Read all reviews
They provide enterprise-wide inspections that examine data from any source. It can be used to discover bad actions in purchases, payroll, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ekata, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
7 people want pricing too
Ekata, a former part of the Whitepages company that branched off and became a separate entity in 2019, offers identity verification, data validation, and data enrichment services based on the Ekata Identity Engine (EIE), a machine learning based system used to derive links from real-time transactions within the company's proprietary network and data licenses. The service includes address and phone number validation APIs, among other services.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
They provide enterprise-wide inspections that examine data from any source. It can be used to discover bad actions in purchases, payroll, accounts receivable and payable, insurance applications and more processes. Monitoring function in existing time, habitual or based on events. Provides the assertiveness of risk rating. forms hazard ratings to help make provisions for what needs further investigation.
- Promises a comprehensive data approach, using evolved scanning so you can reveal dubious actions and patterns before they do harm
- Prevents the attrition of income due to fraud, abuse and waste in cost and profit programs
- The investigation of the effectiveness of the internal control system is a fundamental part of these commitments, this segment is the most responsible for the design, or if it does not fail, even if the software provides advanced tools.
- The commitment cannot order as it was said previously only to the software; what is delegated is the command to exercise the commitment, which usually ends the ruling.
Fraud data analysis programming is available. Advanced backtracking studies, repartitions and possibility modelers, data collation and analysis of time sequences. It has artificial intelligence and automation to optimize the promptness and accuracy of the fraud discovery platform. they combine predictive analysis methods, which allows you to quickly discover possible imminences that endanger security.