Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 7 out of 10
We currently use Enghouse ICC (Zeacom) in our customer support call centers. We use it to accept inbound external calls, manage internal calls, and run operational metrics on our call-takers. We also use this solution to monitor team member work activities, as well as manage project times, meeting times, and break times.
- Allows management to easily monitor activity for calls, callers, users, and queue management
- Relatively simple UI allows users to effectively manage their communication sessions
- Provides in-depth insights to communication and work activity metrics
- Server redundancy and up-time seem to be a periodic difficulty
- Error handling requires manual intervention by an advanced user
Read this authenticated review
This solution checks a lot of our boxes for session management and activity monitoring, but ongoing server and failover struggles remain a detractor for our team's use.
Enghouse Interactive Contact Centers Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Enghouse Interactive Contact Centers
Enghouse Interactive headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona offers Contact Centers, call center software. Enghouse Interactive is a division of global, publicly traded company Enghouse Systems.
Categories: Contact Center
Enghouse Interactive Contact Centers Technical Details