No reviews found
Ekran System® is a universal insider threat protection platform that promises to help business with employee monitoring, subcontractor control, PAM, and compliance tasks.
Working with all levels of user privileges, Ekran System aims to help to track system configuration changes, critical application usage, and sensitive data access for different insider groups: employees, server administrators, third-party service providers.
The vendor says Ekran System is a software solution based on session video recording indexed by important metadata. With these
integrated and searchable logs, any incident can be easily reviewed and
analyzed. The solution works on different endpoint configurations: Linux, Citrix,
and Windows servers and desktops.
- Complete details on any user activity
- Easy security log analysis
- Incident response, such as user warning, user blocking, activity termination, USB device alerting and blocking
- Activity reports, USB management
- Compliance with regulations (SOX, PCI, ISO, etc.)
Privileged Access Management
Ekran System® provides easy to use access management solutions such as two-factor authentication, one-time passwords, privileged account and session management (PASM), ticketing system integrations, and others. They were designed to bring privileged activity control to the next level and meet compliance requirements.
The platform has a flexible licensing system, thus giving you an integrated solution to build your security strategy within your budget.
- Supported: Per-session user activity video recording
- Supported: Search in video episodes
- Supported: Real-time alerts on suspicious events
- Supported: USB management
- Supported: Secondary authentication for server users
- Supported: Record filtering
- Supported: Linux command logging
- Supported: URL logging
- Supported: Keylogging
- Supported: User application name logging
- Supported: Advanced reporting
- Supported: Web-based management and record view
- Supported: Two-factor authentication
- Supported: One-time passwords
- Supported: Privileged Account and Session Management (PASM)
- Supported: Secondary authentication
- Supported: Ticketing system integrations
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Citrix|
|Supported Languages||English, Korean, Japanese, Russian|