Elastic Email Reviews

May 18, 2020
Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've configured Elastic Email to work with my software licensing server. All transactional emails—from confirmation emails for trial sign-ups to license and download/access information emails after purchase—go through Elastic Email's service around the clock. It's a reliable service that helps maintain peace of mind when it comes to knowing and ensuring customers quickly receive the information they need after purchasing or opting in.
  • High Deliverability Rate Across Most Email Providers
  • Generous Free Plan for Those Just Getting Started
  • Fair, Competitive Pricing & Plans/Limits
  • Have Trouble With Outlook and Hotmail Delivery (might be fixed with private IPs)
I can't speak to Elastic Email's internal platform as I haven't used it much (composing emails inside their dashboard, creating campaigns, etc.). So I'm not sure how well the platform works for scenarios where that type of interface/feature set would be required, but I do know that if you need to hook external services to their SMTP or API, you'll have a great experience. Everything is super straightforward, the system is reliable, and the price is hard to beat.
I have not had any issues with Elastic Email that have required reaching out to support, so I can't speak to the quality of their customer support. The help documents were well written and presented, though, and I would imagine that anyone with issues would receive satisfactory assistance in a timely manner.
Read Drew Harrison's full review
April 01, 2019
Elastic Email has helped overcome the small company problem that is often only solved by hiring a big, expensive company...but in this case, I didn't have to do that. As a small company without dedicated IT resources, we don't need to send a lot of email, but when we do, it needs to be assured of going out. Elastic Email does this quickly, easily, efficiently. What's better their tools allow me to track and troubleshoot issues with delivery or performance. It also gives our customers peace of mind in ensuring we are legitimate and gives them broad controls over opting in and out of our email marketing and newsletters. It does all of this at an incredibly favorable price point.
  • Ease of use. Elastic Email helped me setup DNS anit-spam measures easily with excellent examples and walk-throughs. They make it easy to setup our employee email clients to use their service.
  • Support. Elastic Email support, on the rare occasions I've needed it, has been readily available and quick to reply and solve my problems.
  • Tracking and Statistics: The ability to track outgoing emails and see in near-real-time delivery, open rate, bounce status, etc is fantastic.
  • I wish they didn't have such a strict requirement regarding their "opt out" links in emails. I totally understand why they do this, but there are use cases, such as one to one personal emails between individuals, where this is annoying. However, it's something I'm willing to live with for the greater good.
Anyone who needs to send out mass emails, and keep in mind, "mass" is an extremely relative term. In my case, it's a few dozen. But the price per email is really low at that scale. Its ease of use means you don't have to be an expert on the intricacies of DNS massed anti-spam measures. Knowing that it just works without a lot, or any, administrative overhead is really great.

What is Elastic Email?

Elastic Email is an email delivery service for transactional emailing.