Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 16, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Epsilon Agility Harmony is used by Radisson Hotel Groups to deploy email content to members and non-members of Radisson group of hotels. It is used by the marketing departments in the US and Belgium. It is primarily used to send hotel marketing communications but we also have member statements and triggered welcome emails that we send.
- Fairly intuitive if you have previous experience with high-end email tools.
- The training opportunities are good - they offer both online and/or live training.
- The support we receive is very good.
- The reporting feature is good - a lot of detailed information.
- The tool could be improved to "remember" where you last left off (specific user). Having to constantly retrace steps if you get logged out is annoying.
- Hitting the "back" arrow sends you back to a main section, when it should send you back to where you previously were.
- It would be nice to see performance reports available within the campaign itself, as well as within the reporting section.
- Ability to NOT be able to change anything in a campaign after it has launched. This has happened multiple times. We usually copy a previous campaign to start a new one but often, we end up changing content on the version we are copying from -- this is very annoying and dangerous.
Read Kimberly Yolitz's full review
Appropriate for large organizations who want customization in their emails. The tool - while intuitive if you have previous background - is hefty and large in scope of capabilities. It's great for organizations who have multiple users and shows the name of person who last made changes. The reporting is really good - but may be a bit overwhelming for organizations who don't need a lot of detailed information
Epsilon Agility Harmony Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Epsilon Agility Harmony
Epsilon Agility Harmony is an enterprise level email marketing and cross-channel campaign management platform competing with Responsys, Cheetah Mail, ExactTarget, etc. The vendor has a strong international presence with staff in 14 countries.
Epsilon Agility Harmony Integrations
Aurea List Manager (formerly Lyris LM)
Epsilon Agility Harmony Competitors
Epsilon Agility Harmony Technical Details