- They fit the purpose of time keeping and expense reports but it could always be a whole lot better
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Positive - tracking return on project investments
- Positive - being able to plan on future projects
- Positive - being able to manage costs and attendance
- Overall the usage of Springahead was very positive since it was easy to use.
- There was a quick user adoption of the application. We were made very aware of this when we switched off SpringAhead for another app that combined time tracking and expenses into one app.
- We have noticde a large learning curve with our new app to replace SpringAhead and when comparing the amount of time loss you can see there was a big impact to overall morale.
Emburse SpringAhead is a software solution designed to help users gain control over time & materials billing with online time tracking, expense reporting and client invoicing, as well as handle bill and pay rate variations automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
SpringAhead is an expense reporting, billing, and time tracking platform that was owned and supported by Certify Travel and Expense created from the 2017 merger of Certify, Nexonia, and other companies, and now from Emburse, the company formed from the merger of Certify and Chrome River Technologies in March 2019.
The most common users of Emburse SpringAhead are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.