Certify, by Emburse Reviews

February 27, 2020

Certify--Average

Alternatives Considered

Certify is our first electronic expense reporting system. We used Excel spreadsheets prior, so I have nothing to compare it to.
January 07, 2020

Effective expense management tool with a bit of an awkward interface

Alternatives Considered

Certify is similar to Expensify in terms of features and overall potential. Expensify, however, works exactly how I expected it to work when I first opened it. There was very little that I had to learn. Certify’s workflow and interface are a little different than I anticipated, which led to some pain points early in the onboarding process.
Tristan Dobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2019

Certify is Certifiably great!

Alternatives Considered

I've only briefly looked at Concur as an expense platform and it came close to what Certify offers. The interfaces are similar, the functionality is basically the same, and a lot of companies use both systems. I think that it comes down often to price between the platforms. Concur offers a lot of different pricing and feature sets, which may make it more ideal to smaller businesses. Certify is standard, with a bit of flexibility baked in, which may make it an easier decision for medium-sized organisations.
Read Tristan Dobbs's full review
Michael Palecek | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

Expense reporting software

Alternatives Considered

I think most of the functionality between the two products is similar and very competitive. I do not use the booking or research facilities of either product but I believe they are similar and have the same functionality. Overall I liked the interface a little bit better on Concur Expense but only from an aesthetic standpoint. The interface alone would not push towards one or the other.
Read Michael Palecek's full review
Linda Lavella | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2019

Happy with Certify!

Alternatives Considered

I have only discussed the comparison of Certify to Concur by users, and our users seem to be happier with Certify. I have not had much experience with T&E expense software. Therefore, when I started using Certify, I expected to have problems, but with Certify's help desk and Online support, I did fine.
Read Linda Lavella's full review
FRANCISCO OLIVEIRA | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2019

Certify: Solid platform with good customer service.

Alternatives Considered

To be honest we haven't even looked at Expensify ever since we switched full time to Certify. At the time when we compared the 2 platforms, Certify came out on top due to its flexibility of use and customer support. Every once in a while an employee brings up a comparison but I believe that Certify has been working well for us for the past 5 years... no need to mess with a winning team.
Read FRANCISCO OLIVEIRA's full review
John Hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Convenience and Power of Certify

Alternatives Considered

We replaced the archaic method of using Excel to track expenses. Without question, Certify has been a huge upgrade and has saved our employees and financial department hours of work and headaches through its automated systems.
Read John Hunt's full review
Kevin Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Certify has simplified the business expenses and reimbursement processes in my day to day life!

Alternatives Considered

In my opinion, Certify is on a level of its own compared to any past products or methods that I have personally used for Expense reporting, Receipts, Reimbursement. Certify has simplified my life. It gets my reimbursements done in a more automated and streamlined fashion and I get my money back a whole lot faster; thanks to Certify. The other products simply do not compare to Certify at all in my opinion. At least not for my business use cases, i.e. Business expenses / Reimbursements.
Read Kevin Brown's full review
April 20, 2019

Certify makes expense reporting easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Alternatives Considered

We narrowed our selection down to Certify and Expensify. I had our director of IT review both. He was extremely happy with the ease of use as well as the support we would receive through Certify. I believe his initial conversation was with "Mr. Happy. "Certify will know who this is. He was a great representation to the company. It helped make our decision to use the Certify platform.
April 10, 2019

Certifiably Usable Certify

Alternatives Considered

Before Certify, there was only manual expense reports entered for our company. This took too much time for employees too finish and caused a delay of efficiency. With Certify, it is easier to access and finish each report with the right amount of effectiveness and efficiency it needs. Certify is really helpful in saving a lot of time for employees that do not have time.
May 22, 2019

Certify: you get what you pay for!

Alternatives Considered

I believe for a large organization Certify is the least costly provider compared to other solutions. It is significantly better than using the likes of SAP's Concur ERP type platform. However, it is not as forward-thinking and cool to use like Expensify or Zoho. Again, you get what you pay for!

About Certify, by Emburse

Certify is a web-based travel, invoice, and expense management software provider for companies of all sizes. Certify helps make expense reporting easier with its automated expense report creation and mobile receipt capture, promises the vendor. Employees, managers and accountants can create, submit and approve expense reports, check the status of expense reports and access reports on demand.

Certify now offers integrated AP invoice management and payments. Certify offers a broad range of integrations, travel booking, live support for all users, and much more.

Certify, by Emburse Features

Has featureSpend Control
Has featureWorkflow Management

Certify, by Emburse Screenshots

Certify, by Emburse Integrations

Xero, NetSuite, Authorize.Net, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, SAP Financial Statement Insights, Stripe, PayPal Payments, Braintree, Workato, Salesforce, Sage ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Micosoft Excel

Certify, by Emburse Competitors