Reviews (1-4 of 4)
December 26, 2018
eMaint is the CMMS/ Asset Mangement platform use throughout all NEFCO facilities to help ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations.
Read William J. Hollman, MBA, PMP, CRL's full review
eMaint is well suited for asset management and CMMS functionality, as well as condition monitoring.
December 24, 2018
eMaint is used throughout the whole organization. eMaint is our CMMS for asset management and calibration program.
- A software program that is configurable which can meet many different needs. Basically, you can customize the CMMS to meet your specific needs.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Listening to customer needs. As more people are using this software, things are identified to make improvements which eMaint does well at providing updates.
- Mobile. My staff primarily uses mobile and I don't think enough development or improvement is focused in this area.
Read Michael Manacchio, CMRP, RMIC's full review
I would recommend this product to any company needing to have a system to manage assets. A maintenance department which is required to have a PM and calibration program to not only manage their assets but to also protect their investments. Also as they grow and have a system to implement a solid reliability program eMaint will suit their needs.
Score 7 out of 10
We used eMaint to manage all of the planned and emergent maintenance for an evaporative cooling company's research and development facility. The 10-person department was responsible for a 70,000 square foot facility with large pumps, boilers, environmental control chambers, and test equipment. Previously, there was no system to manage the equipment inventory including capital assets, test subject units and all other mechanical and electrical equipment. There was also no system to track planned and emergent maintenance for the facility. eMaint effectively addressed the equipment inventory and maintenance management issues for the facility.
- The eMaint equipment tracking and management system allows for significant customization of the equipment record data file.
- Assigning tasks to users in eMaint is very simple.
- eMaint customer service is always helpful and will make changes to the software to accommodate user needs.
- The calendar function needs to be more highly developed and more user-friendly.
- The PM task views and maintenance item lists are not user-friendly and it is difficult to segregate the views by which PM is due in the next day, week, or month.
- The PM creation process for an asset can be confusing.
Read this authenticated review
eMaint is well suited to larger facilities with dedicated scheduler/planners. Learning to navigate the database and create reports requires a dedicated resource. Part-time users often forget the process for entering data and navigating the database. In smaller organizations where multiple users enter assets, planned maintenance (PM) tasks and vendors, keeping standardization in the system formatting was difficult.
December 12, 2018
We use eMaint to track the assets of our major medical equipment along with service contracts and purchase orders.
- We like that eMaint is highly configurable. You can customize fields to meet your needs
- You can store and track documents and photos assigned to your assets
- You can run custom reports.
- Great customer service
- It would be nice to have more than one template for forms.
Read this authenticated review
This program is great to track equipment or machinery especially at multiple locations. Can be also used to work with vendors.
eMaint Scorecard Summary
eMaint offers computerized maintenance management software with features for inventory management, asset management, maintenance scheduling, etc. eMaint is now owned and supported by Fluke Corp since the September 2016 acquisition.
Categories: Facility Management
eMaint Technical Details