April 19, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
It's being used by one particular facility in our company's division. It is an electronic medical record system.
- One centralized location for medical records review, retrieval, additions/updates, etc.
- User-friendly application.
- Well know in the field, therefore training is easier than with a foreign (unknown) system.
- Enhancements should be able to be implemented quickly and at minimal cost.
- System uptime can always be improved. Downtown for system enhancements can be problematic.
Read Carmen Musitano's full review
EPIC is well-suited for most large acute care facilities. Not convinced it's the best product/application in the behavioral health space.