Egress Intelligent Email Security
What is Egress Intelligent Email Security?
Egress uses a blend of linguistic and contextual analysis, social graphing, and advanced DLP to stop inbound targeted attacks on the inbound, prevent misdirected emails and attachments, protect sensitive data with the right level of security, and respond to risk...
Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Email Encryption Software
Be the first one in your network to review Egress Intelligent Email Security, and make your voice heard!Get Started
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Egress Intelligent Email Security?
Egress uses a blend of linguistic and contextual analysis, social graphing, and advanced DLP to stop inbound targeted attacks on the inbound, prevent misdirected emails and attachments, protect sensitive data with the right level of security, and respond to risk across the email network.
Egress's risk-based approach enables you to stay compliant, drive cybersecurity awareness, and transform security into a competitive advantage.
Egress' Intelligent Email Security solutions include:
- Egress Defend - Anti-phishing software that mitigates targeted email attacks
- Egress Prevent - Machine learning that stops accidental and intentional email data leaks
- Egress Protect - Making email encryption easier for senders and recipients
Egress Intelligent Email Security Features
- Supported: Outlook Integration
- Supported: Encrypt in transit and at rest
- Supported: Revoke access to emails
- Supported: Flexible hosting
Egress Intelligent Email Security Screenshots
Egress Intelligent Email Security Competitors
Egress Intelligent Email Security Technical Details
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Netherlands|
Egress Intelligent Email Security Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||35%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Egress is an award-winning security software designed to protect and securely deliver emails with a straightforward implementation process. It offers mobile protection, cloud security, data loss prevention, email encryption, IP protection, GDPR compliance and classifications on emails. The product is ease to use and allows for customization of rules and keywords to classify data. The price point is reasonable compared to other products offering similar services, plus it has helpful reminders that safeguard users from sending sensitive information via email. It also assists users with large file sending/receiving capabilities. The biggest drawbacks are direct integration into mail clients, slow performance when not connected to the internet, limited documentation available regarding how Egress works on the network, and a pop-up window that some users find annoying. There are some missing features such as grouping users, OSX integration with Outlook, and shared mailbox support which may limit its potential uses for certain organizations requiring a comprehensive system that would be beneficial if implemented by Egress' developers.
Business Problems Solved
Egress provides a secure and reliable way to share information within an organization via emails, with straightforward setup and user-friendly GUI. It offers data loss prevention, email encryption, large file sending/receiving capabilities and customization of rules and keywords to classify data. Customers appreciate the customer support team's swift response in fixing any issues that may arise, as well as its performance, speed, accuracy, accountability, and convenience. However, some users find it difficult to get details about how it operates on the network and are annoyed by the pop-up display. There is also limited documentation available on how it works, struggles with integrations, and occasional Mac and iOS version issues. Example of these issues includes not being updated since April 2019 and poor functionality. Overall, though, customers have had positive experiences with Egress' ability to securely send emails within an organization while protecting IPs from cyber pirates and helping improve online productivity.
• Egress provides secure delivery and protection of mail with a straightforward implementation process. • Great customer support. • It is easy to use and administrate, offering customization of rules and keywords to classify data. • The platform integrates with Outlook and has features such as SSO for user management, and is GDPR compliant. • Customers have experienced a hassle-free, worry-free, and time-saving experience with the product.
• Initial policy setup can be complicated and difficult to understand. • Limited documentation is available on how the product works on a technical level. • Some users experience issues with platform integration. • Pop-up display can be annoying to some users, making it less user-friendly. • Egress emails can look like phishing attempts, which could lead to problems if not properly trained.