Score 9.4 out of 10

What is Epicor Eagle?

The Epicor Eagle N Series is Epicor's present comprehensive retail software system built around features such as multichannel sales, a point-of-sale system, and inventory and merchandising management.

Simply Simple Review

October 19, 2018

Epicor Eagle Review

September 07, 2016

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Epicor Eagle, and make your voice heard!

13 people want pricing too

What is DEAR Systems, by Cin7?

DEAR Systems is now part of Cin7 since the early 2021 acquisition. They offer a multi-channel order and inventory management oriented around the needs of retailers, that scales to support warehouse operations, point of sale solutions, as well as accounting and ecommerce integrations.

What is ERPLY?

ERPLY is a web-based point-of-sale and retail management solution, making it accessible anywhere and contains modules for every aspect of your retail establishment. With ERPLY, you can centralize your day-to-day operations in one, real time system.

What is Epicor Eagle?

Epicor provides business management solutions to local and specialty retailers in nearly 8,000 locations across North America and the Caribbean. Epicor helps simplify and run businesses from checkout to the back office. Real-time data, robust reporting and mobile functionality are among its features .

Epicor Eagle aims to simplify retail operations and provide the functionality to successfully run POS, inventory, purchasing/receiving, pricing, back office, and loyalty programs. Whether as an entry-level POS and Inventory system for a single store, or an expansive, multi-store solution with extensive planning and performance management capabilities, Epicor Eagle can be customized to fit.

Epicor Eagle Competitors

Epicor Eagle Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, Mexico

Lightspeed Retail, Paladin Point of Sale, and Pacsoft Views are common alternatives for Epicor Eagle.

Reviewers rate Implementation Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Epicor Eagle are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Devin Rowley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Epicor Eagle N Series is our ERP system. Our business uses it for point of sale, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger accounting. It touches just about every department in our company. We can track daily sales, inventory receiving, vendor payments and a lot of other functions within the system. The software is really well designed, and financially ties every transaction back to the general ledger seamlessly.
We use Eagle N Series on a number of our PCs in our store. We did not update all PCs to use N Series due to fears that the change would upset some of our current clerks and back office personnel with an unnecessary change. As the business' general manager and daughter of the owners of the store, I use N Series personally more than most of my employees. I find it to be a much more intuitive program than other versions. I am able to find answers and commands even if I don't already know where to look. My favorite aspect of N Series is undoubtedly the chat feature that allows me to get real-time help. A major issue I have with Epicor is the amount of time I spend on the phone to find simple answers, but the chat feature allows a busy employee like myself to ask my question, then get back to what I am doing.
I use Epicor Eagle N Series in all the daily back office applications. We use the Epicor from POS, to Inventory to General Ledger.
All of the functions are thorough. The securities and options allow us to customize what each user can do.
A positive impact is the Market Basket in the IMU function. It helps us to make sure our customers are purchasing the complete project.
October 19, 2018

Simply Simple Review

I work at Pride Home Center, Inc. Epicor is being used in every aspect of our business from receiving, inventory, sales, customer services, vendor services, and other areas. I believe that Epicor Eagle N Series has the most impact with our accounting team. We are still adjusting to the upgrade to the N Series.
Jessica Bettencourt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Epicor Eagle N Series to manage every portion of our business. It is extremely user friendly and allows for streamlining our onboarding process. There are frequent updates that always add new tools and features to make it even better. We are constantly looking at new ways to use the tools available to us to make smarter business decisions.
September 07, 2016

Epicor Eagle Review

We use Epicor as our POS for every one of our stores across Texas. We also use its back end capabilities for accounting and GL. It is used by the whole organization. The problems it addresses are keeping track of our inventory, sales, and data across multiple stores and departments.