you can obtain the contact information you need. It's amazing how efficient the program is by producing correct information that is verifiable. Ease of Use. The program is so easy yet very sophisticated. All you need is a name and the company information - and you're already halfway there to getting viable contact information. Value. Within the first few weeks of using eMail-Prospector - it had basically paid for itself. By having the information for the correct contact person - my percentage of closing possible sales prospects increased by 50%.,I have not found anything that needs to be improved on.,10,Open line of contact with appropriate contact person Allows me to convert sales prospects from leads to closed sales much faster Increased percentage of closed sales
Windows
eGrabber eMail-Prospector

eGrabber eMail-Prospector Reviews

eGrabber eMail-Prospector
Filter 3 vetted eGrabber eMail-Prospector reviews and ratings
Joseph (&quot;Joey&quot;) C. Hasson, JD, MBA profile photo
November 27, 2018

eGrabber eMail-Prospector Review: "I love this Lead Research Tool"

• Data Quality Assesment
  • Scraping
  • Customer Support
  • Data Extraction
  • Nothing, I love the tool!!
The Tool is best suited for assessing quality of data in terms of the likelihood that you will be able to get in touch with the person. The Tool regularly updates to ensure that there are no issues when working with Linkedin. The customer service team is always available to offer support and regularly provide guidance with updates. The Tool pulls all forms of contact information ranging from contacts' emails to phone number and everything in between. The Tool is highly intuitive and thus, easy to use.
Read Joseph ("Joey") C. Hasson, JD, MBA's full review
Shauna Olfers profile photo
November 02, 2015

eGrabber eMail-Prospector Review: "Want to be a Sales Supersleuth?"

• The "gatekeeper" is the toughest obstacle you will face while trying to reach a possible prospect. The eMail-Prospector gives you the opportunity to bypass that obstacle. All you need is the contact name and company.
  • Fast and Efficient. In less than a minute, you can obtain the contact information you need. It's amazing how efficient the program is by producing correct information that is verifiable.
  • Ease of Use. The program is so easy yet very sophisticated. All you need is a name and the company information - and you're already halfway there to getting viable contact information.
  • Value. Within the first few weeks of using eMail-Prospector - it had basically paid for itself. By having the information for the correct contact person - my percentage of closing possible sales prospects increased by 50%.
  • I have not found anything that needs to be improved on.
In my opinion, this program is best suitable for sales professionals. The number one thing that can halt the sales process is not having good contact information. Most receptionists have been trained to shut sales people down. The eGrabber eMail-Prospector allows you access to a program that can not only find the email address for the contact person but the results are correct and verifiable.
Read Shauna Olfers's full review

eGrabber eMail-Prospector Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (1)
Identification of new leads (1)
List quality (1)
List upload/download (1)
Ideal customer targeting (1)
Load time/data access (1)
Contact information (1)
Company information (1)
Industry information (1)
6.4
Lead qualification process (1)
Smart lists and recommendations (1)
Company/business profiles (1)
Data hygiene (1)
Automatic data refresh (1)
Filters and segmentation (1)
Sales email templates (1)
Append emails to records (1)

About eGrabber eMail-Prospector

eGrabber's eMail-Prospector is a desktop tool built for sales teams who do their own prospecting.

The vendor says that eMail-Prospector finds anybody's business email address. Users just type in a name and company. The software then searches the Internet to find the person's work email address and phone.

According to the vendor, this tool automatically does all the Internet research, so that users can start prospecting faster, and focus on what is important. It sources the email addresses from the Internet, and not from any pre-built database.