Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 20, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
We have been utilizing emPerform as the enterprise-wide tool for employee performance evaluations.
- Ability to customize workflow.
- Ability for Human Resources to aid managers by making recommendations/edits to comments before employees receive their evaluation.
- Customized security profiles to ensure each stage of the process is administered according to a specific business model.
- Layout modifications when employees and managers are in "review" mode. The system would benefit greatly from having everything accessible with only a single click. The current layout requires the reviewer to visit different areas before even reaching the rating area.
- Cloud-based performance management! With the popularity of remote and telework positions, it would be fantastic to offer employees and managers the ability to log in from anywhere and still access the performance management system.
- Ease of use and integration with HRIS systems.
Read this authenticated review
How easily the system interfaces with the HRIS system is essential for setup. Unfortunately, the emPerform system doesn't seem to perform as well as we would like. Review setup is cumbersome and time consuming. We like the customized workflow, but would like more abilities to assign reviewers.
emPerform Scorecard Summary
CRG emPerform is an all-in-one employee performance management software suite. The solution was designed to automate & streamline performance reviews and align company and employees goals. It includes online appraisals, 360° reviews, succession, reporting, social feedback and pay for performance planning. emPerform is offered as a hosted (cloud) or on-premise solution and can integrate with your current HRIS or payroll system. The product includes templates and content libraries. The company specializes in helping small and medium sized businesses transition from paper or excel-based review forms and implementing a performance management strategy.
Categories: Employee Performance Management
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No