Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 29, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
TalentLMS is what we use to store all of our in house training for both our employees and our customers. This system is what we intend to use to transfer all of our learning and development and knowledge center items as a single repository of information. It is being used by the entire company as a monetization tool for our external training.
- Easy to use without an LMS admin.
- Easy to set up courses and naming them along with creating learning paths.
- Makes it easy to incorporate with third party systems for training.
- Based on the features of talentLMS it seems that it better utilized for smaller companies, I say this based on the price point.
- It seems to have some issues reading some scorom based courses.
Read John Chavez's full review
The best thing about the system is that it is easy to incorporate and to use, it's easy to self teach yourself or use the online tutorials although they are not necessarily the best. The system in general feels to be elementary meaning it doesn't do anything particularly well and it doesn't do anything particularly bad, it is just "decent" at what it does which depending on your company size may be a good/bad thing, but like any system you need to review it based on your company needs.
Score 10 out of 10
TalentLMS is being used across our organization. We have developed training modules that all new hires are asked to complete on their own time at their own pace within TalentLMS upon being hired with our company. Completing the training at their own pace is a huge plus as well as saving on the costs involved with having the entire new hire group present for training in the classroom instead.
- Organizes training into modules that can be assigned to certain users with certain groups.
- Tracks the completion of the training modules for supervisor review.
- Keeps a detailed record of training completed for future audit review.
- We pay per user, not per active user.
- It would be nice if there was a better way to export the training that was completed to file it somewhere and then delete the user from TalentLMS (to keep the per-user fee down).
- If we could have the user complete the training and then deactivate them so that we don't pay for them as a user going forward, but we still have an archive of the training they completed, that would be ideal.
Read this authenticated review
TalentLMS is ideal for some of the training that we ask our new hires to complete. It allows users to complete the training at their own pace and review material as needed. It saves on having to organize a classroom training session that everyone can attend to be led by a supervisor.
TalentLMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
TalentLMS is designed to deliver engaging online training. This platform offers functionality for course authoring, user testing, extended enterprise, teaching and training administration, and e-commerce for small and midsize businesses and schools.
The platform’s course builder offers embedded content tools for video, audio, SCORM, xAPI and flash content, along with search functionality to find and embed YouTube videos, SlideShare presentations, Wikipedia articles, and more into courses.
All lessons are optimized for presentation on desktops, tablets or smartphone devices. Fixed and randomized testing is available to assess information retention and a variety of questions can be created and reused across courses. Combines support for multiple file types and multimedia (presentations, videos, iFrame, SCORM, etc.), and has a support team dedicated to TalentLMS customers.
Virtual classroom video conferencing is also available to facilitate blended learning. Users can opt for getting billed monthly or annually. All plans include unlimited email support and live support is also available on the Premium plan.
The vendor aims to help companies be drivers of their teams' potential.
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
|Free (5 users)||$0|
|Starter (40 users)||$59||per month|
|Basic (100 users)||$129||per month|
|Plus (500 users)||$249||per month|
|Premium (1000 users)||$429||per month|
|Enterprise (Custom plan)||Custom|
Users can stay on our the Forever Free plan and upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.
TalentLMS Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TalentLMS Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish, Greek, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch|